X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kateb View Post
    If he go to Australia
    Then will win AC 2023
    I'm sure Japan, Korea and Saudis as well as TM would have something to say about that.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
    Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
      I'm sure Japan, Korea and Saudis as well as TM would have something to say about that.

Iran no Asian cup trophy in 47 years
      S.korea no ac trophy 55+ years lol
      S.a 27 years

CQ Australia and Japan be favorites
      Chances of Japan winning Asian
      Cup on China soil 2nd one in 20 span 20 years
      Very difficult.

Comment

Funny we didn't win one with CQ. And this much older and declining Aussie team is fighting for a WC birth.

Comment

Funny we didn't win one with CQ. And this much older and declining Aussie team is fighting for a WC birth.

2015 aussie referee was reason

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
            If the new coach had six months with the players, sure. But he'll have the players for a bit in June, tired after their season is over. 10 days in Sept. and one week before the world cup. (The fact that we play on the first day of WC gives us less preparation time) Not that much time. And not continuous. So first two days will have to deal with jet lag, etc... And hopefully, we'll squeeze 4 or 5 friendlies during this period too which means no practice or light practice the day before the game and recovery post game.

How much did CQ change TM after three or four weeks of being with players in 2011??? Can't expect much more than that from other coaches.

We do have all the ingredients, but they are ingredients that this coach has never seen or tasted. You can't expect a masterpiece right away.
            The same time limitations applies to skocic, the only difference is that he will just use the time to go thru the motions, and we will accordingly pass thru the WC just going thru the motions. An experienced coach will do most of the work in planning and arrangements before the players come together and apply the plans with the limited time he has with the players and make adjustments as he goes along. Totally doable in 6 months with the limited time, no doubt.

Comment

TM is doing very well with Skocic. I don't understand why TM should want CQ back, he didn't achieve any championship cup for Iran. Skocic is Brave and smart and he knows Iranian football well. A new coach has to start from zero all over again and experience shows, that is a very bad idea. Let's not to forget that several iranian coachs/legends ( such as Bagheri, Vahid for example ) are working with Skocic and that is a great plus for TM. Go TM

Comment

2015 aussie referee was reason
                Perhaps. I guess in 2018 players mental lapse was an issue...part of game. Asia's #1 team should surmount those challenges.

Comment

Perhaps. I guess in 2018 players mental lapse was an issue...part of game. Asia's #1 team should surmount those challenges.

If england 6tayeemoon kard
                  You still won't admit you were wrong today about cq?

Comment

If england 6tayeemoon kard
                    You still won't admit you were wrong today about cq?
                    No. I will hold Skocic accountable. Same way we dont gice Wilmots credit for us reaching the WC. The result win or loss has to do with Skocic and his team. CQs era is done. We had a good run. A few years too long with CQ in my opinion but it's done and over. I don't hate CQ. I would even encourage the current TM staff hire Markar Aghajanian as an assistant to help with some of the defensive issues. But do I want to return fully to CQ tactics...Definitely not. I'm more convinced he is an open book given his results with Colombia and Egypt.

Comment

No. I will hold Skocic accountable. Same way we dont gice Wilmots credit for us reaching the WC. The result win or loss has to do with Skocic and his team. CQs era is done. We had a good run. A few years too long with CQ in my opinion but it's done and over. I don't hate CQ. I would even encourage the current TM staff hire Markar Aghajanian as an assistant to help with some of the defensive issues. But do I want to return fully to CQ tactics...Definitely not. I'm more convinced he is an open book given his results with Colombia and Egypt.
                      Colombia didn't qualify because cq got fired after couple matches COLOMBIA WOULD OF 100% qualified with out playoff if cq stay.
                      Regarding Egypt semifinal Arab cup
                      Final of AFC lose on ok
                      Losing to Senegal in pk dont qualify to wc no shame about that hard draw IF CQ STARTED WITH EGYPT FROM BEGING OF WCQ IT BE A DIFFERENT STORY.
                      LOL@u ok with markar aghajanian back but not cq.
                      It's like ordering cholo kabob with out the kabobs.

Comment

Colombia didn't qualify because cq got fired after couple matches COLOMBIA WOULD OF 100% qualified with out playoff if cq stay.
                        Regarding Egypt semifinal Arab cup
                        Final of AFC lose on ok
                        Losing to Senegal in pk dont qualify to wc no shame about that hard draw IF CQ STARTED WITH EGYPT FROM BEGING OF WCQ IT BE A DIFFERENT STORY.

LOL@u ok with markar aghajanian back but not cq.
                        It's like ordering chili kabob with out the kabobs.
                        Well Aghajanian was a calming presence. I just don't think in our group we need all the Cq drama and overly defensive approach. I look at how Costa Rica and others best the USA...and think why not TM. We have the attacking talent. We just need some shoring up in the mid and defense. I don't think it needs a full overhaul.

A in form PAG and maybe Ebrahimi and who knows...team changes completely.

Comment

Well Aghajanian was a calming presence. I just don't think in our group we need all the Cq drama and overly defensive approach. I look at how Costa Rica and others best the USA...and think why not TM. We have the attacking talent. We just need some shoring up in the mid and defense. I don't think it needs a full overhaul.

A in form PAG and maybe Ebrahimi and who knows...team changes completely.

Costa Rica beat us
                          Because us had qualified already
                          This is young patriotic u.s teams
                          If we get in a running match with them
                          They will punish our d like there is no tomorrow.
                          Ozone jam you are wrong
                          In wc and steam like Iran we need a crazy drama
                          Defensive minded coach results at any cost mentality.
                          Dont be surprise we walk away with 0 to 1 pt with skocic
                          Playing little more offensive with our d is asking for disaster
                          Anyway it's night chit chatting with you
                          And I hope I am wrong about skocic

Comment

I'm not advocating for a coaching change at this late juncture, but the problem is that with CQ, we (99% of players and fans) felt confident that CQ was smart, cunning, hardworking, and crazy enough to come up with a game plan that would give us a shot of getting points from each game. The current situation feels like 2006 to me, not hashieh (maybe that wlll come), but a team with a lot of talent but also problems, and no one at the helm to fix them. Not sure what can be done, just hoping for the best!
                            زن زندگی آزادی

Comment

Right now, with the time the team has we have to figure out ways to use the money that we would have to give to the likes CQ on investing in proper camps and friendlies. I am sure we can added to the team other assistant coaches which can help the coach. To play against these three teams we need to be as fit as possible and maybe a little extra.

It’s too late for anyone to come in. Add a good tactical analytics coach, a good physical training coach and a good 1 month camp for the team during the summer and use the 10 days in September.

Also make sure the payers are following the training regiment while in their clubs, specially the ones playing in the Iranian league.

This WC is basically is home advantage for us, we should use this opportunity, instead of changing the coach the pressure must be in the federation to make every effort for the team to have what it needs. The player seem comfortable with the coach and there seems to be some harmony, bring CQ back brings back all his problem too.
                              United We Stand, One nation one heart one goal

Comment

Originally posted by bozghaleh View Post
                                I'm not advocating for a coaching change at this late juncture, but the problem is that with CQ, we (99% of players and fans) felt confident that CQ was smart, cunning, hardworking, and crazy enough to come up with a game plan that would give us a shot of getting points from each game. The current situation feels like 2006 to me, not hashieh (maybe that wlll come), but a team with a lot of talent but also problems, and no one at the helm to fix them. Not sure what can be done, just hoping for the best!
                                Dont be surprise
                                Just like 06
                                We barely get 1pt with 1 goal from shoja and come back.
                                Trust me with our coach and his shakey d that 1pt
                                Might not come

Comment

Working...
                                X