Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFDX5O9eHRw

Comment

LMFAO Qatar using pakistani / indian / bangladeshi people as fans for other nation. I just saw a video of bunch of Bangladeshi people with argentian flags welcoming them to qatar .

Wonder if they gonna do the same for iran .

Comment

Guide to all 831 players in Qatar:

https://www.theguardian.com/football...droidApp_Other

Comment

Argentina absolutely smashing UAE infront their own fans who are enjoying it lol

http://streamlivenow.me/lala/index.p...94?sid=1558013

Comment

Someone please
            Start
            Iran vs england
            Sticky thread
            I HAVE WC FEVER
            LET THE DOODORIDOOODOOO
            START.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
              LMFAO obviously a Saudi guy wrote Iran's content for our players. LMFAO just pure violation of our players.

E.g. for Mimo's part this Mofo wrote:

His failed acrobatic throw-in against Spain was Mohammadi’s iconic moment at the 2018 World Cup .

For Shoja Khalilzadeh this mofo is stiring the shit
              Spoke out against Carlos Queiroz before the 2014 World Cup and was on the Portuguese manager’s blacklist for years

For kananizadegan :
              The most controversial figure in the squad. The leaking of a private voice message in which he invited an unknown girl to the Team Melli bus for a rendezvous put him at the centre of a much-debated controversy.

guardian makes fars news look good in so many ways. soooo much hate towards our players in this article

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post

LMFAO obviously a Saudi guy wrote Iran's content for our players. LMFAO just pure violation of our players.

His failed acrobatic throw-in against Spain was Mohammadi’s iconic moment at the 2018 World Cup .

Spoke out against Carlos Queiroz before the 2014 World Cup and was on the Portuguese manager’s blacklist for years

For kananizadegan :
                The most controversial figure in the squad. The leaking of a private voice message in which he invited an unknown girl to the Team Melli bus for a rendezvous put him at the centre of a much-debated controversy.

guardian makes fars news look good in so many ways. soooo much hate towards our players in this article
                Maybe we should write PFDC editorial about them lol, i can write up an article making few headlines around the world, baked in to an analysis of all AFC teams in world cup 😅
                Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post

For kananizadegan :

Before the 2018 World Cup, Beiranvand published an infamous video imitating a dialogue from an Iranian series, saying: “Chetori Cris?” (How are you Cris?), aimed at Cristiano Ronaldo.

That's the best part. I love that Video

Comment

I'm happy that CQ seems to at least be putting a leash on the players for social media. It's so toxic these days. If we had an Iranian coach we might have seen the players individually arguing with each comment on instagram.

I think this world cup will be the end of the road honestly. There are no long term plans in our football and most of our team is getting old.

The league is a sham as women are not allowed..and since FIFA and every normal person doesn't like that, it means that no one would be allowed to watch just as this season is going. So this World cup is the last time we might see fans rooting for Team Melli in a while.

All we have to return to after the World Cup is a fanless league and pictures of people in IFF stuffing their face with khormah at meetings.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                      I'm happy that CQ seems to at least be putting a leash on the players for social media. It's so toxic these days. If we had an Iranian coach we might have seen the players individually arguing with each comment on instagram.

I think this world cup will be the end of the road honestly. There are no long term plans in our football and most of our team is getting old.

The league is a sham as women are not allowed..and since FIFA and every normal person doesn't like that, it means that no one would be allowed to watch just as this season is going. So this World cup is the last time we might see fans rooting for Team Melli in a while.

All we have to return to after the World Cup is a fanless league and pictures of people in IFF stuffing their face with khormah at meetings.
                      I agree, I don't see a bright future for TM after this wc whatever the result will be. We have no promising and consistent young to promote. The few are getting injured non stop, do crappy career choice and I don't see how we could have a major upgrade of our euro transfers to save us.

Cq only came to add another WC to his resume, an Iranian coach will be eaten alive by all the hashieh around our football.

Anyways, the next wc will be with 48(?) teams with a big timezone difference with Iran/Europe. When the wc is with 32 teams, nobody speak about our team as we have no stars, except to say we will lose all game and speak about extra football stuff.

Comment

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
                          ha! wouldn't be surprised! But regardless; it's interesting how Saudis are doing their best to ruin this WC. They are acting as if any better

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
                            Iran vs qatar
                            round of 16th
                            Anyone

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post

Iran vs qatar
                              round of 16th
                              Anyone
                              Iran/Holland

Comment