No announcement yet.

Shahab Zahedi @ Puskás Akádemia FC 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow, he flew to Austria to watch Shahab's game and maybe check out the training camp for next Fifa Day? This means that he will remain as coach.

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
      wow, he flew to Austria to watch Shahab's game and maybe check out the training camp for next Fifa Day? This means that he will remain as coach.
      It's all posturing from the IFF - they have to make him feel like he is still the manager. They don't want to get banned for government interference. Their disrespect of Dragan Skocic continues. He's believed them.

Once a new IFF president comes in (Mehdi Taj), he will be replaced by CQ (just speculation).
      "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
        It's all posturing from the IFF - they have to make him feel like he is still the manager. They don't want to get banned for government interference.

Once a new IFF president comes in (Mehdi Taj), he will be replaced by CQ (just speculation).
        unlikely for IFF to, all of a sudden, become wise and think through problems!!! But maybe...

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
          Can you imagine working under these circumstances. Tell me he doesn't care about TM.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
          Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

On the bench for friendly against Vitoria De Guimaraes.

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
              On the bench for friendly against Vitoria De Guimaraes.

That's not a friendly match... That's a Europa Conference League qualifier.

Comment

Honestly, that's f****** BS benching your best player for such an important qualifier!

Loyalty for choosing to sign with them...

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
                  It's all posturing from the IFF - they have to make him feel like he is still the manager. They don't want to get banned for government interference. Their disrespect of Dragan Skocic continues. He's believed them.
                  Neew president chosen aug 30,
                  sept 1 bademjan is called to a meating in iff office, iceman will lead him in from the car to the iff building. he will yell, dead man walking
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-0NN6_Dymo
                  Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Zahedi is on

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                      Zahedi is on
                      ..دست مربی درد نکنه

Comment

Lost the match 3-0.

Comment

Shahab starting vs Guinaraes in Europa Conference league match. Down 3-0 agg thus far.

Comment

Given his recent statements, Orban must be absolutely disgusted seeing this "ethnic filth" playing for one of his clubs

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                              Given his recent statements, Orban must be absolutely disgusted seeing this "ethnic filth" playing for one of his clubs
                              Sounds like a horrible place to live!

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                                Huh? Can you give more context plz
                                Team Meli Iran
                                Perspolis FC
                                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Working...
                                X