Iranian Football Summer Transfer Window | 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
    I’m surprised and your surprise here…..it makes complete sense that they would go for Alipour.

First off they need depth competing in European competition, domestic cup and league.

Secondly Alipour is not a goal scoring forward. What he brings to the table is hustle, opening up space for his team mates, high work rate etc. which is very highly valued by smart European teams hence why maritimo want to re-sign him and there is more interest. While goal scoring is the primary job for forwards it is not the end all be all and Alipour has done a stellar job in basically every dept besides finishing. He will continue to have a solid euro career so long as he doesn’t get tempted by Iranian or Qatari $
    Has he been stellar in everything besides finishing?
    He hasn't had that many assist, and in the 15 or so matches of him I have watch in the past two season, his hustle isn't so spectacular that would make him better than any average forward in the league. Better most PGPL forwards though.

If he leaves expecting more playing time Gil V isn't the team and I honestly doubt Gil V is willing to pay him 2500 a week for a bench player (his current salary at Maritime).

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
      Has he been stellar in everything besides finishing?
      He hasn't had that many assist, and in the 15 or so matches of him I have watch in the past two season, his hustle isn't so spectacular that would make him better than any average forward in the league. Better most PGPL forwards though.

If he leaves expecting more playing time Gil V isn't the team and I honestly doubt Gil V is willing to pay him 2500 a week for a bench player (his current salary at Maritime).
      It’s not just about assists either. He is involved in lots of goal scoring opportunities and his value in creating space for other forwards with his runs, physical presence, etc. the opposition is always trying to minimize all makes him of some value up too. He might not get as much Mina in league play but overall he will be playing just as much footy with the added euro competition for Gil. Again if we wasn’t of value he wouldn’t continue to be sought after by his current team and apparently other teams in the league…..not a surprise at all IMO.
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
        2500 a week?!?

Wow even though I don't really rate him from a couple of perspectives, really respect his hustle and taking a pay check which is a third (a fifth if you consider tax stuff) of Persian Gulf clubs. Damesh garm, just for this alone I want to see him in the camps.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
            It’s not just about assists either. He is involved in lots of goal scoring opportunities and his value in creating space for other forwards with his runs, physical presence, etc. the opposition is always trying to minimize all makes him of some value up too. He might not get as much Mina in league play but overall he will be playing just as much footy with the added euro competition for Gil. Again if we wasn’t of value he wouldn’t continue to be sought after by his current team and apparently other teams in the league…..not a surprise at all IMO.
            I'm not going to pretend I've watched all his appearances, but in the 15 or so I've seen, he is incontinent in the areas you mention. One match he presses well and makes the correct run, then the next two is basically invisible.

Either way, I wish him the best And hope he get playing time wherever he ends up.

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
            2500 a week?!?

Wow even though I don't really rate him from a couple of perspectives, really respect his hustle and taking a pay check which is a third (a fifth if you consider tax stuff) of Persian Gulf clubs. Damesh garm, just for this alone I want to see him in the camps.
            He actually has one of the highest Salaries in Maritimo.
            Last edited by The; 05-13-2022, 04:04 PM.

Comment

He did Ok overall. More or less what most of us have expected him to do
              He just had hard time to establish himself as starter, specially when Joel guy was back from injury.
              With a, bit of luck and better finishing he could have finished the season on double digits.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

I think he has been solid this season. 8 goals and 2 assists makes him the second highest scorer on the team, only Joel has one more goal. Him being invisible in some games has more to do with their style of play. He showed in big games this season, specially vs benfica (Great goal) and also sporting (when he didnt score but his defensive work to get them 1-1 draw was critical) shows he can elevate his game to a higher level.

And his versatility to play across front line, physicality, and hard working off the ball are really non-disputable points he brings to the table. I think his linkup play has improved a lot too, before he really lacked in this department, now he is much more proficient. He will never be a great CF but for sure has the tools to be a useful one for a team with more suitable playing style or even if he ends up extending there. HE should be in TM over Karim too, or at least competing with Shahab for that spot.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                  Seems like they are selling their main striker who scored 16
                  He probably join them as depth move as they compete in Europe also

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

They are selling one of their best players to Atletico Madrid. Looks like their squad is going to be raided after their successful season.

Comment

Comment

I hope Alipour stays in Liga Nos. He can still prove himself. Out of our 5-6 legionnaires in Liga Nos since 2020, Alipour has definitely not been the worst. I'd rank him 2nd or 3rd under Taremi. Moghanlou, Mohebbi and Beiranvand (unfortunately) have done worse performance wise. Payam, Alipour and Taremi have been the better Iranians in the Portuguese League.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
                        I hope Alipour stays in Liga Nos. He can still prove himself. Out of our 5-6 legionnaires in Liga Nos since 2020, Alipour has definitely not been the worst. I'd rank him 2nd or 3rd under Taremi. Moghanlou, Mohebbi and Beiranvand (unfortunately) have done worse performance wise. Payam, Alipour and Taremi have been the better Iranians in the Portuguese League.
                        Mohebi has been solid in all fairness. He’s averaging a goal every 180 minutes as a winger. Hopefully he gets into the lineup more next season but otherwise he’s been pretty decent for the chances he’s gotten

Comment

🚨 Info
                          @PSGInside_News
                          . As announced on May 9, Sergio #Conceição is the favorite to replace #Pochettino if Zinedine #Zidane refuses. A meeting should take place with #Campos in the next few days which would be a follow-up to a first meeting with Nasser. #PSG

The Portuguese coach normally aims to stay at FC Porto. But the offer made by Nasser and the promises in terms of recruitment may make him change his mind. The phone interview went very well. . Iranian striker #Taremi could follow him
                          I don't know how reliable this is, don't shoot the messenger.

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores
                            Is this a tweet? Source?
                            It seems that it's an ITK account.

Comment

With Mbappe staying at PSG I see it very unlikely that Taremi goes there. They’re loaded in the attack

Comment

I hope Milan come a knocking on Mehdi’s door.

Comment

Working...
                                X