Iranian Football Summer Transfer Window | 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
    Yeah he does….he goes back and forth from here to Iran but he is primarily here, his kids are in school here.

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
    He has a green card (any TM player is eligible or given one). He’s in Iran now looking for a coaching job I think.
    It’s a little different with him though like Bagheri, rajabzadeh, azari, etc. those guys have green cards and come and go but Hadi has a residence, sends his kids to school here and are in the US much more than Iran. This is his home base.

He is open to coaching in Iran but he strongly prefers to be in the US. He’s still trying to make it happen here….world class academy which he did some coaching at is one of the best academies in the nation (I actually might be getting involved myself if I can make the time commitment from my work) but he wants to be on the pro level of course and Iran is naturally a place where he can make it happen easier bc of his name. Over here he is a regular dude he blends in with everyone else.
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
      Yeah he does….he goes back and forth from here to Iran but he is primarily here, his kids are in school here.

It’s a little different with him though like Bagheri, rajabzadeh, azari, etc. those guys have green cards and come and go but Hadi has a residence, sends his kids to school here and are in the US much more than Iran. This is his home base.

He is open to coaching in Iran but he strongly prefers to be in the US. He’s still trying to make it happen here….world class academy which he did some coaching at is one of the best academies in the nation (I actually might be getting involved myself if I can make the time commitment from my work) but he wants to be on the pro level of course and Iran is naturally a place where he can make it happen easier bc of his name. Over here he is a regular dude he blends in with everyone else.
      Send hellos to him! Is his English any good ?
      Sounds like he’s doing what Khakpour did. I’m not sure how these guys make money or are they just destroying their savings ?

Comment

Sounds like he’s doing what Khakpour did. I’m not sure how these guys make money or are they just destroying their savings ?
        Khakpour English was good, not sure about him though

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Will do! His English is WAY better than he shows to most ppl he understands everything perfectly but he is a little shy when it comes to speaking

Out of respect for our friendship I won’t say what he does from a business perspective but he’s not burning through his money. He has some good and some ppl idk that well (that seem just a little sketchy) around him IMO but more good than bad who do different investment related things, I’ll leave it at that. He is working on getting citizenship for his family bc they do want to be here long term….again mostly for his kids and their future which is obviously a smart move.
          Last edited by Ghermez Agha; 07-30-2022, 11:39 AM.
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Persepolis want Jürgen Locadia

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post

Persepolis want Jürgen Locadia
              The CAS complaint line will be depressing to watch.

Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Per v3 SS trying to bring back ghayedi.

Hope they dont succeed in bring back mohebbi (Even though 1yr loan is what is being reported), but Ghayedi, Kaveh, Mohebbi front 3 with proper coach would be something interesting

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                  Per v3 SS trying to bring back ghayedi.

Hope they dont succeed in bring back mohebbi (Even though 1yr loan is what is being reported), but Ghayedi, Kaveh, Mohebbi front 3 with proper coach would be something interesting
                  I also hope mohebi won't join SS but the rumors are so insistent that I don't think it will collapse.
                  But I hope ghaedi won't come back in IPL, I don't want him having any chance of participating at the wc
                  Btw Hosseinzadeh is in Belgium since two weeks(?) but still no official announcement?

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                    I also hope mohebi won't join SS but the rumors are so insistent that I don't think it will collapse.
                    But I hope ghaedi won't come back in IPL, I don't want him having any chance of participating at the wc
                    Btw Hosseinzadeh is in Belgium since two weeks(?) but still no official announcement?
                    must be some holdup with work permit or something bc he is training with squad apparently and was in attendance for recent match

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                        Yahya vel nemikone.
                        Enough with these washed up players that are going to CAS in 6 months.
                        Bring in a few youth players for goodness sake.

Comment

Yahya vel nemikone.
                          Enough with these washed up players that are going to CAS in 6 months.
                          Bring in a few youth players for goodness sake.
                          I keep having this weird dream that Skocic gets sacked 3 days before world cup (after the players become too fractured to continue) and Yahya is Iran's coach for the world cup...

Comment

^Tell me more...

Comment

Same old story with big teams going after random foreign players, no wonder we have few youth prospects.

Any rumours on the legionnaire front (anyone leaving Iran?)
                              Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
                              محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
                              - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                                must be some holdup with work permit or something bc he is training with squad apparently and was in attendance for recent match
                                Charleroi cannot pay SS on an Iranian bank account. They are currently trying to find a solution.
                                That explains the delay

Comment

Working...
                                X