Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok folks let's put the CQ story to bed. He has officially agreed to remain and complete his contract with Egypt.

https://www.kingfut.com/2022/04/04/e...ueiroz-future/

CQ is not coming to Iran! End of story!

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
    Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Love this guy

https://youtu.be/9X369hFXQ24

Comment

I still think his job with TM isn't finished but if Egypt re-signs him then would wish him all the best. The guy revolutionised our football in so many
        ways

https://youtu.be/pIx05SE1gsY

Comment

^unfortunately some very unqualified people became extremely jealous by the level of popularity this man achieved in the eyes of the general public.

This jealousy is a sad cultural trait of iranians that runs quite deep and affects us negatively in many aspects of society.

Comment

As a head coach CQ did not achieve anything for any country, Even portugal with all those great players like Ronaldo. Maybe he is well organized coach but somehow he can't win any trophy or great success. In the other hand Skocic is younger, smart, brave and always play to win. Remember TM was about to be kick out of first round but Skocic saved TM and took it all the way to top of its group and Asia. Skocic is smart wants to win and he will do very well in Qatar withTM.
            Last edited by Siavash; 04-04-2022, 10:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
              Ok folks let's put the CQ story to bed. He has officially agreed to remain and complete his contract with Egypt.

https://www.kingfut.com/2022/04/04/e...ueiroz-future/

CQ is not coming to Iran! End of story!

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

PLEASE SOMEONE CLOSE THIS THREAD
              SINCE KING CQ HAS decided to stay
              And he is not coming to take us to 2nd round which
              With this group his style would of taked us to round of 16.
              IF SKOCIC IS STAYING 100%
              Back to supporting daneshmand even though I think
              Amid galenoie will get us better result
              But we have to support skocic so he can get best result.

Ozone o tolekhers o siavash should have a beer at the bar together SINCE CQ IS STAYING IN EGYPT
              And u know what's funny if we get 0 points with skocic
              They will still bath cq and say if skocic was hc against Morocco Spain and Portugal skocic would of got us 5 pts.
              I CHECKED MATE THEM IN THEIR OWN LOGIC THAT RESULTS
              WHATS MATTER
              AND WE HAVE ADMISSION ON RECORD
              OZONE AND TOLEHKHERS ADMITTING CQ
              WAS THE BEST WC HC IN IUR HISTORY.
              haha

Comment

What evidence is there is to support GN outperforming Skocic as coach? 😂

If CQ does not have a chance at coming, I will full on support Skocic and not convinced anyone else in Iran can do a better job than him

Originally posted by kateb View Post
                PLEASE SOMEONE CLOSE THIS THREAD
                SINCE KING CQ HAS decided to stay
                And he is not coming to take us to 2nd round which
                With this group his style would of taked us to round of 16.
                IF SKOCIC IS STAYING 100%
                Back to supporting daneshmand even though I think
                Amid galenoie will get us better result
                But we have to support skocic so he can get best result.

Ozone o tolekhers o siavash should have a beer at the bar together SINCE CQ IS STAYING IN EGYPT
                And u know what's funny if we get 0 points with skocic
                They will still bath cq and say if skocic was hc against Morocco Spain and Portugal skocic would of got us 5 pts.
                I CHECKED MATE THEM IN THEIR OWN LOGIC THAT RESULTS
                WHATS MATTER
                AND WE HAVE ADMISSION ON RECORD
                OZONE AND TOLEHKHERS ADMITTING CQ
                WAS THE BEST WC HC IN IUR HISTORY.
                haha

Comment

Originally posted by amas20 View Post
                  We lost to Argentina and spain thanks to a fluke goal. And tied Portugal. What more do you want from CQ with the current IFF standards?

CQ saw our situation and realized his style fits Iran the best and took 4 points out of an impossible WC group. He definitely deserves another world cup with Iran.

Skocic is just for Asian level.
                  It depends who you ask. You seem to think we did great in a group of death. I think we played like cowards and lost the game before it even started. Spain and Portugal were both old and weak and we lost a huge opportunity to shock the world but hey whatever makes you sleep at night.

Comment

Originally posted by tooleh khers View Post
                    It depends who you ask. You seem to think we did great in a group of death. I think we played like cowards and lost the game before it even started. Spain and Portugal were both old and weak and we lost a huge opportunity to shock the world but hey whatever makes you sleep at night.
                    We did play like cowards. We may have lost by a big margin had we played open football, but maybe that is what it would take for us to improve our game. I still read stupid posts like oh Saudi Arabia lost 8-0 to Germany and shame on them. So freaking what? They lost but they played football. Didn't they also make it to the 2nd round in another occasion? Let's go out there and play our game and we may even surprise our selves.

Comment

100% this ^^^ Either we succeed or we learn. We care too much about Ab e ro which is mostly an Iranian concept.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                        ^unfortunately some very unqualified people became extremely jealous by the level of popularity this man achieved in the eyes of the general public.

This jealousy is a sad cultural trait of iranians that runs quite deep and affects us negatively in many aspects of society.
                        No, I do not believe it is a cultural trait of Iranians. It is really a trait of incompetent people, in every profession and in every country. Incompetent people will try to pull others down, because they are too incompetent to move up themselves.

Unfortunately, some Iranian coaches, the incompetent ones, tried to tear down CQ, and now they are trying to tear down DS. They did it BECAUSE they are incompetent and know that they cannot compete on results, so they resort to other means. I mean look at that dim-witted clown Gholam Peyrovani criticizing DS for some harmless korkori. Or the morons who were criticizing CQ; Azizi, Karmi, GN, Derakhshan, etc, etc.
                        Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
                          100% this ^^^ Either we succeed or we learn. We care too much about Ab e ro which is mostly an Iranian concept.
                          Even more importantly we care too much about the names. Unfortunately this leads to us losing even before playing because we think we should change our way and this is the start of losing. CQ was the worst coach possible for achieving great things and dreams. In 1998 we had a great team and could have defeated Yugoslavia and Germany had we focused on their weaknesses and our strengths instead of their names. In 2018 we did the same thing against Portugal and Spain giving them way too much respect rather than forcing them to earn our respect. So what if a Spanish team played tiki taka 10 years ago? We need to throw all that extra thinking out of the window have belief in ourselves and prepare and plan hard for victory in every game and not on not getting embarrassed.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran Doost View Post
                            We did play like cowards. We may have lost by a big margin had we played open football, but maybe that is what it would take for us to improve our game. I still read stupid posts like oh Saudi Arabia lost 8-0 to Germany and shame on them. So freaking what? They lost but they played football. Didn't they also make it to the 2nd round in another occasion? Let's go out there and play our game and we may even surprise our selves.
                            You and the two or three under you would be on the floor crying if Iran were to lose 0-8 in a World Cup.

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                              You and the two or three under you would be on the floor crying if Iran were to lose 0-8 in a World Cup.
                              Let that thought paralyze us into defending with 10 men.

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
                                Let that thought paralyze us into defending with 10 men.
                                So confident is SkoBall, you guys are preparing excuses for 0-4, 0-5 loss 7 months before the tournament. “They lost but at least they played football and expressed themselves.” Go tell it to a U6 team.

Comment

Working...
                                X