No announcement yet.

Discuss Group B here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FYI England and Wales have beef due to the Welsh players celebrating England's loss in the Euros. Furthermore, the home nations all hate England so yeah there's no match-fixing.

Comment

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________
      We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

Comment

There is a possible match fixing by the England and Wales.
          Have no doubt that they will do it because I know these people.
          That scenario is if Iran and USA have already finished and drawn
          England will let a goal in accidentally in the final seconds,
          OG or something if Iran USA game is finished level
          this would be the table:
          1 - England 4points
          2 - Wales 4 points (GD -1)
          3 - Iran 4 points (GD-2)
          4 - USA 3 points
          How do we ensure this scenario is not an option for the
          English and Wales apart from winning the game?
          We need to be well prepared for the next game
          think about all the possible scenarios and have the
          right plan for it.
          هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
          نگاه میکنید.
          sigpic
          I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
            There is a possible match fixing by the England and Wales.
            Have no doubt that they will do it because I know these people.
            That scenario is if Iran and USA have already finished and drawn
            England will let a goal in accidentally in the final seconds,
            OG or something if Iran USA game is finished level
            this would be the table:
            1 - England 4points
            2 - Wales 4 points (GD -1)
            3 - Iran 4 points (GD-2)
            4 - USA 3 points
            How do we ensure this scenario is not an option for the
            English and Wales apart from winning the game?
            We need to be well prepared for the next game
            think about all the possible scenarios and have the
            right plan for it.
            Its simple if Iran win they go through no matter what wales england do

Comment

Originally posted by hasan View Post

Its simple if Iran win they go through no matter what wales england do
              It is (life) very simple isn't it
              هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
              نگاه میکنید.
              sigpic

Comment

People already readying conspiracy theories for why we didn't advance to the next round. Can't believe it.

How is Southgate going to force his players to lose on purpose? This isn't the AFC. Losing the game on purpose would cause massive uproar, it would be a huge scandal for England if any of the players said a word about it. Why would Southgate risk his career just to annoy Iran?

These are professional players who regularly play in the highest level of football. They want to prove themselves for the fans, for the coach, they want to make history for their country, break records, enjoy the time of their life in the WC. For all they know, this is the last WC they are ever going to play. It's not like Iran where JB can be a flop for 8 years, but still be a TM regular because we don't have anyone to replace him with.

Even if I was the best player for England. I wouldn't throw away the match. Because for all I know, next WC we might either not qualify, or another much better and younger player might come and take my spot.

Comment

Guys. I'm also thinking about match fixing but it's a risk for england because.
                  1. Both games played at same time.
                  2. If USA Iran are tied till last sec then England wouldn't know a goal may come for Iran or USA till last sec. And if either USA or Iran scores and England looses to wales then England will be 2nd and may play Holland which they wouldn't want.
                  3. Now if ecaudor or senegal gets first in their group then it will become very tricky and england will loose to be 2nd in their group amd avoid playing Holland 2nd in their group.

Comment

Team Melli arrives at the buffet

Lets Soorakh Soorakh usa for a second time, , its been over 24 years since the 1998 victory and celebrations. Its time to give the new generation that great sweet memory we got from back then. Most of us remember exactly what we were doing on that day, from gamestart to the neverending celebrations in to the long night and early morning hours. (I cant remember what I did before the game though, its all gone)

Iran will win again, mark my words. Expect the team to be pumped in the final game of the groupstage. I believe that we would win this one even if we lost 25 - 0 in both of our initial wc battles vs England and Wales.

Mehdi "MVP" Taremi,
                    Isnt done yet, he is just warming up. The first two games was the soup and sallad, now he has arrived to the all you can eat buffet. And you know us Iranis, when buffet-time comes, its loose pants and no breakfast., then eat until foodcoma hits so hard that we fall a sleep 30 minutes later. Chai nabat wont help. (Yes I have ruined the local chelokababis all you can eat lunch buffet a few times..)

Anyway,,

if he manage to score a few more goals, he will probably end up in the
                    FIFA best team of the groupstage.

So far in 2 games he got, 2 goals, 1 assist, and earned 1 red card on the opponents goalie. He is also the first player to have most keypasses in 2 different world cups in a single game. He did it 2018 and again against Wales when he was noted for 8 key. (Plus great defensive hustle)

I have a feeling that he will earn us a penalty in this game, i mean,, can you even remember the last time he went 3 games without drawing a pk? It must have been when he was a junior player or something like that..

Now if Azmoun can lend some finishing skillz form Ramin, and not just go on powershots, we might even have a party. He is a fantastic player and makes great runs, but sometimes he could just roll the ball in at the side of the goalies. Or maybe we could play a front 3 of Taremi, Azmoun and Ramin

Prediction.

Iran - Usa 4-1

Taremi 19
                    Pulisic 35
                    Azmoun 45
                    Taremi 65 penalty
                    Ghoddos 92 freekick
                    Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by mbaizai View Post
                      Guys. I'm also thinking about match fixing but it's a risk for england because.
                      1. Both games played at same time.
                      2. If USA Iran are tied till last sec then England wouldn't know a goal may come for Iran or USA till last sec. And if either USA or Iran scores and England looses to wales then England will be 2nd and may play Holland which they wouldn't want.
                      3. Now if ecaudor or senegal gets first in their group then it will become very tricky and england will loose to be 2nd in their group amd avoid playing Holland 2nd in their group.
                      I am not sure about what comes first. Goal difference or H2H?
                      someone please clarify this?
                      But if GD comes first then Wales win say 1-0 against England
                      would make them 4points but GD would be -1
                      England 4 points GD +3
                      Iran 4 points GD would be -2
                      IF GD is first before H2H then
                      This scenario that England loses to Wales
                      might take place if Iran- USA game ends before them and it is a tie.

P.S. Tie breaker is GD first then H2H
                      نگاه میکنید.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post

I am not sure about what comes first. Goal difference or H2H?
                        someone please clarify this?
                        But if GD comes first then Wales win say 1-0 against England
                        would make them 4points but GD would be -1
                        England 4 points GD +3
                        Iran 4 points GD would be -2
                        IF GD is first before H2H then
                        This scenario that England loses to Wales
                        might take place if Iran- USA game ends before them and it is a tie.

P.S. Tie breaker is GD first then H2H
                        It's goal difference 1st

Comment

Guys relax, England wants to win and lead the group. In 2018 ending second in their group meant drawing an easier path. Its not clear this time.

BARCELONA-IRAAAN-PERSPOLIS
                          CITY

Comment

Page will make a lot of changes and take the passengers off the pitch, as he referred to himself.

They will be very hungry against England and I fully expect a different performance due to their national pride.

A draw will not be a surprise.

Comment

Originally posted by Shahin K View Post
                              Guys relax, England wants to win and lead the group. In 2018 ending second in their group meant drawing an easier path. Its not clear this time.
                              It cost us nothing to be prepared for every possible
                              scenario. I am 99% certain if we finish the game before
                              England game and we have tied, and they are also level
                              Wales will become suddenly very hungry to restore
                              their national pride and win that game.
                              They both go through, England top the group trailed
                              by Wales.
                              نگاه میکنید.
                              sigpic

Comment

I also believe England/Wales/ will keep the game level
                                and see what happens in our game
                                If USA is wining by say a 1 goal margin they will keep it
                                level (just in case Iran levels) as England with better GD will top the group.
                                نگاه میکنید.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X