Shahab Zahedi @ Puskás Akádemia FC 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shahab Zahedi @ Puskás Akádemia FC 2022

Not the move we hoped for, but at least he got out of Ukraine and can continue to play football and stay in form. Loan until the end of this season in the 2nd placed team of the Hungarian league. I respect this guy since he keeps grinding in pretty unknown leagues in Europe for teams who pay low wages and didn't choose to go back to Perspolis who wanted him. No official announcement since this club has no Twitter or whatsoever, but this pic makes it pretty official:

Good luck to Shahab!

Btw, they are only 2 points behind league leaders Ferencvaros and play them on April 3 (should be an interesting game). Next league game is 19 March.

Comment

Thank you Kiarash jaan. I commend Shahab for his resilience. He went to Iceland when perhaps no other Iranian player would and started making his career and was finally called up by Skocic. He was in Hungary already and perhaps wanted to start training and playing ASAP rather wait for another offer. I agree that this wasn't what we were hoping for but given the circumstances, he made something happen.

Go Shahab!

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
        Not the move we hoped for, but at least he got out of Ukraine and can continue to play football and stay in form. Loan until the end of this season in the 2nd placed team of the Hungarian league. I respect this guy since he keeps grinding in pretty unknown leagues in Europe for teams who pay low wages and didn't choose to go back to Perspolis who wanted him. No official announcement since this club has no Twitter or whatsoever, but this pic makes it pretty official:

Good luck to Shahab!
        It's official, it was published on their website

Comment

He can control what he can only which is scoring goals. This guy overall wasn't lucky in his carrer. He is still 26 and can end up in some decent league next season.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

He has taken a unique path, but so far he has managed to stay in Europe and keep improving. Finally invited to team melli, still young. Hope he ends the season injury free and strong, if his team becomes champions that'll be great for his resume. I still think this move isn't bad, and can get him into a better league soon!
            --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
            --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
            ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
            --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
            ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

His desire to stay in Europe is respectable…..for a 6 month loan this is more than fine. All it will do is keep him physically sharp and hopefully bang in some goals to keep his confidence up. He can and should have better options in the summer especially if he continues to play at a high level in Hungary. This league gets scouted quite decently as does Ukraine so if you add those two together then there’s no way he won’t have the chance to upgrade in the summer.
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

They won 2-0 over the weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                  Not really lol.. Slovakian league is much worse

Hungarian league isn't good either tbh but this is a very solid team.. Having lived in Hungary a bit I've watched some of their league games (huge lol I know) and this team is better than Zorya IMO

The rest of the league is pretty bad though besides Akademia and Ferencsvaros. Anyways it's good for a 4 month loan.
                  Iranianarsenal11 jan, I don't agree that Puskás Akádemia or Ferencvaros is a better team than Zorya Luhansk, who in my opinion is the best Ukrainian team outside powerhouses Shakhtar and Dynamo Kyiv.

Zorya often finds themselves qualifying to European football in a much challenging league and are able to snatch results against top sides in the competition too: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FC_Zor...uropean_record

I will say though confidently that the Hungarian league is much better than the Icelandic league where Shahab used to play.

Comment

He is on the bench.

Comment

He played the last 20 minutes and the game finished 0-0.

Comment

Starting against 1st place ferencvaros

Comment

Was that an assist for Zahedi?

2-2
                          "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Great header assist to tie league-leaders, Ferencváros.

Monsterous leap to win a tough header that basically gives an empty goal for his teammate. The game ended 2-2.

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

I think he can affect games off the bench more than ansarifard can by virtue of his physicality and height alone.

Comment

Working...
                              X