No announcement yet.

Iranian Football Summer Transfer Window | 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The league is so so much fcuk up that the 28 years old guy who haven't even being capped for TM become the center of the attention of transfer market!!!

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

https://footballi.net/news/r/727619/...§Ù„-پیوست

Mohammad Mohebi is close to joining Esteghlal.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post

Santa Clara and portimonense seems to be dead end for our players. Wait and see but if confirmed, another consequence of skocic favoring garbage like rafiei ghaedi and torabi over him

Comment

It is about money. They offer the guy 4-5 times more than what he get in Portugal.
          Train less, will be more popular. Will start, more money, and with Sko will now probably make TM.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
            Santa Clara and portimonense seems to be dead end for our players. Wait and see but if confirmed, another consequence of skocic favoring garbage like rafiei ghaedi and torabi over him
            Be nazare man ettefaghan dameshoon garm be bazikonhaamoon bakhti midan,

taghsire barkhi az bazikonhaaye khodemoon ast ke AMALKARDESHOON zaife.

Alipour az Mohebi behtar baazi karde va baraye hamin raft Gil Vicente.

Be har haal omidvaram hanooz yek fasl dar Santa Clara bemoone va say kone be jaayi berese.
            DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

If it happens honestly who can blame him. I am sure if incentivized he would stay in portugal, but playing in our k*ri league right now and scoring a few goals vs deadbeat teams is the best way to secure your spot on TM, not to mention 10x easier than struggling (especially initially) in europe.

Mohebbi was getting ok playing time last year considering it was his first year. He showed vs Porto and Benfica that he can certainly make a big impact at that level if he works on weak points.

Now throwing it all away.

Result of when torabi, sadeghi, rafiei, sarlak types are constantly invited. Another one of Sko's gifts to us.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                Per few pages and sites Nourafkan has offers from Poland, Belgium and Russia.
                He was already in Belgium and couldn’t make the 1st team and was put in the youth team and then loaned out to sepahan the coaches in Belgium said he isn’t psychical ready to handle the athleticism in the league yet …. I highly doubt any team wants him he isn’t a very outstanding players he doesn’t even shine in the IPL ..

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                  If it happens honestly who can blame him. I am sure if incentivized he would stay in portugal, but playing in our k*ri league right now and scoring a few goals vs deadbeat teams is the best way to secure your spot on TM, not to mention 10x easier than struggling (especially initially) in europe.

Mohebbi was getting ok playing time last year considering it was his first year. He showed vs Porto and Benfica that he can certainly make a big impact at that level if he works on weak points.

Now throwing it all away.

Result of when torabi, sadeghi, rafiei, sarlak types are constantly invited. Another one of Sko's gifts to us.
                  Man fekr mikonam Mohebi mitone manande Alipour dar Porteghaal jay biyofte amma nazare shakhsie man

ine ke agar bar migarde Iran bekhaatere ine ke khaayeh nadare SAKHTI BEKESHE,

chon footbaale Europa na Iran ast na Qatar, bayad fadakaari koni.

Fekr nemikonam be TM fekr mikone.

Albate in bardaashte mane.
                  DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

I don't think it has to do with khaye, otherwise why go to Europe in the first place?

I think it has more to do with this madar jendeh Skocic inviting players like Ghayedi from a league that was called the ARABIAN GULF LEAGUE and Khamenei ass rimmers like Torabi at the expense of someone playing for Santa Clara.

Why shouldn't he go back to Iran when this is the norm under Skocic? Even Alipour and Zahedi didn't get any game time under Skocic this season, but Torabi and Ghayedi did?

Comment

I am pretty certain Mohebi won't make the WC no matter if in Portugal or Iran. We have too many quality players on the front line with more experience than Mohebi. I don't think his decision to come back to Iran or staying in Portugal is influenced much with his chance of making the WC squad. I really like his game and dedication and I think in a year or two, he'll be getting more involved in TM.

Comment

If this is true than that isn’t good news actually,,,, he can really establish himself this year if he stays in Portugal ,,, he shouldn’t care about making this World Cup team instead focus on his career OK and growth as a player staying in Portugal means that he will develop much better have a chance of becoming a superstar eventually

Skocic is not the type of coach to be able to understand that the players level and talent and ability and experiment with lineups to pick the best look he’s picking noorfkhan over so many great players

For him to come back to Iran will be an absolute disaster for his career

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
                          Reading fans really liked him. Again, injuries derailed that.

Saeid, to me, belongs in one of the biggest "ifs" ever. Alongside Ali Karimi. He is so, so good talent wise but doesn't have the grit needed to thrive.
                          I don't get how he never stays constant / injury free. He looks so physically fit. I don't know if it is a lack of focus or what, but he has plateaued and I honestly thought after Bagheri / Nekounam he would become one our best number 6's ever. I hope he can somehow regain his form and grow, Carlos really trusted him too
                          --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                          --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                          ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                          --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                          ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Sepahan has signed Daneshgar

Comment

I don't think it has to do with khaye, otherwise why go to Europe in the first place?

I think it has more to do with this madar jendeh Skocic inviting players like Ghayedi from a league that was called the ARABIAN GULF LEAGUE and Khamenei ass rimmers like Torabi at the expense of someone playing for Santa Clara.

Why shouldn't he go back to Iran when this is the norm under Skocic? Even Alipour and Zahedi didn't get any game time under Skocic this season, but Torabi and Ghayedi did?
                              Horaad jan,

man manzoram ba khaayeh ine ke bemooni va bekooshi va taslim nashi ta gharaardaadet tamoom beshe.

Masalan Beiro ke bargasht Iran ghaabel dark ast chon rohamrafte dar Europa GAND zad.

Amma Mohebi gand nazade, amalkarde motevaseti daashte, ke hanooz mitone behtar kone.

Jor'at kardan va raftan be Europa kaafi nist.
                              DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                                Can't believe pple compare Nour to cheshmi.
                                What is next? Comparing him to Shoja and Kanani?! Lol
                                Nour is nowhere close to what we had in past but the last 3 TM coaches invited him regularly.
                                It is simple. For god sake he is freaking MOBILE!!!
                                Something that we lack big time with bunch of turtles in CM!!!
                                Major issue with Nourollahi right now is the expected but considerable drop in form and fitness since he moved to the UAE.
                                The UAE is not a place any respectable professional should play.

Comment

Working...
                                X