X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He is a good option off the bench.

Time for Karim to step back.

Comment

His 2nd goal was very impressive. Not many TM players can score a goal like that.

Comment

Shahab has gone through so many ups and downs starting with his move to Iceland. One thing that really stands out is his resilience. He has kept an upward trajectory with all that he has gone through and every time he could have just packed and gone back to PGL. He deserves a second call to TM camp.

Go Shahab!

Comment

Super exited to see Shahab in future, only looking at his body type he is already special, i hope he inproves and can help TM

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
            Shahab has gone through so many ups and downs starting with his move to Iceland. One thing that really stands out is his resilience. He has kept an upward trajectory with all that he has gone through and every time he could have just packed and gone back to PGL. He deserves a second call to TM camp.

Go Shahab!
            To be fair I don't know if his club situation has been an upward trend. It seems more lateral moves. Zorya was a stronger club than his current one. But Shahab has been a victim of circumstances out of his control, most recently the war in Ukraine. Kudos to him for sticking it out in Europe and if he continues to persevere he will make bigger moves we all know he is capable of.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
            Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Nice goals, but tbh defending was joke on both goals. Specially his 2nd

The league level is more or less like Qatar, IPL except Ferencvaros.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by rdwrrr View Post
                He is a good option off the bench.

Time for Karim to step back.
                TM players don’t step back. They think TM shirt is inheritance and are happy to stay until 37 years even when they know they are expired.

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
                  Great finishes. He had hat trick today but a goal was disallowed. Really impressive finishes.

His goal that was offside. The fact he hasn’t played under Skocic is a crime and another mark against Skocic.

Oh my word... That finish was insane!! Regardless of whether or not he was offsides...

Zahedi for Team Melli!

Comment

He may not be a full-fledged star yet but I think Zahedi can help the team and should definitely be part of the 23 players going to Qatar.

Reason I say this;

1. He is young, confident, and has a winning attitude! He fits in quickly!!
                    2. He brings to the table some options for the coach on the front line. He is tall and physically strong. Something to be desired against England and American team. He is comfortable on both legs and takes equally good shots. I have seen him win aerial battles something none of our current forwards (except for Azmoun in the distant past) are really good at moment.
                    3. If any one our forwards are injured or red-carded, he can help the team. Ansarifard not the same before!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
                      He may not be a full-fledged start but I think Zahedi can help the team and should definitely be part of the 23 players going to Qatar.
                      Reason I say this;
                      1. He is young, confident, and has a winning attitude! He fits in quickly!!
                      2. He brings to the table some options for the coach on the front line. He is tall and physically strong. Something to be desired against England and American team. He is comfortable on both legs and takes equally good shots. I have seen him win aerial battles something none of our current forwards (except for Azmoun in the distant past) are really good at moment.
                      3. If any one our forwards are injured or red-carded, he can help the team. Ansarifard not the same before!!
                      Totaly agree!
                      We need tall, fast and physical players against England, Usa and Wales/Ukraine/Scotland.
                      Imo Zahedi, Mohebbi and Allahyar is a must in the 23 man squad.
                      I also really think Alipour could be a Good sub whit his hustle and runs when the other team is tired.
                      But i guess there is no room for all of these players in a final 23 roster....

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                        Nice goals, but tbh defending was joke on both goals. Specially his 2nd

The league level is more or less like Qatar, IPL except Ferencvaros.

The technique needed to score a world class header like the first goal has nothing to do with the level of the league. Even with a little bit of pressure to pull off a header of that caliber is simply world class….one of the nicest goals he has ever scored IMO
                        Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                          The technique needed to score a world class header like the first goal has nothing to do with the level of the league. Even with a little bit of pressure to pull off a header of that caliber is simply world class….one of the nicest goals he has ever scored IMO
                          Where did i talk about the quality of goal?
                          I said defending was garbage and it actually was really...

Comment

Where did i talk about the quality of goal?
                            I said defending was garbage and it actually was really...
                            You followed up “nice goals” with taking about the poor defending and level of the league so it seemed like you were taking away from the class of the goal bc of that. If I got that wrong then my bad and I apologize
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                              You followed up “nice goals” with taking about the poor defending and level of the league so it seemed like you were taking away from the class of the goal bc of that. If I got that wrong then my bad and I apologize
                              I think he has a good package of skill and physical presence, my main concern about him is can he keep it up in some better leagues? Where defending, GK are much better.
                              So far he played in Iceland, Ukraine and Hungary, nothing to write a page about.
                              I personality believe he can keep it up in mid table Holland, Portugal but he needs to prove that
                              He has been overall unlucky kid.
                              He is 26, soon 27. It is now or never for him considering his decent package of skill and physicality if he ever wants two be a regular 3rd/4th option in TM.

Comment

I think he has a good package of skill and physical presence, my main concern about him is can he keep it up in some better leagues? Where defending, GK are much better.
                                So far he played in Iceland, Ukraine and Hungary, nothing to write a page about.
                                I personality believe he can keep it up in mid table Holland, Portugal but he needs to prove that
                                He has been overall unlucky kid.
                                He is 26, soon 27. It is now or never for him considering his decent package of skill and physicality.

What a heavy analysis… He will replacing a guy with 6 goals in Greece this season, not Mbappe.

Comment

Working...
                                X