No announcement yet.

Discuss Group B here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One thing I will add is that England and the US are disliked by alot of fans worldwide.
    We will have tons of neutral support this World Cup!

Comment

Yes, first day of the World Cup and will be lots of viewers. People love to see an upset.

Does anyone know the times of the kick offs in GMT?

Comment

I’ve not decided for sure whether I’ll go to Qatar, but from the perspective of an enjoyable match experience with the opposing fans, it really couldn’t get any worse:

Team USA yankee doodles: 🤢
        Scotland/Wales fans: 🤢🤮
        England fans: 🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮

Comment

Hahahahaha
          https://twitter.com/prznsoccer/statu...KtxsJs63keJ4EQ

Comment

Originally posted by zereshk-ali View Post
            I’ve not decided for sure whether I’ll go to Qatar, but from the perspective of an enjoyable match experience with the opposing fans, it really couldn’t get any worse:

Team USA yankee doodles: 🤢
            Scotland/Wales fans: 🤢🤮
            England fans: 🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮
            True.m they wouldnt make it fun
            Imagine saudi fans eith argentino and mexican girls lmao
            WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Daei looool

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cb0fS_WA...dium=copy_link

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by sammyg
                Fukin Looooove our Group. Wanted thos English bastards
                Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk
                Ayatolllah khamenei call Elizabeth gor-be-gorshode and say: I give 1 billion dollar and you give us the win!
                Elizabeth gor-be-borshode: Yes sure, I will say that to Gareth!
                Ayatollah Khamennei: Nice, thanks dojjman!

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                  Must admit that I would have liked the USA game second (think that is the easiest of the 3 games) or first to get some points on the board.

England is going to be tough, they have a lot of pace at the top that will threaten our defence. They play on the wings and through Kane in the middle. Kane has the potential to play some lovely through balls big also can come to deep and leave no one in the box when the attack goes further forward. Mark him well and frustrate him and you can get at them. Defence is a dodgy position at the moment, especially in the middle and they are prone to mistakes. The wing backs like to attack leaving space and potential for a ball over the top for Azmoun and Taremi. But there is then potential for us to be open at the back to a quick counter.
                  Agree in the most part with this, but Southgate is usually quite conservative and covers for their attack minded full backs by playing Kyle Walker as the right sided, last gasp, pacey cover player for the slower Maguire and Stones. He's actually a smart coach and I would be surprised if he doesn't do the same to address the danger of Taremi drifting into space behind TAA/James.

I don't really rate Coady or Mings as international level and Maguire had been struggling - so if they are a little light injury-wise in the lead up to the first game I think Azmoun/Taremi/JB and even Sayyadmanesh would get some joy out of them. Having said that, if Maguire's form continues and Tomori and/or Ben White continue to improve Southgate might drop him from the starting line up and I rate both of these players.

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
                    Haha. To be fair, most fans are going to be staying in the same area/hotels anyway. So let's hope the Argentinian beauties help dilute this over-concentration of England d!ckheads.

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
                      the saudis attending must be thrilled. argentinian, mexican, and polish girls

we got the worst group in terms of atttractiveness lol

Comment

Originally posted by zereshk-ali View Post
                        Haha. To be fair, most fans are going to be staying in the same area/hotels anyway. So let's hope the Argentinian beauties help dilute this over-concentration of England d!ckheads.
                        I really hope that!
                        Last time was iranian fans who fxcked up whole Portugal hotell, they could not get a sleep over the whole night!
                        I hope the iranian fans do that again!

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                          One thing I will add is that England and the US are disliked by alot of fans worldwide.
                          We will have tons of neutral support this World Cup!

Yeah an Islamic republic is beloved worldwide 😂

Comment

Originally posted by Ostad_Goosfand View Post
                            the saudis attending must be thrilled. argentinian, mexican, and polish girls

we got the worst group in terms of atttractiveness lol
                            Our girls in chador will be better then theirs
                            WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

We have a group that we have a realistic chance to win some games and qualify

None of these teams have more skills than us , we maybe the most skillful team in the groups , they are all work horse teams with more athletic and physical players than us ..

No complaints now we got an easy group, we can definitely make it to the 2nd round ,

Comment

Originally posted by a_m View Post
                                We have a group that we have a realistic chance to win some games and qualify

None of these teams have more skills than us , we maybe the most skillful team in the groups , they are all work horse teams with more athletic and physical players than us ..
                                I'm confused, has no one here seen the English roster? I know they have a tendency to choke but Iran in no way is a better team or more skilled team than England. I'm not saying we can't beat them or tie them, but Jesus Christ people 😂

Comment

Working...
                                X