Iranian Football Summer Transfer Window | 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The View Post
    He's actually decent when he isn't played out of position against one of the world's best players.
    Oh that's right! I remember now when he came on against South Korea.

Yes, that was to replace Khalilzadeh at right back though.

Our tactics and open play just didn't work overall VS Korea so I won't judge Aref on that game. Will of course wait to see how he does with more appearances.

Comment

His contract end, June 2o22.

Comment

Injuries really derailed his career, I blame Club Brugge as well for how they handled his time there with rushing him back from injuries and the aggravations etc.

Comment

Gholami is still young enough to have his career rescued, especially given age progression of cbs. In the end I still doubt braga but probably a team like maritimo, Santa Clara, boavista (they were rumored to be in for him before ACL injury).

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post

This is that New Era’s website - agency based in London.
            https://neweraglobalsports.com/
            They represent Players like Ben Godfrey , the Murphy brothers, Michael Keane etc.
            (I think it’s the right agency) - most of their players (nearly all) are UK based.

Comment

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                This is that New Era’s website - agency based in London.
                https://neweraglobalsports.com/
                They represent Players like Ben Godfrey , the Murphy brothers, Michael Keane etc.
                (I think it’s the right agency) - most of their players (nearly all) are UK based.
                Interesting. Maybe his next stop is the Championship?
                "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
                  The same account is saying that Aref Gholami is going to Braga. Who knows. Let's hope he's credible.

Gil Vicente play really nice football and are the best team outside the Big 4.

علی علیپور قید پرسپولیس را زد؟! / ژیل ویسنته گزینه نهایی مهاجم ایرانی!

🖍به گزارش فوتبال برتر؛ علی علیپور مهاجم ایرانی ماریتیمو پرتغال که گفته می*شد در پایان فصل به تیم سابق خود یعنی پرسپولیس باز خواهد گشت، حال در آستانه پیوستن به یک تیم پرتغالی قرار دارد.

🖍ژیل ویسنته پرتغال طی روزهای گذشته مذاکراتی را با علی علیپور داشته است و حتی به توافقات اولیه هم رسیدند.

🖍علیپور که تا قبل از پیشنهاد ژیل ویسنته با پرسپولیس درحال مذاکره بود، حال این تیم را به پرسپولیس ترجیح داد و به احتمال زیاد علی علیپور فصل آینده در یک تیم پرتغالی دیگر به فوتبال خود ادامه خواهد داد.

Comment

https://www.pressreader.com/search?q...type=2&state=2

THREE CASES UNDER DISCUSSION

O Jogo 12 May 2022—MARCO FREITAS

The renewal processes of Edgar Costa, Guitane and Ali Alipour, at the end of their contract, are not yet guaranteed. The winger Guitane is on loan from Reims with another year on loan, but should return to his home club, while Ali Alipour has other proposals, after having lost ground. It will be easier to reach an agreement with the Madeiran Edgar Costa.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                      It doubt there's any truth to the Gil V rumours, unless they are signing him as a bench player.

9 goals in 58 appearances as a striker is nothing write home about. Struggled to break into the starting line-up at a weaker Maritimo, and when he did, he eventually lost his starting spot because of inconsistent performances.

I do hope he stays in Portugal though, even if it's at a weaker team.

Comment

It doubt there's any truth to the Gil V rumours, unless they are signing him as a bench player.

9 goals in 58 appearances as a striker is nothing write home about. Struggled to break into the starting line-up at a weaker Maritimo, and when he did, he eventually lost his starting spot because of inconsistent performances.

Maritimo wants to renew his contract per Portuguese media and Iranian media claims that he won't sign with Persepolis.

Iranian media is pretty adamant that he's going to sign with Gil Vicente and not with Persepolis, but I agree we should wait until Portuguese reports as well.

9 goals in 58 appearances isn't great, but I don't think anyone is insisting that he should be a starter over Taremi/Azmoun. Gil Vicente will need rotational players (which Ali could be) since they are in the ECL next season. As for starting spot, he was a full-on starter under their former Spanish manager who seem to have a lot of trust in him and was a starter until he lost his place under their current manager.

Comment

Hamin, shayad yek mohaajeme zakhire mikhan.

Gheire-manteghi nist. Nimkatneshin mishe. Amma agar khoob kaar kone bakhthaayi khahad gereft.

Be nazare man miarze say kone bebine baazish migire ya na.
                          DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Seems like they are selling their main striker who scored 16
                            He probably join them as depth move as they compete in Europe also

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

I’m surprised and your surprise here…..it makes complete sense that they would go for Alipour.

First off they need depth competing in European competition, domestic cup and league.

Secondly Alipour is not a goal scoring forward. What he brings to the table is hustle, opening up space for his team mates, high work rate etc. which is very highly valued by smart European teams hence why maritimo want to re-sign him and there is more interest. While goal scoring is the primary job for forwards it is not the end all be all and Alipour has done a stellar job in basically every dept besides finishing. He will continue to have a solid euro career so long as he doesn’t get tempted by Iranian or Qatari $
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                                I’m surprised and your surprise here…..it makes complete sense that they would go for Alipour.

First off they need depth competing in European competition, domestic cup and league.

Secondly Alipour is not a goal scoring forward. What he brings to the table is hustle, opening up space for his team mates, high work rate etc. which is very highly valued by smart European teams hence why maritimo want to re-sign him and there is more interest. While goal scoring is the primary job for forwards it is not the end all be all and Alipour has done a stellar job in basically every dept besides finishing. He will continue to have a solid euro career so long as he doesn’t get tempted by Iranian or Qatari $
                                this
                                besides personally never have i figured him as a Striker9 player ....nothing about his game to me suggest he can even be proficient enough of a 9 in any league, much less in tougher EU leagues..!!
                                but he looks a damn good, high energy winger/attacker to me with respectable engine and hustle factor and i especially like his clever (DM like) Defensive Positional sense when retrieving to help out his backline in that one league game vs one of the heavyweights i think it was Sporting?or benfica... where they had to all get back and defend alot...!!

Comment

Working...
                                X