Iranian Football Summer Transfer Window | 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Seems like Abdi looking for an agreement to join Rio Aves which recently promoted.
      Hope the deal goes through. He is young.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Boavista also monitoring the situation, but Rio Ave has been interested in him since January.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
          Boavista also monitoring the situation, but Rio Ave has been interested in him since January.
          I haven't really followed Abdi, can you describe his profile as a striker?
          "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
            The Seyed Salehi of this generation.
            "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
              The Seyed Salehi of this generation.
              Much higher ceiling than Seyed Salehi imo

Comment

hosseinzadeh has one offer from portugal and another from spain. With yasin he is the biggest talent in Iran

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                  hosseinzadeh has one offer from portugal and another from spain. With yasin he is the biggest talent in Iran
                  Its funny how Delfi got all the praises and European contract because of his style and flair but it was Hosseinzadeh who was the real engine on that U-16 Squad.

Comment

Source? That would be great.
                    "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Its funny how Delfi got al the praises and European contract because of his style and flair but it was Hosseinzadeh who was the real engine on that U-16 Squad.

Chi migi? Hosseinzadeh got a European contract too!

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post

Chi migi? Hosseinzadeh got a European contract too!
                        My mistake on the contract, don't recall why it didn't pan out from him. Still doesn't change the fact that Delfi got more praises than him.

Comment

My mistake on the contract, don't recall why it didn't pan out from him. Still doesn't change the fact that Delfi got more praises than him.
                          Well Delfi was very good too. Hosseinzadeh unfortunately tore his ACL right after the tournament and I think even had a re-tear. The fact that still at the age of 21 he has progressed to this level is incredible considering those setbacks. He is physically so strong, can run all day, play in midfield and out wide, and is super explosive. A really modern attacking mid.

Another talent that was spotted by Ali Daei in his final saipa side. Add that to the list with Torabi, gholizadeh, allahyar. Before that his perspolis and Naft reigns saw him spot and develop beiro, pouraliganji, amiri, taremi, alipour. Basically half of team owes a great portion of their formative years to him.

Comment

Well Delfi was very good too. Hosseinzadeh unfortunately tore his ACL right after the tournament and I think even had a re-tear. The fact that still at the age of 21 he has progressed to this level is incredible considering those setbacks. He is physically so strong, can run all day, play in midfield and out wide, and is super explosive. A really modern attacking mid.
                            Another talent that was spotted by Ali Daei in his final saipa side. Add that to the list with Torabi, gholizadeh, allahyar. Before that his perspolis and Naft reigns saw him spot and develop beiro, pouraliganji, amiri, taremi, alipour. Basically half of team owes a great portion of their formative years to him.
                            Ali Daei being blacklisted by IR has been one of the major stains the last few years. Today Daei again reiterated he is not interested to coach. He's doing a lot of humanitarian work now - seems to be his focus. Wish he gets back into our football. We need the GOAT.

Comment

I haven’t seen much of Hosseinzadeh. Is he more of a CAM or a CM? What’s his play style like? Anyone to compare to stylistically?

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
                                Reminds me a lot of Alipour honestly in terms of style and what he brings to the table.
                                He is very hot and cold. He was amazing in ACL but in the league had moments where he looked super weak.
                                Team Meli Iran
                                Perspolis FC
                                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Working...
                                X