Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This thread is highlighting why our country is in shambles.

People cant accept anything but their own prefetences, interests and so on. Ive never seen a more stubborn and irreconcilable people My whole life.

Get behind NT and coach and wait with this campaigning until time is due and its time for evaluation.

This mindset Bring shit to our People.

Ffs is the talk about trying to win over PP fans with this and that. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
      بیدار شو اسکو؛سکوت مرموز و هراس*انگیز مهم ترین جایگاه فوتبال ایران!سکوت محض و انفعال خالص از سوی سرمربی؛ ما انتظارات دیگری از دراگان اسکوچیچ و در واقع "جایگاه سرمربی تیم ملی ایران" داریم.

https://www.varzesh3.com/news/182573...B1%D8%A7%D9%86

Varzesh3 basically ripped sko a new asshole, referred to him as being asleep at the wheel, and rightfully compared the meticulous approach to prep shown by previous coaches to the complete silence and seeming indifference shown by everybody's favorite croat
      Bro Id like to see IF the pvssies at varzesh3 have khaye enogh ripping the federation a new asshole. The whole thing is a show and enables the turds at charge to continue the mismanagement.

Comment

I've never cried this much ahead of a WC campaign.

Comment

بیدار شو اسکو؛سکوت مرموز و هراس*انگیز مهم ترین جایگاه فوتبال ایران!سکوت محض و انفعال خالص از سوی سرمربی؛ ما انتظارات دیگری از دراگان اسکوچیچ و در واقع "جایگاه سرمربی تیم ملی ایران" داریم.

Varzesh3 basically ripped sko a new asshole, referred to him as being asleep at the wheel, and rightfully compared the meticulous approach to prep shown by previous coaches to the complete silence and seeming indifference shown by everybody's favorite croat
          Too little too late. They should have started this campaign last November, when it became clear he was nothing more than a clown.
          Now we're stuck with him.
          Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
            I've never cried this much ahead of a WC campaign.
            Welcome to being a TM fan...

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
            Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

translated (google) full version

we arrived in june and still have no;what a fearful silence, wake up, head coach!sheer silence and pure passivity from the head coach, we have other expectations of dragan skovic and indeed "the position of the head coach of iran's national team".
              according to sports three, in the early months of dragan skovic's presence on the iranian national team's bench, which coincided with the coronavirus outbreak, the croat head coach tried to solidify his position on the national team's bench with a policy of silence. during a series of european trips, osku had friendly and private meetings with important and influential players of iran's national team and in fact tried to satisfy them to start cooperation.

in the days when domestic options were raised and the disastrous post-willemots era passed, at least skocchich's supporters claimed for the defense that there was no opportunity to "team up" for the head coach, and that the situation was so complicated and messy that only adjusting to the current situation was also a big and difficult mission.

after more than a year and somehow forgetting the conditions of the national team, the first qualifying round was due. despite a not-so-promising start against hong kong, skoczyk's team, one after the other, and in unfair conditions in bahrain, defeated iran's usual and often difficult rivals in west asia and made it to the final round of world cup qualifying. unlike many eras, iran's national team has had a brilliant start in the second round, and this time it soon managed to qualify for the world cup finals and booked qatar tickets without stress.

although iran's group was undoubtedly more comfortable than other groups in asia, it is impossible to deny the competence of players and technical staff on the way to this great and admirable ascent. many of esco's critics have now added to the lineup of croats fans, and the sarcasm of the "former head coach from home to home" by a significant portion of the fans became "the most powerful head coach in history to the world cup."

IT WAS EARLY IN THE NEW YEAR THAT THE WORLD CUP DRAW WAS HELD IN DOHA, AND ACCORDING TO THE DRAW, IRAN'S NATIONAL TEAM HAS BEEN IN THE TOUGH GROUP OF ENGLAND, THE UNITED STATES AND THE EUROPEAN PLAYOFF WINNER. ONE, IT IS NOT CLEAR WHY THIS TIME SO EASILY SPOKEN OF CLIMBING TO THE NEXT ROUND. ENGLAND ARE PROBABLY THE BEST TEAM IN THE COUNTRY'S HISTORY (ACCORDING TO STATISTICS). THE U.S. IS A STARK DIFFERENCE FROM THREE DECADES AGO, AND THAT TEAM OF FLEDGLING MLS PLAYERS NOW HAS ITS PLACE IN CHELSEA'S NO.10, GELLER II OF CITY, BARCELONA FIXTURE DEFENDER, FAVOURITE MIDFIELDER MAX ALLEGRI AT JUVENTUS AND ... STARS OF THIS ARE LOST. THE THIRD TEAM OF ANY TEAM IS DEFINITELY NOT AN EASY OPPONENT.

but since the day of the draw we have almost not even seen a reckonable and encouraging reaction from dragan skovic about the national team's tough path to the world cup and the difficult tournament in qatar 2022. as expected from the outset, we made great promises about the exact and planned route to the tournament, but to date not even one of the promises has been fulfilled.

due to the official competitions in europe, there is almost no contingency on paper about confrontation in the form of a logistics game with countries on the continent. the big and often false claims of confrontation with brazil and argentina, as in previous eras, have been linked to memories, and even the match against the canadian national team is in an aura of obscurity.

logic decrees that if it is going to be a long distance to play against canada, at least one or two more games will be played in that region so that the trip will have a significant benefit for the national team. but even holding this game is not certain, and facing sadio mané and edward mendy or the ecuadorian national team will not be possible.

in fact, this holiday was a very good first opportunity to start the national team preparation camp for the world cup as if it were easily missed. the envious but careful planning of even asian competitors and matches has already been finalized against the world's major soccer powers.

this permanent managerial weakness in iranian football is nothing new and has existed in previous eras, an astonishing point but dragan skovic's unbelievable silence on these events. apart from a picture of the sun's controversial headline in the esco's workroom, no photos or words or words have been published of this croat head coach after the world cup draw, and this silence has become truly frightening.

esco's critics concede that he only seeks to retain his seat on the bench until the start of the world cup, and that the head coach's supporters recently may not have a firm answer to that claim. in previous periods, the national team's head coaches were on full-time and millimeters were carefully advancing the preparation program. wherever the negligence took place, they were so loudly criticized and indeed grumbling (unfortunately and bitterly, this method often works in iranian football), that the federation's pillars had no choice but to defer to the head coach's orders and do the right thing (perhaps despite the esoteric desire).

but it seems that there is no sign of dragan skovic in the space of six months before the world cup in iranian football. even the football federation does not react to the sarcasm of one of iran's prospective head coaches about dragan skovic, as if not a single person in the series is awake.

the pillars of the federation are engaged in intragroup yarks and book tickets for future seats. dragan skovic has not criticized or spoken verbally, and even the assignment of the technical staff for the world cup is not yet known. not spoken to vahid hashemian, karim bagheri's future is still in an aura of obscurity and everything is tangled.

we are here in sports three every day until the start of the world cup trying to be the voice of the "national team head coach" and to magnify the events around the national team. this silence may have no end but sadness and regret in qatar 2022. logical football fans do not expect a definite and easy climb from this difficult group, but at least the demands of football fans are the 100 percent effort of all the pillars of the federation and the national team for a decent display in this tournament.

sean, the head coach of iran's national team (any name and option), requires round-the-clock activities and reacts to the smallest details. so far, little effort has been made to achieve this goal, and this inefficiency will erode our hopes of shining in qatar. the iranian football federation has been the same in many periods, but you wake up the head coach.

arya fatemi moghadam

https://www.varzesh3.com/news/182573...B1%D8%A8%DB%8C
              Supporting Team Melli

Comment

i bet eskoocher is actually highly relieved at IFF's failures to organize challenging friendlies for TM...! especially at that Ecuador friendly's cancelation..!!
                i coulda surely envision an embarrassing performance and a certain loss in that friendly which coulda also meant his ass..!

his main objective since hiring seemingly been survival in his job through WC at any cost and building out his international resume with a plenty talented and vastly underrated squad...!

Comment

Man I am 40 years old and been following TM since I was 7 vali man hichvaght ta hala vaseh team melli negaran naboodam. We finally get a nice group but this time we have an idiot of a coach who has a shitty resume, cocky as hell, who probably got the seat due to party bazi of some sort. To think, us going to World Cup with the shitty current situation with IFF and their lack of professionalism, friendlies being canceled left and right and NOT having a coach or "leader" like Carlos Queiroz, its ABSOLUTELY TERRIFYING for me! I remember Carlos was experiencing similar preparation during World Cup 2014 and 2018, but due to him being internationally recognized and respected, he was always able to pull some string and his dedication and care for our national team was second to none! I truly miss his charisma and sense of fatherhood he had over our boys and the level of believe and respect they had for him! Can you guys really say the same for this moftkhor Skocic?? Do you guys think he really gives a shit about winning? He has no reputation to keep and for him just having a free ticket to the world cup is like a dream he never thought ever happening in his life and thank to our boys, they made his dream come true. To think we have likes of Nekounam, Golmohammadi, Mahdavikia, Hashemian or even Ali Daei, and isntead we have this clown shekam gondeh of a coach with his shitty English speaking, its so embarrassing.. I live in the US and to know that if we go to world cup like this, we will lose most likely the USA game, England game, and we might pull a draw with the whichever other team that qualifies.... Skocic has NOTHING TO OFFER. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!! We gonna see same version of Iran who played with Korea with no plan no tactics and a clueless coach... I don't mind losing but I wanna lose like we lost to Spain or Argentina! Losing like is honorable.. Losing like we did against Korea is embarrassing...
                  sigpicVIVA K8RIMI

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                    i bet eskoocher is actually highly relieved at IFF's failures to organize challenging friendlies for TM...! especially at that Ecuador friendly's cancelation..!!
                    i coulda surely envision an embarrassing performance and a certain loss in that friendly which coulda also meant his ass..!

his main objective since hiring seemingly been survival in his job through WC at any cost and building out his international resume with a plenty talented and vastly underrated squad...!
                    Yeah now he can blame the IFF for lack of support and blah blah blah blah... Ghiafash baa un sedaash hersamo dar miareh beh khoda... cheghadam az khod raazieh... He is definitely full of himself as a coach.. As he is freaking delusional if he really believes that...
                    sigpicVIVA K8RIMI

Comment

Originally posted by peiman92 View Post
                      Too little too late. They should have started this campaign last November, when it became clear he was nothing more than a clown.
                      Now we're stuck with him.
                      Please enlighten us who you would have hired instead? You keep forgetting we nearly got relegated and wouldn't be discussing anything to do with WC groups had it not been for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Altamonte View Post
                        Mate I always get a headache reading your incoherent comments, it's like an angry kid from COD on Xbox Live wrote this.
                        And this has been covered countless times, we don't have any better alternatives aside from Yahya and he already turned down the chance to manage TM (too stressful)
                        i dont want you have
                        headache
                        simple solution is
                        dont read my posts

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post
                          i dont want you have
                          headache
                          simple solution is
                          dont read my posts
                          A better solution would be Kateb, if you don't post anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Firooz View Post
                            A better solution would be Kateb, if you don't post anything.

firooz
                            i am so happy to hear your opinion.
                            but your opinion really don't matter to me positive or
                            negative.
                            please continue having opinion
                            even though i don't care
                            but you have right to voice your opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post
                              firooz
                              i am so happy to hear your opinion.
                              but your opinion really don't matter to me positive or
                              negative.
                              please continue having opinion
                              even though i don't care
                              but you have right to voice your opinion.
                              I'm onboard with Firooz, I still can't understand the spontaneous new paragraphs you form mid-sentence 😂

Comment

Originally posted by Altamonte View Post
                                I'm onboard with Firooz, I still can't understand the spontaneous new paragraphs you form mid-sentence 😂
                                care about your opinion too
                                please keep it coming
                                I COULD CARELESS what you and firooz
                                think or say.
                                you have right to your opinion.
                                my opinion is both of you can kiss my .......

Comment

Working...
                                X