Iranian Football Summer Transfer Window | 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
    It’s just insane how petty Iranian clubs are when they lose $ on players like Yasin just because they think they can convince him to stay against his own will.
    Yasin wants to play in this World Cup. He knows that if he starts with a good European team as a midfielder, he will be in the starting lineup or at least one of the first ones off the bench.
    "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
      Spain would be an absolute dream. Portugal would be great too.
      I would want him to play as much as possible. Spain would be fantastic as long as he starts regularly. But if the choice is mostly bench with occasional play in Spain vs regular start in Portugal, I would prefer Portugal so that he can get his feet under him before the WC.

Comment

“I GO BEYOND JAPAN. I THINK ASIAN PLAYERS IN GENERAL. THERE’S PLAYERS FROM IRAN AND SAUDI THAT YOU THINK ‘THEY COULD PLAY IN EUROPE VERY EASILY’. TOP TALENTS.

“I’M GOING TO USE THIS TO MY ADVANTAGE. BECAUSE, LIKE I SAID, I KNOW PARTICULARLY THE J-LEAGUE VERY WELL THE ABILITY OF PLAYERS AND THE TALENT THAT THEY HAVE.”

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
          Salmani will most likely go to Portugal or Spain: https://footballi.net/news/r/710720/...اسپانیا
          of all the outsider ones who've gotten a slight look @ as a WB in tm .... he's looked the most promising young footballer..! not sure why he didnt stick it out in Portugal earlier...? we are dreadfully soorakh down LWB especially... here is to hoping...! (can't be wasting Amiri there..! and all other options are simply trash and not tm worthy..!)

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
            of all the outsider ones who've gotten a slight look @ as a WB in tm .... he's looked the most promising young footballer..! not sure why he didnt stick it out in Portugal earlier...? we are dreadfully soorakh down LWB especially... here is to hoping...! (can't be wasting Amiri there..! and all other options are simply trash and not tm worthy..!)
            That's a different Salmani. The person you're referring to is Jafar Salmani. This is Yasin Salmani and he plays in CM position.

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
              Yasin wants to play in this World Cup. He knows that if he starts with a good European team as a midfielder, he will be in the starting lineup or at least one of the first ones off the bench.
              that's great to hear..! what news of our resident koongoshad Saeed ezzai...? can't he just cancel his loan move and go back to Denmark..?
              he certainly is the last guy i trust to keep his form and fitness outside the regular club action and his quality and experience is immensely needed and relied up on .!

Comment

That's a different Salmani. The person you're referring to is Jafar Salmani. This is Yasin Salmani and he plays in CM position.
                oh ok, i got excited for a minutes there.... i thought both were looking to Eu..!! :/

WTF jafar up to these days..? hardani kid looked too lightweight for WC action to me .... ??
                we need The Return of Jaffar...!! to europe that is ...!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                  oh ok, i got excited for a minutes there.... i thought both were looking to Eu..!! :/

WTF jafar up to these days..? hardani kid looked too lightweight for WC action to me .... ??
                  we need The Return of Jaffar...!! to europe that is ...!
                  He plays for Esteghlal.

Personally speaking, I liked Jafar and am a fan of his football as I believed he had quality and created no hashieh.

Comment

https://www.tarafdari.com/node/2103689
                    Looks like Milad Sarlak might join the legionnaires of Qatar soon. It's a bit of a shame, I know he was never a world beater for Team Melli, but I always felt like he was one of those guys who would've taken a decent step up in a weaker European league like Greece or Pre-War Ukraine and been a great depth piece for us.

Comment

Originally posted by ramendawg View Post
                      Looks like Milad Sarlak might join the legionnaires of Qatar soon. It's a bit of a shame, I know he was never a world beater for Team Melli, but I always felt like he was one of those guys who would've taken a decent step up in a weaker European league like Greece or Pre-War Ukraine and been a great depth piece for us.
                      The guy has 0 quality! Tm became a place for average player to lure some qatari/uae clubs

Comment

He plays for Esteghlal.

Personally speaking, I liked Jafar and am a fan of his football as I believed he had quality and created no hashieh.
                        Man ham hamnazaram ba shoma, Horaad jan.

Be nazaram agar dar Porteghaal kami DELIR-TAR bood va bishtar dar tarze baazish risk bar midaasht mitonest dar

Europa mondegar beshe.
                        DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by ramendawg View Post
                          Wow, agreed a lower level European league would be much better than what we're hearing. Qatari League is now ranked below PGL as of this year in the AFC Coefficient, so Sarlak might technically be leaving for a weaker league than the one he currently plays in. Not a good sign from a player prior to the World Cup. https://www.the-afc.com/en/more/afc_ranking.html

I really don't get it...prior to the WC, why would a player on a free transfer not go to a more competitive league? The money between Qatar and say Turkey or Greece cannot be that different for a player of his caliber, no?

Comment

Originally posted by ABalls View Post
                            Wow, agreed a lower level European league would be much better than what we're hearing. Qatari League is now ranked below PGL as of this year in the AFC Coefficient, so Sarlak might technically be leaving for a weaker league than the one he currently plays in. Not a good sign from a player prior to the World Cup. https://www.the-afc.com/en/more/afc_ranking.html

I really don't get it...prior to the WC, why would a player on a free transfer not go to a more competitive league? The money between Qatar and say Turkey or Greece cannot be that different for a player of his caliber, no?
                            Pressure from agents. More $$$.
                            If he waits until the WOrld Cup, he would have to probably resign for Persepolis and this his greedy agent gets less money because the club has to get a transfer fee.

Comment

All about money.. The Iranian Rial is so weak compared to Qatar's currency that a normal salary in Qatar would be amazing money in Iran..
                              He can also easily transfer that money to his account in Iran.
                              I don't think he's simply good enough for Turkey or those European leagues. He's an okay solid player but not good enough for those leagues imo.

Comment

This is the new culture in our team melli. CQ did everything to get our players to europe. DS doesn't do anything.

Comment

Working...
                                X