Iranian Football Summer Transfer Window | 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
    All about money.. The Iranian Rial is so weak compared to Qatar's currency that a normal salary in Qatar would be amazing money in Iran..
    He can also easily transfer that money to his account in Iran.
    I don't think he's simply good enough for Turkey or those European leagues. He's an okay solid player but not good enough for those leagues imo.
    Everybody is mad bc of his qatar move but I am sure he has 0 euro offers. Our best players hardly have euro offers, so someone as neutral as Sarlak..

Comment

Apparently, Milan doesn't want to meet the 20-million Euro price tag of Mehdi Taremi - so it looks they are out.

Would have been great and Mehdi really deserves it.
      "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

According to https://www.instagram.com/estedade.football/, Saman Ghoddos is unhappy with his play time in Brentford and he wants to leave in the summer.

Hopefully he can go back to France or find his way back to Spain.

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by Ari View Post
          This is the new culture in our team melli. CQ did everything to get our players to europe. DS doesn't do anything.
          Ari Jan, I hear this thesis everywhere and I would like to challenge it a bit. In my opinion, he always used our lack of having many legionnaires to lower our expectations of TM, but what he really did to get more legionnaires was somewhat limited.
          -Taremi did not play for a European side while he was playing for CQ in TM. More on this further down
          - I don't think CQ had anything to do with Sardar playing in Russia either.
          - We can thank Bayat for our Belgium legionnaires.
          - Allahyar's move to Turkey/Ukraine/England had nothing to do with CQ.
          - Moharrami going to Croatia was probably a Bronko deal, definitely not a CQ deal.
          - Nikonam Spain careers had nothing to do with CQ. Shojaee and Ansarifard going to Spain was mostly the door that Nikonam opened.
          - Ansarifard later moved to Greece and opened the door for our legionnares in Greece.
          - Jahanbakhsh was a Damash Gilan player when he went to Holland and the move was based on Mahdavikia's advise.
          - Saeed Ezatolahi's moves to Spain, Russia, England, Belgium, Persian Gulf, Denmark, and back to Persian Gulf had nothing to do with CQ.
          - Beiranvand had European offers and stayed in Perspolis under CQ.
          - Pouraliganji had English and Turkish offers, went to Beligium for a few months and immediately back to Persian Gulf and China.
          - Gucci and Dejagah were already playing in Europe.
          - We got Amiri and Majid Hosseini to Turkey post 2018 WC and I am sure similar will happen post this WC.
          - All the other Portuguese legionnaires are there because of the door that Taremi and Mehrdad Mohammadi opened. I believe Mehrdad's move was independent of CQ, and directly from Sepahan to Aves. I don't believe he was even being invited to TM's camps under CQ.
          - Did I miss someone obvious?
          No denying that Taremi opened up Portugal to many of our legionnaires, but credit should go to Taremi mostly. I believe it was Carlos Carvalhal who reached out to CQ about Taremi, and CQ, of course, gave a glowing review of Taremi. CQ probably also convinced Taremi to go for a quality league rather than easy oil money. Taremi having already earned some money in Qatar and being fairly well off by Iranian standards, decided to take his advise. I can't imagine Skocic not doing the same thing if he was in CQ's shoe. I hope if/when a Croation coach reaches out to Skocic and Skocic convinces our player to go to Croatia, we don't accuse him of being a dalal. Unfortunately, most of our players come from humble backgrounds, and easy Persian Gulf money is to hard to pass up. And our clubs push for the highest money which always ends up being China/Qatar/UAE because selling players is the only way to get money into the club. Some players even pass up decent European offers like Pouraliganji for even bigger money in Persian Gulf and China.
          I believe CQ was a great coach and did a lot of great things for Iranian soccer. No denying that. I just don't want to worship him like a god.

Comment

Varzeshonline says beiro has offer from a portuguese club

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
              Willing to bet it’s rio ave. They have a bunch of low profile keepers and prob would go for beiro if they keep their old on first place and make it back to primeira liga next season
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

wouldnt surprise me at all if its an offer from another lower table Liga Nos team...!!
                his resume and potential as a starting keeper is still stronger than at least a handful of starting keepers in liga nos..!!
                i hope he stays in europe ...!!
                the big issue with him is still mostly mentality and culturally rooted and professionalism related ... the best way to address those and reach his immense potential as a keeper is to stay away from Iran/ME and grow as a person...!

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                  Willing to bet it’s rio ave. They have a bunch of low profile keepers and prob would go for beiro if they keep their old on first place and make it back to primeira liga next season
                  Could be. Rio Ave’s No. 1 goalkeeper will return back to Vitória SC in June when is loan expires.

Comment

Week after week, it seems that the situation of our legionnaires is getting bleaker.

Outside Majid Hosseini, Mehdi Taremi, Amir Abedzadeh and a couple others I am sure I forgot - our players are coming off the bench or not coming off at all.

It's critical that the likes of Ali Gholizadeh, Saman Ghoddos, Sadegh Moharrami etc. find good clubs that they will receive playin time in. This is the summer before the World Cup. This is critical for our chances as our TM will not get many (or any) friendlies

Comment

Everybody is mad bc of his qatar move but I am sure he has 0 euro offers. Our best players hardly have euro offers, so someone as neutral as Sarlak..
                      And right now sitting the bench in Europe is not appealing to these guys cause it means work harder to earn your playing time.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                      Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Been a good couple of weeks for our boys since the start of April. Hull City's organization for one calling Allahyar's permanent transfer highly likely.: https://www.persianfootball.com/news...tar-world-cup/

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
                          Ari Jan, I hear this thesis everywhere and I would like to challenge it a bit. In my opinion, he always used our lack of having many legionnaires to lower our expectations of TM, but what he really did to get more legionnaires was somewhat limited.
                          -Taremi did not play for a European side while he was playing for CQ in TM. More on this further down
                          - I don't think CQ had anything to do with Sardar playing in Russia either.
                          - We can thank Bayat for our Belgium legionnaires.
                          - Allahyar's move to Turkey/Ukraine/England had nothing to do with CQ.
                          - Moharrami going to Croatia was probably a Bronko deal, definitely not a CQ deal.
                          - Nikonam Spain careers had nothing to do with CQ. Shojaee and Ansarifard going to Spain was mostly the door that Nikonam opened.
                          - Ansarifard later moved to Greece and opened the door for our legionnares in Greece.
                          - Jahanbakhsh was a Damash Gilan player when he went to Holland and the move was based on Mahdavikia's advise.
                          - Saeed Ezatolahi's moves to Spain, Russia, England, Belgium, Persian Gulf, Denmark, and back to Persian Gulf had nothing to do with CQ.
                          - Beiranvand had European offers and stayed in Perspolis under CQ.
                          - Pouraliganji had English and Turkish offers, went to Beligium for a few months and immediately back to Persian Gulf and China.
                          - Gucci and Dejagah were already playing in Europe.
                          - We got Amiri and Majid Hosseini to Turkey post 2018 WC and I am sure similar will happen post this WC.
                          - All the other Portuguese legionnaires are there because of the door that Taremi and Mehrdad Mohammadi opened. I believe Mehrdad's move was independent of CQ, and directly from Sepahan to Aves. I don't believe he was even being invited to TM's camps under CQ.
                          - Did I miss someone obvious?
                          No denying that Taremi opened up Portugal to many of our legionnaires, but credit should go to Taremi mostly. I believe it was Carlos Carvalhal who reached out to CQ about Taremi, and CQ, of course, gave a glowing review of Taremi. CQ probably also convinced Taremi to go for a quality league rather than easy oil money. Taremi having already earned some money in Qatar and being fairly well off by Iranian standards, decided to take his advise. I can't imagine Skocic not doing the same thing if he was in CQ's shoe. I hope if/when a Croation coach reaches out to Skocic and Skocic convinces our player to go to Croatia, we don't accuse him of being a dalal. Unfortunately, most of our players come from humble backgrounds, and easy Persian Gulf money is to hard to pass up. And our clubs push for the highest money which always ends up being China/Qatar/UAE because selling players is the only way to get money into the club. Some players even pass up decent European offers like Pouraliganji for even bigger money in Persian Gulf and China.
                          I believe CQ was a great coach and did a lot of great things for Iranian soccer. No denying that. I just don't want to worship him like a god.
                          Lollll I think you're misunderstanding and also missing some key points.

Our players may have gotten advise from others to go to Europe but why do you think they did? Why do you think that all of a sudden, many of our players started playing in Europe at early stages of their career instead of going there at 27 years old like old times?

It's all because Carlos Queiroz clearly stated multiple times that he'll choose players with European ambition over those who lack it.

He also constantly encouraged all of our players to go play in Europe from a young age and develop.

It's a known fact that he pushed for this harder than any other coach we've ever had.

It's no coincidence that during his reign, we saw a huge shift with most of our starting lineup playing in Europe by 2018.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post

WOW that's looking real promising now!! That would be a great transfer!!

Hopefully this goes through and he can start developing enough to be a good option at Center Back. Not sure if it can happen in time for world cup though??

Also, I don't know much about him or his quality.

Comment

Originally posted by sam20 View Post
                                WOW that's looking real promising now!! That would be a great transfer!!

Hopefully this goes through and he can start developing enough to be a good option at Center Back. Not sure if it can happen in time for world cup though??

Also, I don't know much about him or his quality.
                                He's actually decent when he isn't played out of position against one of the world's best players.

Comment

Working...
                                X