No announcement yet.

Iranian Football Summer Transfer Window | 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He has toured our stadiums as a player and wants to repeat success as a coach.
    - agreement || 🤝
    Ittihad Kalba completes its agreement with coach Farhad Majidi and the official announcement within hours.

Comment

What a step down for Majidi.

Comment

I was surprised that Skocic took back the 5 Esteghlal players so easily but this explains it. Players and the club were innocent and it was Majidi behind the act, knowing that it was his last game as a domestic manager... Hence the club's quick apology and Skocic accepting the apololgy.

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
          I was surprised that Skocic took back the 5 Esteghlal players so easily but this explains it. Players and the club were innocent and it was Majidi behind the act, knowing that it was his last game as a domestic manager... Hence the club's quick apology and Skocic accepting the apololgy.
          IT was clear it was not choice of players. Which player would jeopordize a WC spot and potential friendlies vs international opposition to play Masjed Soleyman? There is not 1. And it wasnt from SS higher ups, they prefer to have as many players in WC roster as possible and hope some (like hosseinzadeh) make big enough impact to raise their market value for a potential big sale.

It was all majidi.

Comment

What a major step down for Majidi.
            From Esteghlal to Kalba Ittihad?? That's just horrible.
            I think he's trying collect some nice money in UAE than run back to SS after a few years.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                Harf nadare. Dar radde paaye Antonio Conte daare raah mire.

Tamrine rooze yek: Chelo kabab ba shire shotor.
                DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
                    In these situations I miss Carlos Queiroz

Comment

He
                      @RCD_Mallorca
                      would be interested in the Iranian goalkeeper of the
                      @ SDP_1922
                      Amir Abedzadeh according to local media
                      @SerDeportivosBZ
                      . The 29-year-old goalkeeper was already linked with the Mallorcan club when he played for Marítimo de Portugal

📻 Inform
                      @pacojimenez6
                      in
                      @SerDeportivosBZ
                      :
                      🗣️ "The
                      @SDP_1922
                      could receive, if you have not already done so, a call from the
                      @RCD_Mallorca
                      , who becomes interested in AMIR again. He already wanted to hire him last season, and he could execute the termination clause."

Comment

their first choice GK through the second half of the season was sergio rico, on loan from PSG. His loan has now ended and acc to reports he will likely sign for lazio next. Their backup GK also left (manolo reina)

Whatever the case they need a new GK and given long standing interest in amir, and him proving himself now in spain (even if his last 5-6 matches of the season werent his best) I think this could have some truth to it.

Finished 16th last season

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                          their first choice GK through the second half of the season was sergio rico, on loan from PSG. His loan has now ended and acc to reports he will likely sign for lazio next. Their backup GK also left (manolo reina)

Whatever the case they need a new GK and given long standing interest in amir, and him proving himself now in spain (even if his last 5-6 matches of the season werent his best) I think this could have some truth to it.

Mallorca were also monitoring him last year when Amir was at Marítimo, I remember Ardalan posting a link.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post

They also had the second worst GD after last place Alaves. Likely need serious GK and defense help. But that could be good for a TM goalie to get lots of action potentially.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                            Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

it would be a perfect transfer for him.

I dont see him currently starting at any la liga sides higher than 13-17th plus newly promoted teams.

If he starts for a side like Mallorca he will cement his place as TM #1 GK, regardless of what form beiro can achieve in PP.

Comment

Mallorca were also monitoring him last year when Amir was at Marítimo, I remember Ardalan posting a link.
                                Raast migi Horaad jan.

Khodam ham yadam rafte bood, haha.

Be nazar mirese Amir raa khoob tahte nazar darand.

Baraye TM harf nadare bere La Liga.
                                DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Working...
                                X