No announcement yet.

Iranian Football Summer Transfer Window | 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amir has earned it - playing consistently well in Portugal and then liga adelante warrants a 1st choice spot for a team in la liga in that 13-17 spot like inarsenewetrust mentioned. His time for that big move is now - he has to get it and it will be great for TM if he can succeed there and establish himself.
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Comment

^ Not bad for Tafazolli. They finished 3rd last season. Hope it goes through for him.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
          ^ Not bad for Tafazolli. They finished 3rd last season. Hope it goes through for him.
          That's massive. He definitely should be looked at if he's playing in the championship!

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
          Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

I think what he has done this season was great and I have a lot of respect for Tafazoli. He seems like a good guy too. However we are playing three teams with pace up front who use that as their main weapon, pace is his main weakness. I would be very worried about him against the attack of the other three group teams.
            This move is a great one though, good luck to him.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
              I think what he has done this season was great and I have a lot of respect for Tafazoli. He seems like a good guy too. However we are playing three teams with pace up front who use that as their main weapon, pace is his main weakness. I would be very worried about him against the attack of the other three group teams.
              This move is a great one though, good luck to him.
              That is my feeling towards the current defenders on the team and I'm sure the scoreline in Qatar will definetly reflect that.

Comment

Comment

Shoja, PAG and Kanani could all 3 have had a decent career in some half decent European leagues such as Portugal, Belgium. Even somewhere better, like France maybe...
                  In case of Shoja i understand, his attitude kept him away from TM and more visibility when he was younger. But the other 2 had no excuse.
                  Shame.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

I wonder where Yasin Salmani goes next or if he stays in Sepahan.

This will be a career-defying move for him. He has to be smart and take a good European offer (if he has one). He needs to develop.
                    "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

The 2021 and 2020 transfer windows were quite good with a lot of euro transfers. All didn't have successfully euro seasons after and it seems this transfer window will mostly be lateral or downgrade moves and euro to IPL/qatar.
                      Maybe Taremi will be able to snatch a big move but other than this I don't expect much this time

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                        The 2021 and 2020 transfer windows were quite good with a lot of euro transfers. All didn't have successfully euro seasons after and it seems this transfer window will mostly be lateral or downgrade moves and euro to IPL/qatar.
                        Maybe Taremi will be able to snatch a big move but other than this I don't expect much this time
                        with that Goozoo ayrableague/pgl parast Eskoocher still in charge ... i dont expect as many EU moves either... you take away International aspirations and what else would be the motive for these youngsters to leave their comfort zone and challenge themselves in EU..? :/

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                          thats because to some extent our big guys/bright younger players have already made their moves. Our talent pool isnt enough deep enough to see much more moves every season, the guys need to establish themselves at their euro clubs.

Taremi has a chance to move after WC. Azmoun finally went to leverkusen, that was a huge deal. Allahyar made it out of ukrainian wasteland and is already establishing himself well in England. ARJ got out of brighton to very strong feyenoord, he will have to improve a lot next season to stay there.

Alipour already in this window made a solid upgrade move to Gil Vicente, remaining in europe when there were some doubts hed do so.

Mohebbi was one of the brightest talents in the league, moved last year to Portugal and already said he has no intention of leaving.

It was surprising to see somebody like Hajsafi return to europe and become a starter again last season too.

Only real moves I see happening from Iran are Yasin and Hosseinzadeh to europe, both have offers and yasin is a free agent this summer, so far rejected all domestic proposals. Maybe outside chance of gholami.

Of the main TM guys, only Gholi and Ezatolahi are going to be in the shop window.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                            thats because to some extent our big guys/bright younger players have already made their moves. Our talent pool isnt enough deep enough to see much more moves every season, the guys need to establish themselves at their euro clubs.

Taremi has a chance to move after WC. Azmoun finally went to leverkusen, that was a huge deal. Allahyar made it out of ukrainian wasteland and is already establishing himself well in England. ARJ got out of brighton to very strong feyenoord, he will have to improve a lot next season to stay there.

Alipour already in this window made a solid upgrade move to Gil Vicente, remaining in europe when there were some doubts hed do so.

Mohebbi was one of the brightest talents in the league, moved last year to Portugal and already said he has no intention of leaving.

It was surprising to see somebody like Hajsafi return to europe and become a starter again last season too.

Only real moves I see happening from Iran are Yasin and Hosseinzadeh to europe, both have offers and yasin is a free agent this summer, so far rejected all domestic proposals. Maybe outside chance of gholami.

Of the main TM guys, only Gholi and Ezatolahi are going to be in the shop window.
                            Don't forget the boys in Turkey. Hosseini is an established starter. Also Shahab Zahedi will have decide next steps after the brief Hungary stint.

Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Speaking of Yasin, Navidkia has left Sepahan.

https://www.varzesh3.com/news/182814...A9%D8%B1%D8%AF

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                                Don't forget the boys in Turkey. Hosseini is an established starter. Also Shahab Zahedi will have decide next steps after the brief Hungary stint.

Right only reason I didn’t mention majid was nothing to talk about on transfer front. He had a great rebound season, gained his form and confidence again, showed much more maturity and seems comfortable there. Maybe after another season like this one he will get some interest from top of the league or smaller sides in big leagues but for now he is good where he is.

If they keep Ali Karimi and he gets minutes that would be like a new player for TM. He has talent and cq really liked him too, hopefully this surgery + year off will allow him to finally be fit long term.

Comment

Working...
                                X