Discuss Group B here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shantaram View Post
    Because I felt I needed to talk about how I feel and think. And more interesting how you guys can be so careless and supporting the team that are playing for the regime and not for the people?
    Isn't it wild how our own people think this way with no proof of the shit they're saying? In fact, even when you prove them wrong they refuse to acknowledge it. Like no matter what effort we make these people will never apologize and show support.

Comment

Originally posted by IranPuma View Post

Isn't it wild how our own people think this way with no proof of the shit they're saying? In fact, even when you prove them wrong they refuse to acknowledge it. Like no matter what effort we make these people will never apologize and show support.
      The peope are angry. Anger clouds judgement and rational thinking. Some idiot directed this anger at TM and here we are.

No other athlete or team has been so vocal about supporting the people. All the other current athletes have made silent protests and gestures only yet no one is attacking them. Thank god. Imagine if folks called Elnaz Rekabi bisharaf for denyingn she removed her hijab as a protest. TM has been unreservedly been attacked.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Just had that scenario whit my mother, she finished by saying " javonae Iran mesle tou discuss nemikonan, eteram mizaran be madareshon "

I just said that Team melli would hurt I.R more by staying in the WC as long as possible and keep slaping them in the face by not singing the anthem.

And i showed her proof when TM kneeled, didint sing and Hajsafis pressconference and finished by asking her:

" If TM get eliminated tomorow, will I.R fall?
        Or Will we hurt I.R more by staying in and keep being silenct during I.R anthem when meymon Khamenei said that you are a bad person if you dont sing?

In the end it was ME that dont get anything and should show respect......

Comment

Originally posted by Artaxerxes View Post

Just had that scenario whit my mother, she finished by saying " javonae Iran mesle tou discuss nemikonan, eteram mizaran be madareshon "

I just said that Team melli would hurt I.R more by staying in the WC as long as possible and keep slaping them in the face by not singing the anthem.

And i showed her proof when TM kneeled, didint sing and Hajsafis pressconference and finished by asking her:

" If TM get eliminated tomorow, will I.R fall?
          Or Will we hurt I.R more by staying in and keep being silenct during I.R anthem when meymon Khamenei said that you are a bad person if you dont sing?

In the end it was ME that dont get anything and should show respect......
          When did Iran take a knee?!

Comment

When did Iran take a knee?!
            You do not have permission to view this gallery.
            This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

That’s not taking a knee! That’s a cheap namaz like when the Christian’s kiss the turf and throw up the sign of the cross. Like their benevolent made up deity gives two Shiites about a fuking game in an ever expanding universe Sunni. But I do agree that we gotta stay in the cup and continue to hold silence during the Arab anthem. And drink the tomato juice. Come on, just a gholob…

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                The peope are angry. Anger clouds judgement and rational thinking. Some idiot directed this anger at TM and here we are.

No other athlete or team has been so vocal about supporting the people. All the other current athletes have made silent protests and gestures only yet no one is attacking them. Thank god. Imagine if folks called Elnaz Rekabi bisharaf for denyingn she removed her hijab as a protest. TM has been unreservedly been attacked.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                I am also very convinced that
                It is also to do with the teams (nations) in the group
                USA and England and Wales.
                Were we in a group say with Spain or Portugal, Germany or any other European
                team and another team from north America not Canada
                there would have been no noise about what is happening
                inside Iran.
                هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                نگاه میکنید.
                sigpic
                I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

I believe England will help Wales to Progress
                  if they beat USA tomorrow. Have no doubt about that.
                  So unless we win both games, a draw and a win
                  will not be enough.
                  هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                  نگاه میکنید.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
                    will not be enough.
                    That’s why I am hoping for draw between England and USA. Means it all goes to the last games.

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
                      will not be enough.
                      Yeah the same thing crossed my mind, but i dont think that England wanna lose to Wales (its a british derby) so i think that wales at best will get a draw against England and will finish whit 3p.

So if we draw wales and win against USA the table Will end:

England 7p
                      Iran 4p
                      Wales 3p
                      Usa 1p

I say just go for the 6 damn points, but a draw against wales still gives us a chance.

Grab those 6p so we can avoid agar va amma

Comment

Originally posted by kordesi View Post

That’s why I am hoping for draw between England and USA. Means it all goes to the last games.
                        I too expressed some consternation yesterday about the possibility of England helping Wales should they beat the U.S. and finish top of the group. But please check out this quote by Fox Sports' play-by-play announcer during the last few minutes of Brazil-Serbia game:

"That Wales-Iran game is huge for the U.S. If Wales were to win, that puts real, real pressure on the U.S. They could get a favor from Iran--at least to an extent."

I find this comment abhorrent, not least because it completely dismisses Iran's chances of success at advancing even if they win against Wales. But the worst part is that it implies that Iran might simply show up to help Wales win and deprive the U.S. of advancing. Is he really saying that the Iranian players have no motivation to win or even play hard?

Of course we have had our reservations about England as well. But we have only insinuated that England may not put its best foot forward should it get its 6 points, perhaps a tactical decision to avoid injuries and keep the players rested.

But this commentator's statement implies that the Iranian players are not fair-minded and are simply competing for political reasons. I wonder if he could get away with this kind of assessment about any other team.

Comment

Originally posted by orbicular View Post

I too expressed some consternation yesterday about the possibility of England helping Wales should they beat the U.S. and finish top of the group. But please check out this quote by Fox 11 play-by-play announcer during the last few minutes of Brazil-Serbia game:

"That Wales-Iran game is huge for the U.S. If Wales were to win, that puts real, real pressure on the U.S. They could get a favor from Iran--at least to an extent.

I find this comment abhorrent, not least because it completely dismisses Iran's chances of success at advancing even if they win against Wales. But the worst part is that it implies that Iran might simply show up to help Wales win and deprive the U.S. of advancing. Is he really saying that the Iranian players have no motivation to win or even play hard?

Of course we have had our reservations about England as well. But we have only insinuated that England may not put its best foot forward should it get its 6 points, perhaps a tactical decision to avoid injuries and keep the players rested.

But this commentator's statement implies that the Iranian players are not fair-minded and are simply competing for political reasons. I wonder if he could get away with this kind of assessment about any other team.
                          Some stuff are going through my mind.
                          But I will wait until after the WC is over for us
                          before I express them.
                          نگاه میکنید.
                          sigpic

Comment

Totally unrelated and unbiased opinion...

Beikzadeh > Alexi Lalas

Comment

Sorry to say this, but how can you even focus on football when you know there is a genocide going on in Iran? I am a huge football fan and I have never missed WC in my life, but right now I boycotted the WC and just listen on news coming from Iran and trying to help my people the best I can. TM Melli should blame theirselves that the majority of Iranian people are against them. The meeting with the murderous Raisi that happened was their fall. Bowing for child murderer, thanking him for the invitation! I don’t really care about what result they will get now or if they advance, couldn’t care less. The only thing I care about is the ongoing revolution in Iran and we will succeed and be free from this murderous regime once for all ✌🏻❤️
                              Guaranteed in the past month, you've been to a party or two, enjoyed a nice cup of coffee, went to eat out, laughed with your friends and family, but now you cracked your knuckles, pulled up your fancy phone ke zer bezani here. Get some help. You need some serious serious serious help.

Comment

Because I felt I needed to talk about how I feel and think. And more interesting how you guys can be so careless and supporting the team that are playing for the regime and not for the people?
                                The players play for ME you abject muppet. Their win make ME happy. YOU ARE NOT IRANIAN if Iran winning on the world stage doesn't make you happy.
                                Seek therapy.

Comment

Working...
                                X