Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
    Maybe at the local chelo kababi
    His level of unprofessionalism is astounding. I think everyone is in preseason training now except him. IPL, UAE, Qatar… In gavmish dare vel migarde… He was getting eaten up by Emirati and Iranian mids a few months ago. What is he gonna do against players from Valencia, Leeds, and Juventus???

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
      His level of unprofessionalism is astounding. I think everyone is in preseason training now except him. IPL, UAE, Qatar… In gavmish dare vel migarde… He was getting eaten up by Emirati and Iranian mids a few months ago. What is he gonna do against players from Valencia, Leeds, and Juventus???
      What I understand, he is still under contract with his relegated club Velje that just have started the season, but according to his IG he is in London training?!

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
        With him its just a matter of motivation. As terrible as he looked against the Emirati's, he was one of the best players on the field vs Algeria. The guy can play. Question is does he want to play?

Comment

Originally posted by PEJ View Post
          With him its just a matter of motivation. As terrible as he looked against the Emirati's, he was one of the best players on the field vs Algeria. The guy can play. Question is does he want to play?
          World Cup is a far cry from ACL and an international friendly. Is he at such an elite level that he can just flip a switch to go from koon goshadi to World Cup mode when he wants? In a matter of months? He’s just gonna decide to have a good tournament and it’ll happen?

Comment

Originally posted by Nima View Post
            What I understand, he is still under contract with his relegated club Velje that just have started the season, but according to his IG he is in London training?!
            I can’t find the article but I read somewhere that the contract was mutually cancelled.

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
              Amirhossein Hosseinzadeh confirms he is leaving Esteghlal.

Going to Charleroi, it seems.

Confirmed by charleroi coach : https://www.walfoot.be/news/2022-07-...e-deux-joueurs

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                interesting they are also signing pretty highly rated young CF from algerian league. He is part of their u23 setup.

They found similar success buying from algeria as PGPL, with Adem Zorgane (CM) having strong year and attracting interest from lyon, celtic (I think rangers just made offer). He is also on their senior national team and only 22.

Along with belgian youngsters they have, plus few experienced guys like Morioka, ilhamairitra, Kayembe who has made Belgian NT they can have decent season.

Obviously it is time for gholi to move on, but for hosseinzadeh its a good move and will probably guarantee him WC spot. Only shame is they fcked around so long he misses preseason. Thankfully unlike delfi, gholi when they joined hosseinzadeh is physically in great shape, very strong and fit so dont think he will have any major issues

Comment

Why can't these kisekesh take NO for an answer?: https://www.varzesh3.com/news/183525...ساپینتو

.مدیر تیم استقلال درباره آخرین وضعیت جذب محمد محبی افزود: مدیران آن باشگاه (سانتاکلارا) عوض شدند. مذاکرات دوباره از سر گرفته شده و نتیجه را من نمی*دانم. امیدوارم او را جذب کنیم

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                    Why can't these kisekesh take NO for an answer?: https://www.varzesh3.com/news/183525...ساپینتو
                    Well hopefully he stays in Europe, but he needs playing time if he wants to join the WC.
                    There is no better place in Iran than Esteghlal to shine.
                    Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Originally posted by peiman92 View Post
                      Well hopefully he stays in Europe, but he needs playing time if he wants to join the WC.
                      Bro screw the World Cup my guy, Iran is all but guaranteed to get embarrassed there anyway under Skocic. Who in their right state of mind would want to join a squad last second where half the team is already against the coach 4 months before the World Cup that could not beat South Korea and Algeria's B-Team? I know sure as hell I wouldn't.

Also, the fact he has to join Esteghlal or Persepolis in order to be considered only proves Taremi's point about the devaluation of Team Melli in his interview with Ferdosipour.

Comment

Originally posted by peiman92 View Post
                        It seems Sá Pinto will go after foreign options (Brazilian #10) after Mario Silva's/Mohebi's rejection of Esteghlal: https://www.khabarvarzeshi.com/news/...ین-محمد

I'm not Esteghlali, but I have to say I like Sá Pinto. Comes across as well-mannered/professional and although early signs from the videos I saw from him it seems Esteghlal will be favorites for title again.

Comment

Jorge Jesus rules out Mehdi Taremi's arrival at Fenerbahçe, in an interview with @Canal_11Oficial:

“I really like his characteristics but I have four players for the position. That possibility does not arise.”

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post

Jorge Jesus rules out Mehdi Taremi's arrival at Fenerbahçe, in an interview with @Canal_11Oficial:

“I really like his characteristics but I have four players for the position. That possibility does not arise.”
                            Dar vaaghe daare mige: Na Mehdi dar haale haazer mikhad Porto raa baraye Fener-gooz tark kone, va na Porto mikhad moftaki befrooshe.
                            DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

why tf would taremi go to fenerbache

Comment

Dear.

Can someone faking shut down these fener rumours on social media. Just tell the Turks that he had a bad experience and doesn't want to go there. I don't know why they keep happening...

Comment

Working...
                                X