USA/England preparations for WC 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

USA/England preparations for WC 2022

The USA 🇺🇸 federation announced they are playing a friendly against Uruguay 🇺🇾 in June 100 % and negotiating to play Argentina 🇦🇷 as well …

Some rumors of a Cameroon friendly

Comment

Honestly apart from the physical aspect of the african team, they don't fit any teams in our group!!! Why risk injury and play with them when we could get a game against some decent north american teams like Mexico , Jamaica , Panama , Canada .... etc..

Both Canada and Panama have beatn usa in the qualifiers so it would be great friendly for us.

We should also try for teams that have european aspects similar to scotland/ukraine/wales . Teams like Russia( are they suspended for friendly too?) , Uzbekistan , Estonia etc... When you have bunch of dumb f's running IFF.

estonia is part of the nations league but they have 2 less game so i think they could be available .
      Estonia will be available on 11/06/22 and 14/06/22 fifa days.

Comment

Key US and English players playing for Chelsea right now and getting single handedly dismantled by Benzema and Real Madrid.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
        Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
          Key US and English players playing for Chelsea right now and getting single handedly dismantled by Benzema and Real Madrid.

Ok and?

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
            Ok and?
            Lots to learn about how to play our opponents given they will take club form to their WC teams. Plus good football and no bus parking Need more...?

Comment

Here is who we will play: Belarus, Russia, Uzbekistan, Egypt.

Comment

Lots to learn about how to play our opponents given they will take club form to their WC teams. Plus good football and no bus parking Need more...?

The drop from Modric to Hajsafi is pretty significant though.

Uruguay and Argentina only test the US at the competitive level. Their styles don't match anyone in our group, unless they are thinking Uruguay's 4-4-2 is what we do with Azmoun and Taremi.

I think playing the paciest opponents are to our benefit. Playing against the WC qualified Subsaharan teams like Senegal, Ghana, Cameroon would be amazing. Closer to the world cup if we can play vs Canada and one of Croatia/Morocco level teams would be us being very prepared.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                  The drop from Modric to Hajsafi is pretty significant though.

Uruguay and Argentina only test the US at the competitive level. Their styles don't match anyone in our group, unless they are thinking Uruguay's 4-4-2 is what we do with Azmoun and Taremi.

I think playing the paciest opponents are to our benefit. Playing against the WC qualified Subsaharan teams like Senegal, Ghana, Cameroon would be amazing. Closer to the world cup if we can play vs Canada and one of Croatia/Morocco level teams would be us being very prepared.
                  From your keyboard to IFF's eyes. Here is hoping we line up some decent friendlies.

Comment

Given the situation we have in Iran and all the Sanctions any friendly (and I am not talking low level teams) would be beneficial. I even think a friendly with either Australia or New Zealand would be good too.

Comment

For reference this USA team has lost a lot in the past year
                      Loses
                      Switzerland 2 -1 USA friendly
                      Panama 1 -0 USA WCQ away Panama City
                      Canada 2-0 USA wcq away Hamilton
                      Costa Rica 2-0 USA wcq San Juan

Comment

Originally posted by AMIRHOUSHANG View Post
                        Russia and Belarus are in Nations league and they have 4 matches. The only team in nations league that is available for a friendly game is Estonia .

We won't play against egypt because of all the hashieh around CQ.

Uzbekistan would be okay since they fit the european figure teams.

Perfect Friendlies would be :

Estonia - Canada - Mexico - Uzbekistan

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                          Russia and Belarus are in Nations league and they have 4 matches. The only team in nations league that is available for a friendly game is Estonia .

We won't play against egypt because of all the hashieh around CQ.

Uzbekistan would be okay since they fit the european figure teams.

Perfect Friendlies would be :

Estonia - Canada - Mexico - Uzbekistan
                          If they kicked Russia out of WC, won't they kick Russia and Belarus out of Nations league?

Comment

So stoked. Can't stand Chelsea and their pompous fans.

Comment

Originally posted by AMIRHOUSHANG View Post
                              Yup!! and maybe the dozd moftkhor Estili will announce some big headline game and it’ll be their C team

Comment

Working...
                              X