Carlos Carvalhal...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The View Post
    Guys I have to repeat. It's mentioned in multiple reports that he isn't leaving Braga to until the end of the season and that he is most likely going back to Turkey.

As much as he is the best possible option, he isn't coming to Iran.
    Just divert his plane to Iran.

Comment

Guys I have to repeat. It's mentioned in multiple reports that he isn't leaving Braga to until the end of the season and that he is most likely going back to Turkey.
      You know The jaan, you are probably right. We are just dreaming/talking here. Who knows. Clearly, there are people in IFF BoD who want a change. All big changes in human history have started with people dreaming

Go TM!

Comment

@IFF

I just found out that Dragon Skocic makes $680K a year.

I'm available for the TM head coach position. I'm willing to relocate permanently to Iran.

$500K per year plus a negotiable bonus for reaching the knockout round in the WC.

PM me ASAP.

Comment

Love This dude .. is highly an underrated coach imo ..!
          His teams play very attractive & well balanced football ..!

He’d be an ideal choice if our biorzeh federation had the abilities to attain his services…!?

It wouldnt really be that hard to convince him either ..!?
          Is Braga still alive in EU play ..!? If so Then itll be more difficult to lure him in prior to summer ..!

Comment

Jardin isn't nearly as innovative as Carvalhal...

Comment

He had high and very low season with Monaco, Sacked twice. I guess he is in Portugal shortlist if they miss WC or others clubs.

If he come in Iran, he will just come for the money (how we will pay him) and the fame of WC. I don't see him investing his time to familiarize with Iranian football, scout the league etc..

Comment

Us Iranians are an emotional bunch!!! Take a journey with me. It was less than a year ago... We needed 4 wins in a row to make it to the next round. I don't remember anyone saying here: "Bring any sabzi forosh, our players are of such high quality and our opponents are so weak that we'll walk all over them with any sabzi forosh and we are going to have our easiest qualifying in the next round to boot". If i recall correctly, there was great depression in this forum back then. I should not say we are emotional bunch, perhaps bi polar is more appropriate because now we have come all the way around to even Yahya or any decent coach will take us to second round and can walk into any Iranian village, pick a 18 year old boy and make him the best right back in the world that can stop Kylian Mbappe in his tracks.
                Be realistic. We've had only "MUST WIN" games with Skocic until yesterday. And besides a one week camp in Kish, we've had one or two day practice, play a game, travel, one or two more days of practice and play another game and go back to your club. And people are asking why have we not developed a right back that can stop Kylian Mbappe?? And remember we are talking about Iran/IFF/sanctions/covid etc... even in a hollywood movie, we could not have written such a script.
                I am not saying that all of this is because of the good results is Skocic's brilliance, but what I am saying is that he has had so little time with the players and all games were under so much pressure that experimentation were not allowed and we should not draw to much about his coaching abilities. He kept the peace, kept the locker room positive enough and enough simple tactics that could be implemented in short time to get results. In other words, in this short amount of time, Guardiola would not even attempt to have us play like Man city and would go for easy simple strategies.
                It is not exactly clear how many camps/friendlies can be fitted into the next eight months. Club seasons go in to May. 2022-2023 club season will start earlier this year because they have to close down their league in NOV/DEC for WC. So they are going to start the club pre season training in late June/early July most likely. There won't be any fifa days in the fall of 2022... The backbone of our team is made up of Legionnaires. And players' bodies need a break and rest between end of season and beginning of next season. So any new coach that we bring in or Skocic will most likely have a two week camp in June and a one week camp right before travelling to WC. Not sure why we are up in arms about lack of planning by Skocic or what do we expect the new coach to do!!!

Comment

Nemidonestam raahie Torkie ast.

Ajibe ke pas az yek amalkarde be in khoobi dar Braga tanha jaayi ke mitone bere lige darje 3-eye Torkie ast.

Yani masalan yek teami dar Serie A behesh pishnahad nemide?
                  DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
                    Us Iranians are an emotional bunch!!! Take a journey with me. It was less than a year ago... We needed 4 wins in a row to make it to the next round. I don't remember anyone saying here: "Bring any sabzi forosh, our players are of such high quality and our opponents are so weak that we'll walk all over them with any sabzi forosh and we are going to have our easiest qualifying in the next round to boot". If i recall correctly, there was great depression in this forum back then. I should not say we are emotional bunch, perhaps bi polar is more appropriate because now we have come all the way around to even Yahya or any decent coach will take us to second round and can walk into any Iranian village, pick a 18 year old boy and make him the best right back in the world that can stop Kylian Mbappe in his tracks.
                    Be realistic. We've had only "MUST WIN" games with Skocic until yesterday. And besides a one week camp in Kish, we've had one or two day practice, play a game, travel, one or two more days of practice and play another game and go back to your club. And people are asking why have we not developed a right back that can stop Kylian Mbappe?? And remember we are talking about Iran/IFF/sanctions/covid etc... even in a hollywood movie, we could not have written such a script.
                    I am not saying that all of this is because of the good results is Skocic's brilliance, but what I am saying is that he has had so little time with the players and all games were under so much pressure that experimentation were not allowed and we should not draw to much about his coaching abilities. He kept the peace, kept the locker room positive enough and enough simple tactics that could be implemented in short time to get results. In other words, in this short amount of time, Guardiola would not even attempt to have us play like Man city and would go for easy simple strategies.
                    It is not exactly clear how many camps/friendlies can be fitted into the next eight months. Club seasons go in to May. 2022-2023 club season will start earlier this year because they have to close down their league in NOV/DEC for WC. So they are going to start the club pre season training in late June/early July most likely. There won't be any fifa days in the fall of 2022... The backbone of our team is made up of Legionnaires. And players' bodies need a break and rest between end of season and beginning of next season. So any new coach that we bring in or Skocic will most likely have a two week camp in June and a one week camp right before travelling to WC. Not sure why we are up in arms about lack of planning by Skocic or what do we expect the new coach to do!!!
                    Post of the year mate. Well said. Peoples heads are in the clouds with dreams of sugar plums. Reality is we are going to WC with Skocic. No better option right now and he has earned it. Sacking a coach with his record will scare any competent coach from ever coming to Iran in the future.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                    Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
                      Nemidonestam raahie Torkie ast.

Ajibe ke pas az yek amalkarde be in khoobi dar Braga tanha jaayi ke mitone bere lige darje 3-eye Torkie ast.

Yani masalan yek teami dar Serie A behesh pishnahad nemide?
                      Money talks.

Also bigger team budget and higher chance of playing Champions League. Braga is more or less guaranteed to be in the EL, where as if he wins the Turkish league he can sneak his way to CL.

Comment

Just checked transfermarkt Marcelo Bielsa and Vladimir Petkovic look like two other good options

Comment

Looks like Bielsa is going to coach Bolivia I know the source is not trustable but if this is even slightly true IFF should contact him immediately

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...t-Bolivia.html

Comment

Originally posted by 026121 View Post
                            Just checked transfermarkt Marcelo Bielsa and Vladimir Petkovic look like two other good options
                            Bielsa wouldn't even learn English, so I doubt he will be taking a job in society so different than his own. If he goes international it will probably be in a Spanish speaking country.

Petkovic would need time to get results, something we don't have right now.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                              don't see him investing his time to familiarize with Iranian football.
                              ?????

Comment

Bielsa wouldn't even learn English, so I doubt he will be taking a job in society so different than his own. If he goes international it will probably be in a Spanish speaking country.
                                Petkovic would need time to get results, something we don't have right now.
                                It’s ok we’ll make Nekonum as his assistant and he’s a coach with a strong personality he’ll work our sosol players hard in training. Petkovic I agree needs time to familiarize with our football, but he’s Bosnian and did well with Switzerland he can help us he knows how to play top teams.

Comment

Working...
                                X