This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daggerhashimoto View Post
    I don't know bro, I'd rather lose 4-1 and play hard than to park the bus for 90 minutes while Azmoun runs around like a shotor morgh in the midfield and then lose 1-0
    in 2014 wc
    you didnt enjoy 0-0 with nigeria first time ever we got point
    from the 1st match in wc.
    in your wildest dream did u thought we lose to argentina in 90+1 minute with no pk call for us? you where not proud of being persian that day getting respect that your national team
    has arrived ?

2018wc
    you didnt lose your voice after beating morocco and you didnt walk around next day with iran jersey proud with your heads up?
    against spain yu didnt fall down with saeed ezat scored
    but it was called offside and Everyone was respecting iran
    and impress with way we SHUT DOWN SPAIN u telling
    me u disnt have butter fly in your stomach.
    Oh and the hustoric 1-1 with pk save of ronaldo and couple inch of mehdi shot going in
    You where not on the floor with your hand on your face
    coming coupe inch from advancing?

All of this because cq style of making lazy a$$ sardar run
    instead of taking nap like he dose now and walk around so his shirt dont get dirty and need perfect pass to put himself in scoring position.

no thank you i take the respect cq brought for our soccer
    over gholizadeh attacking with eyes close want scre himself
    IN CQ TEAM HE BE ON THE BENCH PLAYING LIKE THAT
    HW MANY SCORING OPPURTUNITY WE HAD AGAINT LEBNN
    WITH SKOCIC ATTRACTIVE STYLE.
    no i dont like to lose 4-1
    i want lose 1-0 with adisalowed goal and respect from soccer world.

Comment

^Bro, your first two paragraphs brought back all those memories and feeling!

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
        ^Bro, your first two paragraphs brought back all those memories and feeling!
        the next day after we beat morocco
        it was my cousin graduation from uc san diego.
        i put my iran jersey on and was walking round
        like a king after we beat morroco 1st game 3pt.
        i never exchange thst feeling after wining that match with
        anything in this world.
        cq made i happen.
        i dont want be mean to people who bash cq
        i can be very mean person if i decide to be one
        but
        people who questin cq style
        hiw do u want us play against argentina spain portugal?
        either really thecq bashers soccer iq is low or they just dont like
        his cocky personality?
        who made us more proud of being persian in the last
        40 years of our soccer than cq?

Comment

HAS CQ SIGNED YET?

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post
            in 2014 wc
            you didnt enjoy 0-0 with nigeria first time ever we got point
            from the 1st match in wc.
            in your wildest dream did u thought we lose to argentina in 90+1 minute with no pk call for us? you where not proud of being persian that day getting respect that your national team
            has arrived ?

2018wc
            you didnt lose your voice after beating morocco and you didnt walk around next day with iran jersey proud with your heads up?
            against spain yu didnt fall down with saeed ezat scored
            but it was called offside and Everyone was respecting iran
            and impress with way we SHUT DOWN SPAIN u telling
            me u disnt have butter fly in your stomach.
            Oh and the hustoric 1-1 with pk save of ronaldo and couple inch of mehdi shot going in
            You where not on the floor with your hand on your face
            coming coupe inch from advancing?

All of this because cq style of making lazy a$$ sardar run
            instead of taking nap like he dose now and walk around so his shirt dont get dirty and need perfect pass to put himself in scoring position.

no thank you i take the respect cq brought for our soccer
            over gholizadeh attacking with eyes close want scre himself
            IN CQ TEAM HE BE ON THE BENCH PLAYING LIKE THAT
            HW MANY SCORING OPPURTUNITY WE HAD AGAINT LEBNN
            WITH SKOCIC ATTRACTIVE STYLE.
            no i dont like to lose 4-1
            i want lose 1-0 with adisalowed goal and respect from soccer world.
            And ronaldo should have been red carded when he elbowed iraning markers face, he got a yellow for it & even the commentators were saying if it was a cardable offense then it should have been red. If it was an Iranian player hitting a Portuguese player red would have been out in a flash.

Comment

wow
              egypt vs senegal
              might get replay
              vertic will come soon

Comment

wow
                egypt vs senegal
                might get replay
                vertic will come soon
                impossible . Maybe in dreams

Comment

Originally posted by mbaizai View Post
                  impossible . Maybe in dreams
                  lazer in egypt plyers durring pk
                  races things through out match
                  egypt bus getting attack before match
                  compliant has been filed play in netural field
                  waiting vedict

Comment

lazer in egypt plyers durring pk
                    races things through out match
                    egypt bus getting attack before match
                    compliant has been filed play in netural field
                    waiting vedict
                    Doubt anything will come out of it. FIFA doesn’t do things retrospectively, they want to deal with things then & there, once there is time & space between now & then, they won’t go back.

Comment

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by Omids View Post
                        Doubt anything will come out of it. FIFA doesn’t do things retrospectively, they want to deal with things then & there, once there is time & space between now & then, they won’t go back.
                        If by remote chance this happens and Egypt wins the entire Fifa draw is null and void. Egypt is ranked far lower than Senegal and thus not a direct swap. I can see certain countries demanding a re-drawing of the groups. Won't happen.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                        Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by ramingeles2000 View Post
                          A lot of people here are pointing to how CQ returning is unrealistic. But let's imagine CQ is available, kisses and makes up with the federation, they reach a deal for a contract through the end of the world cup. Would anyone here ACTUALLY prefer to stick with Skocic over this scenario?
                          I dont think anyone is criticizing skocic's results (it's also unfair to judge him for the south korea game). e completed his mission in style, and he deserves a ton of credit for that. What people are criticizing are the PERFORMANCES, which have been shaky and questionable.
                          Skocic is fine for asian level. he may also rise to the occasion at the WC...it's possible, but unlikely based on what we've seen from TM under Skocic.
                          I understand criticism of CQ's style of football, his poor behavior at times, etc. but we have to be realistic here. CQ is the ONLY top level coach that's even remotely an option for iran (even if we got zidane, what can he do in 6 months? CQ already knows the team and dynamics etc).
                          To those who feel it's unethical to fire skocic given his performances. I feel that. But I feel the potential disappointment of 80 million people (after which skocic would be sacked anyway) more. Iran's circumstances have changed. TM transformed from a very TOUGH, low-upside job (when Sko took over and it looked like we may not make it to final round of qualifying) to now being a very sexy job for any jobless national team head coach.
                          Bottom line - if we can get him, we absolutely should. I'd bet anything the federation is exploring it. And if they're not yet, they will soon - the federation's fragile egos and bad blood with CQ will mean very, very little if higher-ups in the IR decide we have to do "whatever it takes" to avoid embarrassment against US/Eng.
                          This rumor's going to float around until the federation makes a statement in support of Skocic OR definitively says "No CQ". I do agree that we shouldn't replace Skocic w/ anyone other than CQ.
                          Absolutely not. We gave him 8 years and saw the results. We should not give him anymore chances. He had his chance. His results nor the team's performance were anything that would warrant another opportunity. Unknown is better than mediocre known. Besides so far Skocic's record is better than cq why would we replace him with cq?! Firing Skocic is not unethical at all if we feel we can di better and have the opportunity to do so. But replacing him with CQ is absolutely not beneficial in any way. Especially after he has shown time and time again that you simply cannot win anything wit his tactic and coaching philosophy. His coaching is only good for teams who do not want to be embarrassed. We really do not need a coach to play CQ style. Any random coach even Masoud Shojaei as coach can put out a defensive line up that wont get embarrassed against the best teams in the world. Is that why we are going to the world cup? It doesn't add anything of value. Furthermore it is quite wrong to assume that CQ is a better coach than Skocic just because he is more known in world football. That is a fallacy. So far records with TM show another story.

Comment

Originally posted by tooleh khers View Post
                            Absolutely not. We gave him 8 years and saw the results. We should not give him anymore chances. He had his chance. His results nor the team's performance were anything that would warrant another opportunity. Unknown is better than mediocre known. Besides so far Skocic's record is better than cq why would we replace him with cq?! Firing Skocic is not unethical at all if we feel we can di better and have the opportunity to do so. But replacing him with CQ is absolutely not beneficial in any way. Especially after he has shown time and time again that you simply cannot win anything wit his tactic and coaching philosophy. His coaching is only good for teams who do not want to be embarrassed. We really do not need a coach to play CQ style. Any random coach even Masoud Shojaei as coach can put out a defensive line up that wont get embarrassed against the best teams in the world. Is that why we are going to the world cup? It doesn't add anything of value. Furthermore it is quite wrong to assume that CQ is a better coach than Skocic just because he is more known in world football. That is a fallacy. So far records with TM show another story.
                            We lost to Argentina and spain thanks to a fluke goal. And tied Portugal. What more do you want from CQ with the current IFF standards?

CQ saw our situation and realized his style fits Iran the best and took 4 points out of an impossible WC group. He definitely deserves another world cup with Iran.

Skocic is just for Asian level.

Comment

Keyrosh to KHODAYI, to RAHBAREH mayi!

Comment

Originally posted by amas20 View Post
                                We lost to Argentina and spain thanks to a fluke goal. And tied Portugal. What more do you want from CQ with the current IFF standards?

CQ saw our situation and realized his style fits Iran the best and took 4 points out of an impossible WC group. He definitely deserves another world cup with Iran.

Skocic is just for Asian level.
                                Ignore these clowns. CQ isn’t perfect but he got us solid results. Don’t forget quaresma goal as well which was a top 10 goal that tournament

Skocic is out of his depth for sure. good dude but has no chance vs these teams. If the players do well on their own we could get 4 points given our opposition compared to last time

Comment

Working...
                                X