• Time
  • Show
Clear All

persepolis collecting the infinity stones

Comment

Don’t need Ansarifard. Too old.

Comment

Iranian forward is not part of Boavista's plans

Mehdi Abdi, a striker for Iran's top league team Persepolis, has been proposed but is not part of Petit's plans.

Musa's transfer to Benfica will force Boavista to go to the market to hire a striker, not least because, in the current squad, they only have the Venezuelan Jeriel de Santis.

A few names are being proposed to the checkered SAD, one of them is the Iranian Mehdi Abdi, a 23-year-old player who plays for Persepolis. However, according to O JOGO, the compatriot of Alireza Beiranvand is not part of Petit's plans for next season.

The Iranian goalkeeper will also not be part of the Boavista squad, as well as Tiago Ilori, Ntep, Porozo and Musa. If the former were on loan and Boavista did not exercise the right of option, the centre-back was already sold to Troyes, while the striker moved to Benfica.

https://www.ojogo.pt/futebol/1a-liga...-14897250.html

Comment

Now rumors are Shahbazzadeh and Rafiei joining PP.
          Too many old and expired players

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
            Don’t need Ansarifard. Too old.
            Gotta disagree with you there. He would instantly be top 3 if not the best striker in the league.

Comment

More players from abroad going back to Iran that the other way around! Not good.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                Now rumors are Shahbazzadeh and Rafiei joining PP.
                Too many old and expired players

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
                Really starting to dislike Yahya now. Khooneye salmandan mikhad jam kone ?

Comment

Saman Ghoddos to Malmö FF in the summer of 2022? Very possible!

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                    Feels like a step back to go to Sweden.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                    Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Think malmo would be more of a last resort should spain, portugal, germany, france, italy, and even holland yield nothing

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                        Think malmo would be more of a last resort should spain, portugal, germany, france, italy, and even holland yield nothing
                        Although to be fair he hasn't really showcased much this season so it could be WC or bust for him. Can't see a move to a top league given his limited action right now.

Comment

I think he likes that team a lot ..!? Boyhood club !?
                          So malmo is likely if he doesn’t raise his profile again with an eye catching wc display ..!

Anything is better than riding the bench every week in epl or forced to mostly play cup games with 2nd teamers or line up all over the pitch as a stop-gap/utility player ..!

Comment

He was born in Malmo, last seasons Champions and chance of playing in Champs League. Would love him to give it a go in Another top 5 league but I can see why he would be keen on a move to Malmo.

Comment

Malmö has a lot of money, this is why he could be moving there. they can offer him decsent amount of money. Contract will be atleast 1m euro for saman which is not bad

Comment

Beiro to Perspolis now official.

https://www.tehrantimes.com/news/473...polis-official

Comment

Working...
                                X