Shahab Zahedi @ Puskás Akádemia FC 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
    Agreed. Tbh it's a downgrade from the Ukrainian league. Needs to move to a more competitive environment.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
    well he is only there essentially as a footballing refugee...got to the hungarian border and just joined a team to stay in shape. His loan ends in the summer and then he can make a permanent move

Comment

Granted, maybe the competition is not the highest, so I don't know if he can perform as well with top notch defenders and midfielders giving him a lot less space and putting more pressure on him.

But based on the highlights of his I've seen he is strong as a bull with very good awareness and timing and has very clean and straight (one touch) finishing abilities.

I really would like him to be tried more in TM!

Comment

He is no where near reaching his maximum potential and if anything that is a great thing and something to look forward to. I think he can be a star, his direct attacking approach, coupled with his strength is a force for any team to deal with.
        --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
        --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
        ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
        --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
        ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Those goals can not be coincidences. He seems to be a clinical goal scorer. His final touch is just so clean and "European" and that has nothing to do with how weak the league is. He definitely needs to move to better league.

Comment

You can find video highlights of the game (including his both goals) here:

https://m4sport.hu/magyar-foci/labda...-meg-izgulhat#

Skocic must take him with for the world Cup
            ما میمیریم میمیریم ایران رو پس میگیریم

Comment

He started the match today. Min 55. He also got a yellow card thus far.

Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Match ended 0-0 verses MTK Budapest. Couldn't find a stream so no clue how he looked.

Comment

Anyone know how he is, he was subbed off yesterday in the 42nd minute.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                    Anyone know how he is, he was subbed off yesterday in the 42nd minute.
                    He got injured, I don't know how serious it is..but he got transported away..
                    You can watch the scene here in min. 53:50

https://m4sport.hu/videok//otp-bank-...-fc-merkozes-2
                    ما میمیریم میمیریم ایران رو پس میگیریم

Comment

Originally posted by jack7000 View Post
                      He got injured, I don't know how serious it is..but he got transported away..
                      You can watch the scene here in min. 53:50

https://m4sport.hu/videok//otp-bank-...-fc-merkozes-2
                      damn... badbakht sammani kard right anklesho....!

hopefully he just turned his ankle and not tear any ligaments..!!
                      fak he looked to be hitting his strides there and was being in a great scoring form..! i hope he bounces back strong and quickly... i really like this kid's game... he surely belongs to much higher leagues..!

Comment

Shahab Zahedi is being linked to Shakhtar Donetsk

"Players of Luhansk "Zorya" Zahedi Shahab and Yegor Nazarina can become players of Donetsk "Shakhtar", said journalist Viktor Vatsko in the program "Vatsko on air".

The journalist suggests that the transfer of Shahab may cost the Donetsk club $ 2 million, and the amount of the transfer of Yegor Nazarieina may be $ 1 million."

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Not a expert in this but first thought is: Would be a great move, if it wasnt for the war.. is that league even active? Hope he finds a club in another part of europe.. maybe not the best place to be atm ? anyway, he needs to get out of hungary if he wants to make a serious attempt at the wc squad.

Bring him to Hull, him and Allahyar at top
                          Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Shakhtar would have been an incredible move if it were not for the war……how can they even be buying players now? That is beyond me….
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                              Shakhtar would have been an incredible move if it were not for the war……how can they even be buying players now? That is beyond me….
                              They will be playing CL based out of Poland. The league is also working on a solution to the war. Prob looking for a host country.

https://www.tsn.ca/ukraine-soccer-cl...811209?tsn-amp

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                                They will be playing CL based out of Poland. The league is also working on a solution to the war. Prob looking for a host country.

https://www.tsn.ca/ukraine-soccer-cl...811209?tsn-amp

In that case sign shahab up!!! Would be amazing to have an Iranian in shakhtar
                                Team Meli Iran
                                Perspolis FC
                                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Working...
                                X