X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Altamonte View Post
    ]

And side note, CQ isn't missed.
    Make a poll and see whether CQ is missed or not.

Comment

^ Results would literally be 90:10 pro CQ, for all his flaws. Anyone who denies that is clowning.

If CQ is our coach, we are guaranteed to have better preparation. If we have better preparation, we advance from this group. And this is the best shot we have to advance from a WC group possibly ever, given the talent we have. It's a real shame

Comment

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post
        ^ Results would literally be 90:10 pro CQ, for all his flaws. Anyone who denies that is clowning.

If CQ is our coach, we are guaranteed to have better preparation. If we have better preparation, we advance from this group. And this is the best shot we have to advance from a WC group possibly ever, given the talent we have. It's a real shame
        While CQ had positives he also had some flaws. He rarely embraces attacking football and that's where our best players are right now. He failed Ronaldo, James, and most recently Salah in this regard. Don't expect him to change for Taremi or Azmoun.

Anyways Cq seems to not have any serious suitors. What's he doing right now anyway?

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
        Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Is it me or is it that some of the people who want the game against Canada cancelled, also want Skocic gone, while blaming him for not setting up friendlies. hmmmm....Strange indeed, but it is starting to make sense......
          Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Originally posted by nisfejahan View Post
            Is it me or is it that some of the people who want the game against Canada cancelled, also want Skocic gone, while blaming him for not setting up friendlies. hmmmm....Strange indeed, but it is starting to make sense......
            There is like one guy who wants the Canada game cancelled, and that's Persian Panther...

Comment

What is Skocic doing right now? Twiddling his thumbs and doing photo ops at the Croatian embassy in Tehran??
              You and I both know CQ would GO TO THE MAT for TM if the prep was bad. We already saw that happen twice.

Under CQ
              qualified to back to back WCs for the first time ever, 2018 being stress-free
              1 rank for the longest time in years
              incredible performances against world-class Argentina, Spain and Portugal
              Closest we ever came to making it to the second round, achieving 4 points
              CQ also regarded by SIR ALEX FERGUSON as being the most sharp, attentive, meticulous, detailed assistant responsible for their defensive success against Barcelona in the champions league, and much more

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
              While CQ had positives he also had some flaws. He rarely embraces attacking football and that's where our best players are right now. He failed Ronaldo, James, and most recently Salah in this regard. Don't expect him to change for Taremi or Azmoun.
              Anyways Cq seems to not have any serious suitors. What's he doing right now anyway?

Comment

What is Skocic doing right now? Twiddling his thumbs and doing photo ops at the Croatian embassy in Tehran??
                You and I both know CQ would GO TO THE MAT for TM if the prep was bad. We already saw that happen twice.

Under CQ
                CQ also regarded by SIR ALEX FERGUSON as being the most sharp, attentive, meticulous, detailed assistant responsible for their defensive success against Barcelona in the champions league, and much more
                Ya he's a good builder, but once the building phase is complete he stagnates. Stop pretending like he hasn't consistently failed and been sacked throughout his career. We have 2 top tier strikers and under CQ they will be wasted. I remember watching the Afcon final and Egypt was just god awful being carried by Salah

Comment

Under CQ
                  Dude it was genuine curiosity? Why so defensive? You can appreciate what CQ did and what Skocic achieved. You don't have to hate 1 and love the other. For me CQ era is done and over...focused on the present moment and at present our coach is Skocic.

Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

up to iran vs lebnon match
                    in lebnon i was pro skocic
                    Even though i called for his head
                    right after we beat iraq to go to the
                    3rd round and then once the
                    easy draw came out i was cool
                    with him until the lobnon match.
                    WE DIDNT HAVE TAREMI
                    and i supported him for not inviting
                    taremi and bashed taremi
                    but problem was
                    he was getting out coached
                    by lobnon coach.
                    thats where i realized
                    we will have a horrible wc
                    with him and turned on him.
                    yeah yeah we won the matched
                    2-1.

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post
                      up to iran vs lebnon match
                      in lebnon i was pro skocic
                      Even though i called for his head
                      right after we beat iraq to go to the
                      3rd round and then once the
                      easy draw came out i was cool
                      with him until the lobnon match.
                      WE DIDNT HAVE TAREMI
                      and i supported him for not inviting
                      taremi and bashed taremi
                      but problem was
                      he was getting out coached
                      by lobnon coach.
                      thats where i realized
                      we will have a horrible wc
                      with him and turned on him.
                      yeah yeah we won the matched
                      2-1.
                      Kateb jan,

Sounds like you spotted some big mistake by Skocic during the Lebanon game that turned your view of him on its head. Do you mind sharing it with us? In your poetic format of course.

Comment

Jesus, I just realized he terminated his contract with Egypt after he failed to qualify them 😂😂😂

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                          Dude it was genuine curiosity? Why so defensive? You can appreciate what CQ did and what Skocic achieved. You don't have to hate 1 and love the other. For me CQ era is done and over...focused on the present moment and at present our coach is Skocic.

Respectfully, you are often downplaying or undermining CQ's legacy and how he revolutionized our football. Skocic has done a considerable amount to get us here, but he is no CQ and his pros are far less than CQ had to offer and did for us. The building blocks we have today are largely in part because of him. I think that it's misguided to say these things and I'll point it out with substantive accomplishments CQ did for us.

Pointing out Skocic's major weaknesses is not "hating him", it's being realistic about what situation we are in

Comment

If skocic is to put in good performances in WC. How are you guys going to react?

Im not saying he is going to and Im not saying he is not. But understand that these extreme positions you guys are holding forces you guys to eat your words and lose credibility wheter you are pro this or con that.

Meanwhile this polarisation is just outright nasty.

Half is won if we can have ordered views and evaluations when the time is due. For all I Care ppl may verbally lynch the coach in due time.

And remember when u guys bring the stakes Up by being all knowing it Will backfire. We Will have English football fan status with other fans viewing us as trash. The same goes for those assholes that targeted CQ as with Sko

Comment

Skocic has Lost One low stake game and has worked good under extreme pressure which Will be extremely useful in the WC. And CQ did built us an fortress that was practically unbreachable for world class teams.

I appreciate what both have done for TM.

Comment

The problem with skocic is that the results were good but some performances against low teams were so bad, it felt like watching guam play

Comment

Working...
                                X