No announcement yet.

WC Qatar 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't think Kish is an option as a base unless you want to shell out for hotel in Qatar as well. See the new visa rules Qatar imposed on Iranian traveller's

https://m.thepeninsulaqatar.com/arti...-nationalities

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
    Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
      As much as I would like Kish/Iran to benefit from the WC and help their economy, I wouldn't get Iran involved.. I would get UAE involved first who have better hotels and much looser restrictions (for women particularly)
      Yeah. It would be amazing if Iran is involved and people can see Iran's cultural heritage and greatness - but we are ruled by IR, so none of this will happen.

Give it up to the Arabs, they really have transformed their society in the last 30-40 years and frog-leaped us in many respects, especially when it comes to tourism and getting people to spend lavish amounts of money there. And even for women's rights, they are far ahead of IR Iran.
      "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
        Yeah. It would be amazing if Iran is involved and people can see Iran's cultural heritage and greatness - but we are ruled by IR, so none of this will happen.

Give it up to the Arabs, they really have transformed their society in the last 30-40 years and frog-leaped us in many respects, especially when it comes to tourism and getting people to spend lavish amounts of money there. And even for women's rights, they are far ahead of IR Iran.
        meanwhile our money is spent on wars FOR arabs. unbelievable. theres so much we could have done, and we have a much stronger culture and workforce than the arab countries.

Comment

This thread got me excited about Kish, but now it is all doom and gloom. Back to square one...

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
            Don't think Kish is an option as a base unless you want to shell out for hotel in Qatar as well. See the new visa rules Qatar imposed on Iranian traveller's

https://m.thepeninsulaqatar.com/arti...-nationalities

If you have a wc ticket, you don't need visa on arrival

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
              If you have a wc ticket, you don't need visa on arrival
              And it's only for Iranian passport holders I guess.

Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Not so much talk abou Iran. Much more about england and usa. usa predictors have high hopes even against england...
                https://youtu.be/GwQnnEwARmE
                Look forward to their post match lost analysis after we whoop them so hard..
                Supporting Team Melli

Comment

^US commentator Conrad: ”we should be able to get a result against Iran”

Based on what??? The loss in 98' WC or the tie in 00' friendly?

Also, famous last words.

Comment

I am glad Iran isn't involved, Qatar constantly keeps promoting a fake name, instead of Persian Gulf throughout their advertising. We shouldn't be a part of that lie.
                    --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                    --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                    ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                    --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                    ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                      ^US commentator Conrad: ”we should be able to get a result against Iran”

Based on what??? The loss in 98' WC or the tie in 00' friendly?

Also, famous last words.
                      If we had players in Juventus, Chelsea, Barcelona, Valencia, Dortmund etc. we would say the same thing. Those games were 22+ years ago.
                      "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
                        If we had players in Juventus, Chelsea, Barcelona, Valencia, Dortmund etc. we would say the same thing. Those games were 22+ years ago.
                        Lol, okay. Then based on their last match against Costa Rica then???

No pretenses here about TM’s prospects, but the USMNT arrogance is always legendary.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                          Lol, okay. Then based on their last match against Costa Rica then???

No pretenses here about TM’s prospects, but the USMNT arrogance is always legendary.
                          Honestly bro, I find football fans are generally arrogant when it comes to their national teams (us, USA, Mexico etc.) and clubs, except when you're an Arsenal fan like me - we have nothing to be arrogant about

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
                            I am glad Iran isn't involved, Qatar constantly keeps promoting a fake name, instead of Persian Gulf throughout their advertising. We shouldn't be a part of that lie.
                            Hate to say it, but the amount of money the Arab countries south of the Persian Gulf spend on influencing the fake name, the next 10-20 years the fake name will probably end up being the new name...

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
                              Hate to say it, but the amount of money the Arab countries south of the Persian Gulf spend on influencing the fake name, the next 10-20 years the fake name will probably end up being the new name...
                              Yeah, while our own stupid and corrupt regime is losing on all fronts.

Comment

Ever since WC 2006 the host has always played the very first game of the WC. But based on the schedule given this is the list of opening day games in order:

Senegal - Netherlands
                                England - Iran
                                Qatar - Ecuador
                                USA - Euro Playoff

Comment

Working...
                                X