WC Qatar 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
    WC is biggest celebration of football game with implications beyond games among football elites. WC also represent people and culture , their system and their aspirations.

Best for fan is to stay United and avoid as much as possible issues that divide or distract.

Best is to be aware, vigil , monitor activities , progress of TM , Coach, manages. Demand strategy & plan ,criticise, contribute to improve implementation of TM plan .
    Support the team all the way

We have waited 4 years for 3, hopefully for 4 TM games against the best in the world , We hope to prove we belong among football elits and we hope to present our football and style.
    Win or lose we want to be proud of our TM , before, during and specially in the end.
    We want and hope to have a happy games and be proud of our TM , united.
    1 week ago you were bagging on Skocic wanting a change, now all of the sudden we have to be united?

Comment

Originally posted by I LOVE IRAN! View Post
      anyone know how the f*** were supposed to get hotels in North America lmaoo

on the Fifa site its only giving hotels to EU and locals with 3x prices

other hotel sites- they're all booked out for the WC
      Cruise ship seems like the only option

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
        1 week ago you were bagging on Skocic wanting a change, now all of the sudden we have to be united?

This has been my view , since IFF did not have money, Skocic was best option among IFF candidate but if IFF has money i am for more experience and better coach.
        My view in this regard has been the same from day one and has not changed what has change is passage of times and opportunities.

"There is a time for everything,

a time to search and a time to give up,
        a time to keep and a time to throw away,
        7 a time to tear and a time to mend,
        a time to be silent and a time to speak,
        8 a time to love and a time to hate,
        a time for war and a time for peace.
        "

Comment

Cute little guy, I must say =)

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
            Cute little guy, I must say =)
            Look its Harry kane on our match day

Comment

What is it?
              The Desert Snow Rat

Comment

Nicely answered questions. Just needs to learn how to pronounce "Eye-ran"

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                  This has been my view , since IFF did not have money, Skocic was best option among IFF candidate but if IFF has money i am for more experience and better coach.
                  My view in this regard has been the same from day one and has not changed what has change is passage of times and opportunities.

"There is a time for everything,

a time to search and a time to give up,
                  a time to keep and a time to throw away,
                  7 a time to tear and a time to mend,
                  a time to be silent and a time to speak,
                  8 a time to love and a time to hate,
                  a time for war and a time for peace.
                  "
                  Each World Cup team gets $2mill for preparation & a cool $10mill for participating in the group stages so there is plenty of money, where it’s gonna be used if not a decent coach is the question?

Comment

Originally posted by Omids View Post
                    Each World Cup team gets $2mill for preparation & a cool $10mill for participating in the group stages so there is plenty of money, where it’s gonna be used if not a decent coach is the question?
                    apparently iff are going to pay of wilmotz debt with that money..
                    Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
                      apparently iff are going to pay of wilmotz debt with that money..
                      There will be a fair bit left of the $12mill even after that, no?

Comment

Originally posted by Omids View Post
                        There will be a fair bit left of the $12mill even after that, no?
                        Yeah i hope so, but there was an intervue a month or two ago. Its very possible that I remember the numbers wrong butI believe it was after cas ruling 6 mil plus interest on that from day one of contract cancelation to the day its payed, iff said the money will be eaten by wimotz debt (and themselves?)
                        Not that much left then, if i have the numbers right.

My feeling is of them 12, we will get like 4-5 so its a bit but then we have camps, flights, friendlies and so on, cant se mych be ocer of that remaining pot to fet a world class coach..

Still hoping for Hiidink offcorse but 99% its mr Sko
                        Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Update - Prize money

The associations were also given an update regarding the prize money for the competition. As mentioned in the FIFA Annual Report 2020, the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 prize money will amount to USD 440 million.

The breakdown is as follows (all figures are in USD):•

Champions: USD 42 million•
                          Runners-up: USD 30 million•
                          Third place: USD 27 million•
                          Fourth place: USD 25 million•
                          5th-8th place: USD 68 million (USD 17 million per team)•
                          9th-16th place: USD 104 million (USD 13 million per team)•
                          17th-32nd place: USD 144 million (USD 9 million per team)

In addition, each qualified team will receive USD 1.5 million ahead of the competition to cover preparation costs.

Majedi is negotiating to pay for broadcasting of WC game from Iranian frozen money by FIFA. Since it is in best interest of FIFA they may agree with this.

Comment

Comment

مجری و گزارشگر شبکه سه برای جام جهانی
                              به گزارش خبرگزاری برنا؛

�با اعلام روابط عمومی شبکه سه؛ حسین ذکایی، تهیه کننده برنامه گزارش ورزشی به عنوان تهیه کننده ویژه برنامه جام جهانی انتخاب شده است.

��با تصمیم شخص ذکایی؛ محمدحسین میثاقی و رضا جاودانی مجری های اصلی شبکه سه خواهند بود که از تهران برنامه را اجرا خواهند کرد.

���محمدرضا احمدی مجری فوتبال برتر نیز به عنوان گزارشگر صداوسیما راهی قطر میشود تا مسابقات تیم ملی را از قطر به صورت زنده گزارش کند.

Comment

خطیبزاده سخنگوی وزارت امور خارجه
                                :
                                اسکان بخشی از تماشاگران جام جهانی در کیش و قشم

سخنگوی وزارت امور خارجه اعلام کرد عده ای از هواداران جام جهانی در جزیره های کیش و قشم اسکان پیدا میکنند.

Comment

Working...
                                X