USA/England preparations for WC 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
    If they kicked Russia out of WC, won't they kick Russia and Belarus out of Nations league?
    Russia has been suspended from all Uefa and Fifa competitions untill furthur notice but I doubt this stays. Next to their games it says Postponed, it doesn't say canceled yet. If both russia and belarus stay suspended then: These teams will be free for friendly match

Albania - 13/06/22
    Azerbaijan -13/06/22

Also if they are suspended then we should not risk playing against them and look bad internationally.

Comment

At this point, someone in IFF should consider just paying bigger teams and their football federations with crude oil to arrange friendly matches. The amount of tankers sitting in the Persian Gulf, being used as storage, just trade crude or condensate as payment for the freaking friendlies. IFF is so broke and disorganized, they don't have any creative ideas to work around whatever financial blockade they face to schedule friendlies.

Comment

Gio Reyna has been injured. He's one of USAs promising talents for WC.

https://www.espn.com/soccer/borussia...-latest-injury

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
        Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
          At this point, someone in IFF should consider just paying bigger teams and their football federations with crude oil to arrange friendly matches. The amount of tankers sitting in the Persian Gulf, being used as storage, just trade crude or condensate as payment for the freaking friendlies. IFF is so broke and disorganized, they don't have any creative ideas to work around whatever financial blockade they face to schedule friendlies.
          Hahaha at iff and paying . Both the iff and sports ministry are like rabid wolves trying to see who steals Most of the fifa money right now. They take and steal …what’s left will get us friendlies with Madagascar’s C team and if lucky Qatar or some other nation invites us to tournaments where iff won’t have to pay .

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
            Gio Reyna has been injured. He's one of USAs promising talents for WC.

https://www.espn.com/soccer/borussia...-latest-injury

He will be back in 7 months, but he definitely is their biggest threat. Pulisic is the US's poster player but if you watch the US-Mexico highlights, Reyna was destroying Mexican defenders with dribbles. After those two, McKennie, Adams, and Dest know how to play. The rest are good but more in the aliasghari sense.

Comment

US getting a friendly with Ghana now:

https://old.reddit.com/r/ussoccer/co...readiness_for/

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
                US getting a friendly with Ghana now:
                Again, I'd take any friendly against a strong team at this point for TM, but the US has their picks and they choose Ghana in a group of Europeans and Iran???

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                  Again, I'd take any friendly against a strong team at this point for TM, but the US has their picks and they choose Ghana in a group of Europeans and Iran???
                  Didn't you know? Africa is closer to Europe and Asia than any other continent

Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Upcoming World Cup preparation games so far:

USA:

June:
                    vs Ghana (Friendly)
                    vs Uruguay (Friendly)
                    vs Grenada (Concacaf Nations League)
                    @ El Salvador (Concacaf Nations League)

England:

June:
                    @ Hungary (UEFA Nations League)
                    @ Germany (UEFA Nations League)
                    vs Italy (UEFA Nations League)
                    vs Hungary (UEFA Nations League)

September:
                    @ Italy (UEFA Nations League)
                    vs Germany (UEFA Nations League)

Iran:

None

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
                      Upcoming World Cup preparation games so far:
                      USA:
                      June:
                      vs Ghana (Friendly)
                      vs Uruguay (Friendly)
                      vs Grenada (Concacaf Nations League)
                      @ El Salvador (Concacaf Nations League)
                      England:
                      June:
                      @ Hungary (UEFA Nations League)
                      @ Germany (UEFA Nations League)
                      vs Italy (UEFA Nations League)
                      vs Hungary (UEFA Nations League)
                      September:
                      @ Italy (UEFA Nations League)
                      vs Germany (UEFA Nations League)
                      Iran:
                      None
                      Well, we do have the giants of OCEANIA scheduled for a friendly in June. The best part of that friendly will be watching NZ do the Haka before kick off.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                        Well, we do have the OCEANA giants scheduled for a friendly in June (New Zealand).
                        Not according to Estili

Comment

^Well, nothing with IFF is ever REALLY finalized. They could say we have friendlies scheduled with Spain and Canada, but cancel at the last minute.

Comment

USA/England preparations for WC 2022

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                            Not according to Estili
                            I wouldn’t trust this guy to run a Ice cream truck successfully , let alone manage tm. He’s a dozd, moftkhor, and regime khayehmal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'll try and make it simple so they can understand. I hope that the people in the IFF are reading:

1) Iran's national football team, the Iranian players participating at the FIFA World Cup in November. Their experience as a unit, their team chemistry (the players having played together in big tournaments such as 2 Asian Cups and 2 World Cups) will be a BIG plus against the United States national soccer team. It can be one important deciding factor in how Iran will do against the United States' inexperienced team.

2) However, the Iranian national football team's experience will NOT be enough and should not be the only deciding factor towards defeating the United States inexperienced team...

Mahdi won't climb back up from the well on November 29th to help Sardar Azmoun score a last-minute goal vs. USA. Mahdi, Mahdi Taremi himself, won't be enough to defeat United States.. Going to Mash'had and crying your eyes out to a man speaking verses through a microphone and PA system with reverb and delay, won't be enough to defeat a star filled team like the United States.

Please use all of your intellect and some of the millions of dollars John Kerry gave you to give to Palestine, and help our Team Melli prepare for this World Cup. Think ahead of time in requesting friendly matches with CONCACAF teams. Usually, CONCACAF teams play their FIFA friendlies in August time. Call up their federations soon so they can plan their flights to Tehran or to Turkey or wherever else, early. Use your common sense.
                              Last edited by teammelli91; 04-10-2022, 04:46 PM.

Comment

I understand the frustrations with Carlos Queiroz. I really do. I know some of you who think I'm a loyalist will disagree with you. But you have no idea, after watching the last 20 minutes of our match vs. Spain and seeing Iniesta tripping on his ass trying to go back to defend, seeing how well we played after we conceded..

You have no idea how annoying the feeling is to have watched the transition from 'Iranian bus" to Spain thinking about parking their own bus because Iran pushed forward. As someone who admires CQ as a human being and as a manager, he still annoyed the hell out of me with some of his decisions.

However, one thing we can't take away from him is the janam and balls that he had, sticking up for his team vs. the infestation in our country. I just hope, I pray that Skocic, who has done fantastic so far (with some setbacks that can be resolved) will stand up when needed to defend his boys as CQ did.

This generation of Iranian players deserve MORE.

Comment

Working...
                                X