No announcement yet.

Iranian Football Summer Transfer Window | 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dont see that many similarities to alipour tbh. Alipour was more of a sprinter and somebody who really stretched teams, started wide and gradually took over the 9 spot.

Abdi is quite opportunistic and has a good positional awareness. His finishing is totally hot and cold as ghermez agha said but when on form he can finish in many different ways. I think he has a good mentality and is quite confident in his own abilities, even when he goes through dry patches. For him to become a serviceable fwd in EU he will need to work on his touch and linkup play a lot.

Hosseinzadeh is a CAM and can play wide equally well or as a mezzala. I think stylistically he is very similar to somebody like Emile Smith Rowe of arsenal. A really mobile, technical, hard pressing player who is perfect fit for the modern EU game.

Yasin would be a more stereotypical #10, or deeper playmaker who can dictate the tempo of a game.

Along with Khodabandelou who has a more zahmatkesh, physical profile, but is also very mobile, these 3 guys are the best midfield talents we have had in some years since Ezatolahi. Whoever is the TM coach going forward would do well to integrate them into the squad right after the WC (Although I think all Hosseinzadeh + Yasin have serious prospects to go to Qatar, and Khodabandelou's impending transfer to PP might even put him in the mix if he plays well next season before november).

Comment

Abdi is at right age. He will not get anywhere if he stays in Iran.
      He lacks consistency and need Europe training to put his shit together.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
          Much higher ceiling than Seyed Salehi imo
          In football or madaahi singing?

Comment

MEHDI ABDI MIGHT ARRIVE FROM IRAN

Young forward Mehdi Abdi, 23, has been placed in the orbit of the checkered club on information blown from Iran. The Persepolis striker has scored 19 goals in the last two seasons for the historic Tehran emblem, attracting international attention and also some speculation to enter the national team.

https://www.abola.pt/amp/noticias/ver/942465

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
              I haven't really followed Abdi, can you describe his profile as a striker?
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmfWNLRG4js

Comment

Abdi, Yasin and Hosseinzadeh need to get the hell out of IPL asap.
                Wished some teams in Portugal or Belgium, Holland could take a chance on some of our CD.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Niazmand reportedly has 2 offers - from Vitória Guimarães and Famalicão and has impressed Famalicão's head coach Rui Silva with his performances in the Portuguese Cup.

Comment

Honestly will be an absolute win if he gets a move and game time before the World Cup.

Comment

Seems like Boavista is willing to pay Mehdi Abdi's €400,000 release clause.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post

Seems like Boavista is willing to pay Mehdi Abdi's €400,000 release clause.
                        Good deal. Hopefully Persepolis does not waste the money on another Asadi type!

Comment

Sporting de Charleroi could separate from Marco Ilaimaharitra, Joris Kayembe and Ali Gholizadeh

The 3 players could leave the Zebras subject to a good offer (DH)

Comment

Perspolis has initial agreements with Beiranvand and Pouraliganji.

https://www.tasnimnews.com/en/news/2...g-pouraliganji

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                            Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

It seems that PAG to Perspolis is a done deal and will be announced very soon.
                              https://www.varzesh3.com/news/182635...86%D8%AC%DB%8C

Also, it looks like Perspolis are very close to sign Beiro.

I hope the rumors about Zakipour joining Perspolis are not true

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X