No announcement yet.

Iranian Football Summer Transfer Window | 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How much of an asset is nourollahi mobility when he is losing 75% of the balls he recieves anyways?

I think he can be a useful player but his role in Sko system is way too big.

He should be takhribi, zahmatkesh player at max, sometimes get himself around the box for shooting chances, but mainly asked to disrupt other teams flow and give simple 5-10 yard passes to more technical players.

Currently he is asked to do that, and also dictate tempo when we have the ball, switch the point of attack. His skillset is not suited for that and never has been. He is very uncoordinated and sucks at receiving or carrying the ball under even moderate pressure.

Only way I think he should play is in a midfield 3 that includes a more technical player like Saman who actually has a real game IQ (nour doesnt). Then Saman can take most of responsibilities of helping us when we have the ball.

Comment

Mes Rafsanjan has signed Chimba

Comment

Greek media stating Greek Super League clubs Atromitos and OFI Crete have shown interest in Karim:

""Glances" of Atromitos to Karim Ansarifard.

It seems that the Iranian international ace of AEK, Karim Ansarifard, is being examined at Atromitos.

The desire of the team to add to this position arises from the interest after squad exists to Israel and Turkey.

Chris Coleman has asked the management for an "area for" and the 32-year-old can take on this role.

The future of the Iranian is considered uncertain at AEK, although he has a contract until June 2023.

Karim is reportedly willing to agree to reduced earnings, as he wants to stay in Athens. He is also positive about Atromitos' prospects, seeing that the team is taking steps in the right direction in recent months. OFI has also shown interest in his case, but the data for this scenario are different. However, the final developments of the case are expected very soon.

Ansarifard played in 35 games this year with the AEK jersey, in which he scored six goals and one assist. It was his second season in OAKA, since in 2020/2021 he had played in 47 matches, scoring 14 times.

Among others, he has played for Olympiakos, Panionios, Nottingham Forest and Osasuna. The peak season of his career was with the "red and whites" in 2017/2018, when he became the second top scorer of the league with 17 goals in 25 games."

https://www.enwsi.gr/1174347/aek/aek...sarifarnt.html

via Greek media, Hajsafi denies rumors of a return to Iran. Mentions his intention to remain abroad. 2nd division Turkish club Samsunspor apparently monitoring:

"AEK: Hadjisafi does not want to return to Iran

The scenarios for Hadjisafi 's return to Iran continue, but at the same time the footballer is not thinking of returning to his homeland.

Even before the end of the season for Ehsan Hadjisafi, there was serious interest from Iranian teams. The publications in the footballer's homeland are increasing about interest for the AEK back.

He, however, does not have in mind the possibility of leaving the "yellow-blacks". "I do not know the slightest thing in relation to everything that is written about transfer interest for me from teams in my homeland. None of this is true. "My mind is only on AEK and our competitive obligations", said Hadjisafi.

The footballer is reportedly in the spotlight of the Turkish Samsunspor, but at the moment there is no impact in AEK for the Iranian back. In his homeland, he may be involved with various transfer scenarios, but on the other hand, they seem to have realized that things are not so simple, since the player gives priority to his stay at AEK."

https://www.fosonline.gr/podosfairo/...risei-sto-iran

In addition to Lech Poznan, reports stating that Besiktas and FC Nantes interested in Gholizadeh:

"Beşiktaş pursues Iranian winger Ali Gholizadeh in transfer

A flash transfer claim was made for Beşiktaş, who started the transfer by adding Moroccan defender Romain Saiss.

Ali Gholizadeh claim from Iran

According to the news in Varzesh 3, one of Iran's most read news portals; Beşiktaş is among the teams interested in left-handed right winger Ali Gholizadeh, who plays in RSC Charleroi, one of the Belgian Jupiler Pro League teams.

Nantes and Lech Poznan are also in pursuit

The 26-year-old 'wing' origin player, who can play in any part of the midfield, is also interested in the French Ligue 1 team Nantes and the Polish Ekstraklasa team Lech Poznan, as well as Beşiktaş, and that Charleroi has a high testimonial expectation for Gholizadeh, who has a 3-year contract with the club. was recorded."

https://ajansspor.com/haber/kartala-...yuncusu-606630
        https://www.score.fr/football/articl...iranien-piste/
        Last edited by aenima_8; 06-28-2022, 07:38 AM.

Comment

Ideal based on the above links:
          Karim goes to OFI
          Haji stays at AEK
          Gholizadeh goes to besiktas or Nantes
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

If Hajisafi and Ansarifard go to any of those clubs, they need to be removed from TM. End of story.

Comment

Mehdi Abdi to G.D. Chaves?

Mehdi Abdi to G.D. Chaves?

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores
                Liga 2? That's not good.
                They are not in Liga 2! They defeated Moreirense to promote to Primeira Liga!

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
                  Be nazare man ettefaghan dameshoon garm be bazikonhaamoon bakhti midan,

taghsire barkhi az bazikonhaaye khodemoon ast ke AMALKARDESHOON zaife.

Alipour az Mohebi behtar baazi karde va baraye hamin raft Gil Vicente.

Be har haal omidvaram hanooz yek fasl dar Santa Clara bemoone va say kone be jaayi berese.
                  Fortunately or unfortunately, seems Iranian clubs cannot meet Santa Clara's high asking price.

Comment

I honestly dont think return for mohebbi was ever on the cards. The last time he spoke publicly he said he told his agent to reject all proposals from Iran as he has zero intention of returning.

Seems like typical iranian media BS.

I think Mirzaei from Sepahan, Koushki from Foolad will replace the departing Hosseinzadeh and up front Kaveh return seems possible.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                      If Hajisafi and Ansarifard go to any of those clubs, they need to be removed from TM. End of story.
                      Karim is already done in my opinion. HE is already playing too infrequently at AEK to warrant a callup, seems to have regressed form wise especially since eye issue. Alipour with strong transfer gave himself great chance.

Hajsafi is hanging on just because of lack of options. I think AEK were fairly satisfied with him so I can see him staying another year.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                          Agar bere chaaleshe bozorgi ast, chon Chaves emkanesh ziyaade yek teame paayine jadval khahad bood.

Amma Mehdrdad dar Aves tonest khodeshoo neshoon bede ke vaghean yek teame zaifi bood.

Be har haal bayad bere Europa, Iran bemoone che kaar?
                          DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                            I'm not familiar with this source. Is he credible?

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                            Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Great move for Abdi

Taremi really opened doors

And the guy who made his move (everyone here knows ) remains the legend.

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                                I'm not familiar with this source. Is he credible?

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                                Tons of Iranian media reporting it. They are specific about the deal (one year guaranteed + option to buy)

The fact he is not in Yahya's plans also shows that it's going to happen.
                                "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Working...
                                X