Iranian Football Summer Transfer Window | 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PEJ View Post
    People can sh*t on Saeid all they want. Yes he has underachieved. Yes he made mistakes. But make no mistake about it, he is our best midfielder by a mile. Even with his out of shape self.
    Pesar khalate?
    "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by PEJ View Post
      People can sh*t on Saeid all they want. Yes he has underachieved. Yes he made mistakes. But make no mistake about it, he is our best midfielder by a mile. Even with his out of shape self.
      Not just that…..out of his 45 caps they can’t point to more than 4-5 poor performances. He always shows up and plays well for TM.
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
        Not just that…..out of his 45 caps they can’t point to more than 4-5 poor performances. He always shows up and plays well for TM.
        I saw him get out dualed by Hamid Bouhamdan in the ACL this year.
        "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
          I saw him get out dualed by Hamid Bouhamdan in the ACL this year.
          but not really for TM. Id like to know what percentage of our players even give a shit when they go to qatar...I remember taremi missing open goal after open goal for gharafa vs saudi teams. Kanani looks like a joke there but was one of our best performers this qualification round and took PP to ACL final.

I thought saeid was our motm vs SK in Azadi, he was dominating a strong korean midfield of bundesliga players.

Having said that, i am not trying to defend the guy being an absolutely pathetic excuse for a professional and would love nothing more than being able to cut him from squad indefinitely until he decided to take his career seriously again. SADLY, we just dont have the options to do that. He knows that, and it allows him to continue his lazy ways. The one squad Sko excluded him from actually coincided with his best club form in past 2 years, that stretch for vejle where he was playing excellent every week and scored a few screamers.

Comment

Roozbeh Cheshmi is deffo better than Ahmad Noor. He has WC experience too and he has been performing well in esteghlal . He is physical , deffensive and tall which will be very useful against physical teams like england and wales. CQ called him the best in asia so he must've seen something in roozbeh. He was injured and then made big mistake moving to arab leagues but now he is back and fit.

He should deffo get invited by Skocic.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
              Roozbeh Cheshmi is deffo better than Ahmad Noor. He has WC experience too and he has been performing well in esteghlal . He is physical , deffensive and tall which will be very useful against physical teams like england and wales. CQ called him the best in asia so he must've seen something in roozbeh. He was injured and then made big mistake moving to arab leagues but now he is back and fit.

I was thinking the exact same thing to myself the other day…..he is 1000x better than the likes or Sarlak and when I’m too form would definitely be better than nourolahi. Has the experience of playing in a WC too (he did great against Morocco). Physically can give all our opponents a problem too…..his only downside is speed but his upsides outweigh the down, especially in comparison to other CDM/CM options.
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Per few pages and sites Nourafkan has offers from Poland, Belgium and Russia.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post

You are comparing orange with watermelon
                  Roozbeh is pure DM.
                  Nour is all around Midfielder.
                  Nour is around and start because we practically have no one in THIS position except maybe Saman...

Comment

Nourollahi is much better than Cheshmi in any offensive category.
                    He’s an ok defender but that’s about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                      Nourollahi is much better than Cheshmi in any offensive category.
                      He’s an ok defender but that’s about it.
                      Can't believe pple compare Nour to cheshmi.
                      What is next? Comparing him to Shoja and Kanani?! Lol
                      Nour is nowhere close to what we had in past but the last 3 TM coaches invited him regularly.
                      It is simple. For god sake he is freaking MOBILE!!!
                      Something that we lack big time with bunch of turtles in CM!!!

Comment

Foolad has signed Ali Ghorbani and Ehsan Pahlevan

Comment

Lol horrible welcome picture (the second)
                          Looks like a crime photo, blood everywhere ..

And in the first photo, in a way, it looks like he is going to be hit by the train..
                          Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Hamed Lak and Iman Salimi have joined Mes Rafsanjan

Comment

Good to see people still using Microsoft Paint from Windows 95.

Comment

Too much hype around this iman salimi guy here lol
                                Finally ended up in mes lol

Comment

Working...
                                X