X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dissapointing move

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

He shot himself in the foot big time with this. It was ok for a short term loan not a permanent move…..whoever his agents are they really, really suck.
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
        He shot himself in the foot big time with this. It was ok for a short term loan not a permanent move…..whoever his agents are they really, really suck.
        Have a hard time believing this will increase his WC chances.. but maybe he didnt have any good offers and hope to be in conference league with this team
        Hope they get in to the turnament and that Zahedi has some good games against ok teams in the group.

He may also possibly score a lot of goals in the league.

Still, had hoped for a club in a better league.
        Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
          Have a hard time believing this will increase his WC chances.. but maybe he didnt have any good offers and hope to be in conference league with this team
          Hope they get in to the turnament and that Zahedi has some good games against ok teams in the group.
          After playing very well in the Ukrainian league for an extended period of time and also playing well in ECL…..I have a very, very hard time believing that a competent agent could not get him a landing spot in portugal, netherlands, belgium, etc. it just doesn’t make sense.
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Surprising move in some way but not in other ways. For someone though who has been taking a step up with each move after playing in Iceland this is a step back.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
              After playing very well in the Ukrainian league for an extended period of time and also playing well in ECL…..I have a very, very hard time believing that a competent agent could not get him a landing spot in portugal, netherlands, belgium, etc. it just doesn’t make sense.
              I agree it doesnt make sense.

Hope to hear a followup to the last intervue about his move to hungary and decision of extending with puskas and about his situation and what went through his mind after what happened in ukrain, invited to tm camp but still no minutes and so on, in an intervue from Gol Bezan in the future..

would be interesting-
              Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Maybe he just signed up with them with an extremely low buyout clause. Maybe 100K or something. This way, he is practicing with them and if a nice offers comes in, adios amigos... This way, he leaves with a 100K kiss to the club. They took him in when he needed a club real quick and now maybe Shahab is trying to return the favor. That is the most positive spin I can put on this.

Comment

They have friendlies with slavia prague, hoffenheim and then play off against vitoria guimaraes

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
                    Maybe he just signed up with them with an extremely low buyout clause. Maybe 100K or something. This way, he is practicing with them and if a nice offers comes in, adios amigos... This way, he leaves with a 100K kiss to the club. They took him in when he needed a club real quick and now maybe Shahab is trying to return the favor. That is the most positive spin I can put on this.
                    great post, thats not impossible at all.
                    Supporting Team Melli

Comment

They won today 4-0 against St Poelten of Austria in a friendly. No clue about lineup or if Shahab played.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                      Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

I can see on flash score that he was on the bench but it doesn’t say if he came on or scored.

Comment

On bench against hoffenheim

Comment

Vaghean heife ke in bazikon dar Majarestaan bayad baazi kone.
                            DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                              On bench against hoffenheim
                              The coach didn't do any sub

Comment

Skocic meets with Shahab after their game vs. Hoffenheim today

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Working...
                                X