No announcement yet.

USA/England preparations for WC 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The American football federation has contacted Omid namazi the former assistant to CQ for 4 year with the Team Melli ,some that has coached in Iran and know Iran football very well …to get info on the team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by a_m View Post
      The American football federation has contacted Omid namazi the former assistant to CQ for 4 year with the Team Melli ,some that has coached in Iran and know Iran football very well …to get info on the team Melli
      Even before this all, he has had experience working with the US U20 and U18 teams. He has a long history with USSF and IFF.

Comment

Zack Steffen mistake in FA Cup semifinal:

https://old.reddit.com/r/MLS/comment...cup_semifinal/
        https://old.reddit.com/r/ussoccer/co..._man%C3%A9_17/

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
          Upcoming World Cup preparation games so far:

USA:

June:
          vs Ghana (Friendly)
          vs Uruguay (Friendly)
          vs Grenada (Concacaf Nations League)
          @ El Salvador (Concacaf Nations League)

England:

June:
          @ Hungary (UEFA Nations League)
          @ Germany (UEFA Nations League)
          vs Italy (UEFA Nations League)
          vs Hungary (UEFA Nations League)

September:
          @ Italy (UEFA Nations League)
          vs Germany (UEFA Nations League)

Iran:

None
          Looks like both this sides are preparing for the next round of the World Cup, whilst for us with playing New Zealand we are preparing for the next round of the next Asian Games!!
          sigpic
          Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Originally posted by The Realist View Post
            Looks like both this sides are preparing for the next round of the World Cup, whilst for us with playing New Zealand we are preparing for the next round of the next Asian Games!!
            New Zealand game was never finalized and they want to play Australia instead

https://www.reddit.com/r/Aleague/com..._socceroos_to/

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

lol - this Hassan is a snake oil salesman
              "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Article says games would take place in September. June is still open.

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
                  Word.

There has to be one or two decent individuals in this sea of corruption. The organizations (IFF and sports ministry) complain about not having funds and sanctions, well here is an out, barter oil for friendlies
                  I wish there was more corruption in IR. If there was rampant corruption, it wouldn't have lasted this long.

Comment

Originally posted by somebuffguy View Post
                    I wish there was more corruption in IR. If there was rampant corruption, it wouldn't have lasted this long.
                    42 years is not a long time for a system to fall or not. There is even corruption in American system and they’ve been around since 1776! Israel has been around since 1948! Bad logic.

Saddam was no where near falling before Americans took him out. Was Baathism not corrupt? Qajar dynasty last over 135 years … Saudi Arabia has been around since 1932.
                    "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
                      42 years is not a long time for a system to fall or not. There is even corruption in American system and they’ve been around since 1776! Israel has been around since 1948! Bad logic.

Saddam was no where near falling before Americans took him out. Was Baathism not corrupt? Qajar dynasty last over 135 years … Saudi Arabia has been around since 1932.
                      The west backed Saddam (let's not forget how he got to power and how beloved he was before attacking Kuwait). Saudis are currently backed by the west. Qajar was close to the British. Israel is America's 51st state. I'm talking about governments without support from the west.

Comment

The west backed Saddam (let's not forget how he got to power and how beloved he was before attacking Kuwait). Saudis are currently backed by the west. Qajar was close to the British. Israel is America's 51st state. I'm talking about governments without support from the west.
                        China and Russia own IR. Same principles apply.

Comment

China and Russia own IR. Same principles apply.
                          I'm not disputing that. But it's hard to argue that the west holds enough wealth to sway allegiances in "corrupt" governments. Right? If there was so much rampant corruption, maybe IR would have fallen by now? Or maybe Iran plays a role that makes it critical for the west to keep it in power.

Comment

I'm not disputing that. But it's hard to argue that the west holds enough wealth to sway allegiances in "corrupt" governments. Right? If there was so much rampant corruption, maybe IR would have fallen by now? Or maybe Iran plays a role that makes it critical for the west to keep it in power.
                            We agree. The West is in cahoots with IR. IR even benefits Israel and vice-versa (more securitization etc.)

It's all a shame. Normal people suffer while these fat cats offload their money to spoiled aghazadehs, who live it in up in the West. One of my Lebanese friends (flooring carpenter) told me, he did a job for an Iranian young adult on a 10+ million dollar penthouse condo - who had zero care about how much things cost.

Comment

We agree. The West is in cahoots with IR. IR even benefits Israel and vice-versa (more securitization etc.)

It's all a shame. Normal people suffer while these fat cats offload their money to spoiled aghazadehs, who live it in up in the West. One of my Lebanese friends (flooring carpenter) told me, he did a job for an Iranian young adult on a 10+ million dollar penthouse condo - who had zero care about how much things cost.
                              "I may not agree with the IR, but I need them to sell weapons to the Saudis." What I hope is truly happening is that Iran is a pretend safehaven for terrorists so they can be identified and introduced to the mercenaries of the civil world. In the meantime, everyone that is dying and starved is just collateral damage for the "greater good".

Comment

People please back to the topic

Comment

Working...
                                X