No announcement yet.

Discuss Group B here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is a good group in terms of Iran playing all its enemies and the government will probably invest a bit more to prepare TM to do well. lol
    هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
    نگاه میکنید.
    sigpic
    I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Interesting how the host always gets an easy group loool

I really like our group, let’s do this!!
      --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
      --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
      ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
      --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
      ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Would have loved to have Cameroon or Ghana instead of the European playoff but other than that I am happy with this draw.

Comment

That's it, IR has no excuse anymore, all the real enemies of Iran are right there in that group. Heavy investment is expected for the preparation.

Comment

super exciting. the Persian Gulf climate will be to our advantage. I know I know it's not during summer, but still.

Comment

Originally posted by Damavand View Post
              Would have loved to have Cameroon or Ghana instead of the European playoff but other than that I am happy with this draw.
              African teams are really physical. This time with skocic and lack of any fitness we are not going to survive against them. Wales/Scotland is a much better option than Cameroon/Ghana.

Comment

Interesting to see how the preparations will look like now that we have 2 european teams?
                They’re playing in nations league. I guess we’ll be playing Honduras, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Jamaica, Mexico and Canada as WC-prep…
                Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Gonna be interesting to see what friendlies we arrange.

Maybe Netherlands cause they’re grouped with Qatar. Need to play Mexico since they also have Saudi

Comment

Iranians before the draw: Marg bar jomhooriye eslami

Iranians after getting drawn with USA & England: besmelahe rahmane rahim

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

We should play Ireland, Belgium/Portugal/Netherlands and another fast team African team

Comment

Great group, all others are tough as F, lets pray Scotland will do a miracle!!! 🔥 Damn we were lucky!! I'm so happy with this! 🇮🇷

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
                          Gonna be interesting to see what friendlies we arrange.

Maybe Netherlands cause they’re grouped with Qatar. Need to play Mexico since they also have Saudi
                          All european teams will be playing in nations league in june/september.
                          Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

guys, Imagine if Russia hadn't been suspended and they'd be in the group in that last position....

I can't even imagine. Would have been the most epic group of all time !!!!

Comment

What are our 3 stadiums?

Comment

Just imagine if Iran defeats England AND the USA!

Comment

Working...
                                X