No announcement yet.

Shahab Zahedi @ Puskás Akádemia FC 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If the rumors of Shakhtar playing in Poland are true then WOW... Shakhtar is a top class squad probably on the same level as mid-table EPL teams

And if he ends up playing well for them it's an automatic call up for me

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
      If the rumors of Shakhtar playing in Poland are true then WOW... Shakhtar is a top class squad probably on the same level as mid-table EPL teams

Mr skocic doesn't agree with your last sentence

Comment

Would be a great move

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post

Prob no longer the same caliber squad. From the article:

“We do not know yet with which kind of team because, more or less, we sell or give a loan to all foreign players,” Srna said from London, lamenting that “agents want to take our players for free. They don’t respect the situation today.”

The future for Shakhtar is “more or less a Ukrainian team with the young, hungry players.”

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
          Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

I like Shahab to be invited to TM. His physique would be very useful against teams like England, Wales and USA. I don't see why Alipour was invited to the training camp and not Shahab.

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
              Prob no longer the same caliber squad. From the article:

“We do not know yet with which kind of team because, more or less, we sell or give a loan to all foreign players,” Srna said from London, lamenting that “agents want to take our players for free. They don’t respect the situation today.”

The future for Shakhtar is “more or less a Ukrainian team with the young, hungry players.”

Hmmm.. Either way he'd still be playing CL ball ?? Maybe they won't have their typical brazilian and european talismen but I reckon they'd still do some damage in europe?

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
                I like Shahab to be invited to TM. His physique would be very useful against teams like England, Wales and USA. I don't see why Alipour was invited to the training camp and not Shahab.
                I thought because of Shahab's Injury? Otherwise I can't understand it neither..
                ما میمیریم میمیریم ایران رو پس میگیریم

Comment

Originally posted by jack7000 View Post
                  I thought because of Shahab's Injury? Otherwise I can't understand it neither..
                  Originally posted by Kavian View Post
                  He was in crutches (leg injury).

Physique isn't what causes problems for English, Welsh and american defenders. Quick technical play is what does it. You need smart wily guys like Taremi who can take advantage of the smallest mistake.

Comment

Shahab had a fracture on his shin bone. He's back training now.
                    golbezanpodcast.com
                    twitter.com/GolBezan
                    instagram.com/GolBezan
                    youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Shahab also had a doping suspension which caused his transfer to Suwon in Korea to fall through. Teams are wary of such events. Not sure if this factors in TM matches or not.

Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

I genuinely think both Zahedi and Mohebi should be in the 26. Both offer interesting options and can be used in different game plans

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                          I genuinely think both Zahedi and Mohebi should be in the 26. Both offer interesting options and can be used in different game plans
                          Too soon to call IMO.

BUT, he should definitely be part of all camps going forward AND be given serious playing time in friendlies (if we have any).

Definitely looks promising.

Comment

He's re-signed with them - Puskás Akadémia

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post

Very dissapointing move if this is a permanent transfer - why would he stay at this team? Hungarian league is really weak...

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post

thats a bit of an dissapointment but next game will atleast be a europa game for him.

A Europa Conference League Qualifiers
                                Second Round 1st leg
                                Thursday, 07/21/2022 - 12:00 AM

Vit. Guimarães
                                -:-

Puskás AFC
                                Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Working...
                                X