Clear All

Discuss Group B here

England
    Iran
    USA
    Europe (Scotland/Wales/Ukraine)

====
    I got three comments only;

*Jahnbaksh is going to show those English!!! Bring it on!

*We are going to have a big fight in my houshold; divided between USA and Iran
    Any kid who supports their mom in this game won't get any pocket money for a very long time!!

*Hopefully Scotland/Wales make it too and can settle it once and for all with the English

Please please please please beat england and usa
    WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Not a bad group. Doable. Eng is not predictable and for the rest we have a good chance of compete against them.
      Key: play as many as friendlies matches vs Europeans and Canada...

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

First game : England, 2nd : USA, 3rd play off winner?

Comment

Best possible draw. People complaining about getting the European-playoff… come on.
          Digeh kheili maskhare mishod age az seed 4 ham teame rahati migereftim.
          Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

I was going to hope Ukraine to join, but think they may get extra help in the group....so no for me

Comment

Iran and Mexico needs to set up a friendly. Iran plays USA and Mexico plays Saudi..
              Iran/Canada friendly would be good too.

Comment

Originally posted by Under Lahaf View Post
                England

*Hopefully Scotland/Wales make it too and can settle it once and for all with the English
                Slight correction: you mean British!

(OTOH, calling Wales and Scottish English might be a nice way to rile them up!)

Comment

Awesome group. We are going to bang USA hard.

Comment

Aside from Group A, this is the easiest group.

Comment

Originally posted by ParthianDE View Post
                      Slight correction: you mean British!

(OTOH, calling Wales and Scottish English might be a nice way to rile them up!)
                      They can call themselves whatever hell they want with all these mad up names. that tiny land is called England and its neighbors are Scotland and Wales

Comment

Man I have no desire to play the US. Talent wise on paper they're ahead of us (not by a lot but on an individual basis they truly are), I don't feel bad saying it. Thankfully their coach is an absolute moron and they tactically look horrible: that being said we might have the same issue 😂 this group is going to be stressful and fun.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                          First game : England, 2nd : USA, 3rd play off winner?
                          First game England
                          2nd play off winner
                          3rd USA

Comment

My brother says this is the easiet group Iran has ever had
                            I disagree. We may get over emotional. I am already super emotional i want to beat england and usa so badly
                            WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

This is a group that every team fancy itself going through. I think it is possible we could beat USA and the play off team. but with England I think unless we really prepare ourselves well it might prove a difficult match for us.
                              هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                              نگاه میکنید.
                              sigpic
                              I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Working...
                              X