No announcement yet.

WC Qatar 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

only 1/3 stadiums iran will be playing in is new. sucks, was hoping for lusail or education city

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
      Dear,
      CQ won't become TM coach again .
      IFF insist SKO will be TM coach in Qatar, short of "act of God scenario " he will not be replaced.

IFF officials are incapable of professionally dealing ( Hiring, firing, managing) with high caliber coach
      I'm your opinion St Mark Jan, what is the best thing us fans can do to make it a reality. Any theory of change here at all?

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
        What if we open a go fund me and raise a few million for carlos salary. You think IFF would accept? Lol
        Any money raised will be subject to Sanctions and will automatically be ceased. :-(

Comment

Lol. Would a a really nice group actually!

Comment

Guys do we know in which hotel ™ will stay?
            There is a huge difference in countries, fe Belgium stays in the Banyan tree, super modern but a “city” hotel.
            Germany stays in this crazy resort with private beach etc.

BARCELONA-IRAAAN-PERSPOLIS
            CITY

Comment

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                Qatar can Advance,
                Omidvaram ham Senegal va ham Ecuador ba baazie fisikishoon bezanan Al-Qatar raa daghoon konand.
                DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

In che harfie ke sokhangooye federatione Iran zade: CQ gharaare hafteye hafteye ayande biyaad Iran baraye barresie gharaardaad:

https://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=556193
                  DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Designer of WC 2022 Muscot Laéeb

Hossein Ojaghi
                    ArtStation - Hossein Ojaghi
                    Character design and Visual development Artist
                    Hossein Ojaghi - Iran
                    My name is Hossein Ojaghi I’m living in Tehran now.
                    I started learning Visual Arts Since 2005.
                    5 years later I started working in designing characters and illustrating.
                    Much of my activities related to character designing for Animation movies, Games, Mascot, Comic Books and illustrations.
                    I worked with lots of design offices, but I always was interested in those projects which are related to design characters.
                    Working directly with FIFA Branding Team to design the FIFA world cup Qatar 2022 official mascot.

his famous work

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
                      In che harfie ke sokhangooye federatione Iran zade: CQ gharaare hafteye hafteye ayande biyaad Iran baraye barresie gharaardaad:

https://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=556193
                      Dorooghe 13 Ardalan Jan

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                        Dorooghe 13 Ardalan Jan
                        Ey khoda.

Che khengam man, haha.
                        DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

World Cup 2022 kickoff times

Stage(s) Local USA & Canada UK
                          (Qatar) (ET)
                          Group stage only 1 p.m. 5 a.m. 10 a.m.
                          Group stage only 4 p.m. 8 a.m. 1 p.m.
                          Knockouts only 6 p.m. 10 a.m. 3 p.m.
                          Group stage only 7 p.m. 11 a.m. 4 p.m.
                          Group/Knockouts 10 p.m. 2 p.m. 7 p.m.

Group B

Date Match Time (ET) Stadium
                          Mon, Nov. 21 England vs. Iran 8 a.m. Khalifa Int'l
                          Mon, Nov. 21 USA vs. WAL/UKR/SCO 2 p.m. Ahmad Bin Ali
                          Fri, Nov. 25 WAL/UKR/SCO vs. Iran 5 a.m. Ahmad Bin Ali
                          Fri, Nov. 25 England vs. USA 2 p.m. Al Bayt
                          Tues, Nov. 29 WAL/UKR/SCO vs. England 2 p.m. Ahmad Bin Ali
                          Tues, Nov. 29 Iran vs. USA 2 p.m. Al Thumama

First Match/opening

Date Match Time (ET) Stadium
                          Mon, Nov. 21 Senegal vs. Netherlands 5 a.m. Al Thumama
                          Mon, Nov. 21 Qatar vs. Ecuador 11 a.m. Al Bayt

Comment

anyone know how the f*** were supposed to get hotels in North America lmaoo

on the Fifa site its only giving hotels to EU and locals with 3x prices

other hotel sites- they're all booked out for the WC

Comment

4 games a day is too much.

All so the stupid European clubs can get their players back quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post
                                I'm your opinion St Mark Jan, what is the best thing us fans can do to make it a reality. Any theory of change here at all?

WC is biggest celebration of football game with implications beyond games among football elites. WC also represent people and culture , their system and their aspirations.

Best for fan is to stay United and avoid as much as possible issues that divide or distract.

Best is to be aware, vigil , monitor activities , progress of TM , Coach, manages. Demand strategy & plan ,criticise, contribute to improve implementation of TM plan .
                                Support the team all the way

We have waited 4 years for 3, hopefully for 4 TM games against the best in the world , We hope to prove we belong among football elits and we hope to present our football and style.
                                Win or lose we want to be proud of our TM , before, during and specially in the end.
                                We want and hope to have a happy games and be proud of our TM , united.

Comment

Working...
                                X