Discuss Group B here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2022/06/1...tar-world-cup/

Amirhossein Hosseinzadeh is one to watch for Iran at the 2022 Qatar World Cup after the 21-year-old’s debut in March. The midfielder forced his way into international recognition after offering eight goals from 30 Persian Gulf Pro League games with Esteghlal in 2021/22.

Comment

https://youtu.be/pct1uEhAqBQ
      Iff new theme song

New logo will come soon..
      Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Doink the clown as their president. (Old wwf reference)
        "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Our results are Pathetic in quantity and quality.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
            Our results are Pathetic in quantity and quality.
            This is such a stupid post thats obviously from Fox Soccer because they know they are going to hype the US to death and then try to have Aaron Long guard Harry Kane

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
              This is such a stupid post thats obviously from Fox Soccer because they know they are going to hype the US to death and then try to have Aaron Long guard Harry Kane
              They are literally reporting factual records of Group B teams. How is this biased?
              "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
                They are literally reporting factual records of Group B teams. How is this biased?
                Where did he say it was biased? The negativity towards TM by supposed fans in these threads is becoming astronomical. We are sh!tting on own team, coach and everything after a friendly loss. Many of us are avoiding the forum now because there is a select few with clear biases and agendas. No room for discussion because everything is now skocic in or out...such bs. Instead of rally support for TM its players and fans we are tearing ourselves down. Shame!

The anti skocic crowd wishing for TM failure and barking up the wrong tree is just ridiculous. Even TM players know where the blame is...none said Skocic. Candidly they know the hashieh is not helpful. Pressuring IFF is where the energy should be directed. Instead we are hoping and predicting worst outcomes. SKOCIC GOT US HERE. He earned this right to pull through. Cq got 8 years. Let's give this guy a WC first. My God we had same reaction for CQ during Orlando Pirates fiasco...fans never learn.

Ok end of rant.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                  Where did he say it was biased? The negativity towards TM by supposed fans in these threads is becoming astronomical. We are sh!tting on own team, coach and everything after a friendly loss. Many of us are avoiding the forum now because there is a select few with clear biases and agendas. No room for discussion because everything is now skocic in or out...such bs. Instead of rally support for TM its players and fans we are tearing ourselves down. Shame!
                  The poster - who I like a lot of his posts, mentioned this is a stupid post when it's just literally saying what their records were during the June window. It's factual and interesting for those who want a snapshot.

We should all support Skocic and the boys. Although I think it's a foregone conclusion, 3 losses and out in WC (maybe 1 tie). I hope I am very wrong. But we should all rally around TM and whoever manages it - but that doesn't mean we cannot discuss his tactics, selections etc. He still has time to steer the ship. So we hope he does.

But he's not the biggest problem - it's clearly the IFF. Corrupt and idiotic to the core. Just read Majedi's damn interview.
                  "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

The poster - who I like a lot of his posts, mentioned this is a stupid post when it's just literally saying what their records were during the June window. It's factual and interesting for those who want a snapshot.

We should all support Skocic and the boys. Although I think it's a foregone conclusion, 3 losses and out in WC (maybe 1 tie). I hope I am very wrong. But we should all rally around TM and whoever manages it - but that doesn't mean we cannot discuss his tactics, selections etc. He still has time to steer the ship. So we hope he does.

But he's not the biggest problem - it's clearly the IFF. Corrupt and idiotic to the core. Just read Majedi's damn interview.
                    Stupid post doenst mean biased. He might be commenting on situational factors being ignored. Levelnof opponents. Tournament vs friendly...etc. could be stupid and not biased. It's his opinion.

We can discuss Skocic for sure. But see how many posts end with Skocic out. There is no room for discussions as some fans have become aggressive and are acvusing people of being skocic fan boys etc. Want to have dialogue let's start being respectful. Skocicnout and fanboy bs is not the way to do it. Baba khasteh shodim. I donno what crystal ball some have but no one predicted we would make it after wilmots...we did. I predict we will advance. OPTIMISTIC!

Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Wales hasn't even been to the world cup in 60 years lol that's why. The data doesn't paint a full picture.
                      Here you go bro
                      con·text
                      /ˈkäntekst/
                      Learn to pronounce
                      noun
                      noun: context; plural noun: contexts
                      the circumstances that form the setting for an event, statement, or idea, and in terms of which it can be fully understood and assessed.
                      "the decision was taken within the context of planned cuts in spending"

Comment

With full respect to diz jan, I just meant that FoxSoccer takes the stupidest stats to make the US look better than they really are. Putting the games in a table format as though friendlies dictate how teams will perform at the world cup is FoxSoccers poor attempt at advertising the US.

Let's make a group table based on how many goals each time conceded in qualifying. England gave up 3, we gave up 4, US gave up 10. I live in the US. I'm telling you its nauseating how the US media makes every friendly broadcast into a Hollywood movie.

Comment

Will be interesting to see where Bale ends up playing before the World Cup. Same with Ramsey too, I wouldn’t be surprised if they don’t both get much gametime before the World Cup in order to give themselves the best shot of being fit for the World Cup.

Comment

Wales head coach Ryan Giggs has resigned:
                            https://www.espn.com/soccer/wales-wa...-wales-manager

Comment

Originally posted by armen View Post
                              Good news for us. Ryan Giggs used to bang his own brothers wife for 12 years. These brits have no gheyrat at all for fucks sake

Comment

Originally posted by armen View Post
                                hasnt been coaching them for 2 years

Comment

Working...
                                X