No announcement yet.

Discuss Group B here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One thing worries me as I am listening to Gol Bezan podcast; some want to let go of Skocic and to hire CQ again (sure let's do it!)

But; remember what happened in 96-98? we let go of Ivic to go to world cup with a domestic coach Jalal Talebi (he used to live in US at the time)
    Anwyas, I just hope all this trash talking of Skocic doesn't end up with a domestic coach or another Wilmots...

Comment

Here's the NYtimes assessment (which I think is spot-on):
      زن زندگی آزادی

Comment

someone let hezbollah know all their funding about to be diverted for a different "cause"

Comment

Originally posted by Under Lahaf View Post
          One thing worries me as I am listening to Gol Bezan podcast; some want to let go of Skocic and to hire CQ again (sure let's do it!)

But; remember what happened in 96-98? we let go of Ivic to go to world cup with a domestic coach Jalal Talebi (he used to live in US at the time)
          Anwyas, I just hope all this trash talking of Skocic doesn't end up with a domestic coach or another Wilmots...
          1)Discussing it is far from the reality of it-won’t happen
          2) skocic is no Ivic or ever close

Comment

If Ghaedi wants to make the WC squad, he needs to get that Celtic transfer going ASAP lol

Comment

man in wanted group c so bad... and sure saudi arabia has to get it.

Comment

Originally posted by Under Lahaf View Post

Ivic koja Skocic Koja… lol.
                It’s like comparing Guardiola with Abbas Agha.

Bring CQ asap.
                Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Originally posted by fary-jupiter View Post
                  man in wanted group c so bad... and sure saudi arabia has to get it.
                  Group C is much tougher than our group.. Poland alone is much tougher than USA or Wales/Ukraine/Scotland.

Comment

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post

Isn't that what happened to Vouria Ghaffouri?
                      زن زندگی آزادی

Comment

Originally posted by bozghaleh View Post
                        Isn't that what happened to Vouria Ghaffouri?
                        It's a joke bro, satirical account - marg bar IR.
                        "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Thinking about it more, I'm happy we didn't get Ghana or Cameroon..

The Qatar climate works perfectly to the African teams advantage.

Comment

We play England on the opening day of the WC!
                            Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Scanning USA fan reactions... So far it looks like they tend to think Iran is in the middle, i.e. there could have been harder teams, but also weaker teams for them.

Comment

Originally posted by bozghaleh View Post
                                Here's the NYtimes assessment (which I think is spot-on):
                                [ATTACH]19140[/ATTACH]
                                yeah very realistic comments there, have to agree

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post

Yes, this scares me! I hope they don't politicize it other than necessary funding and preparedness but leave it alone in terms of must be domestic coach, x and y must play or what to give US players (no more flowers, bags of pistachios and Persian carpets please with macho buuseh)

Originally posted by ParthianDE View Post
                                Scanning USA fan reactions... So far it looks like they tend to think Iran is in the middle, i.e. there could have been harder teams, but also weaker teams for them.
                                They are right, both teams could have ended in much harder groups (group C, E & H)

Comment

Working...
                                X