WC Qatar 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Farhad-7 View Post
    I have one ticket for Iran-USA if anyone wants to buy?
    Farhad jan, I thought tickets were personal.

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post

Farhad jan, I thought tickets were personal.
      To my knowledge, if you haven't put in the guest details, it's not personal. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

I was supposed to go but because of my parents health, I have to stay back and be in the country in case of emergency.

Comment

Originally posted by nisfejahan View Post

My prayers have been answered. Harry Maguire made it!! Hope he starts against Iran.
        Let's be realistic, this is a very powerful squad. This group dont need no preparation. You can wake them up in the middle of the night and send them to the field, they will perform at a level far above many teams. Iran has a tough job against this team. Let's not get too much over our heads!

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
          Qatar-NT squad

Years in preparation with gazillion dollars spent on this team (half of hungry Africa could have been fed with the money). Still nothing to write home about! 1st round elimination is eminent.

Comment

Originally posted by MR.ESTESNAII View Post
            When is Iran squad going to be announced?
            Due out tomorrow or believe. Social media rumors state the following is known for GKs:

Beiranvand
            Hosseini
            Abedzadeh (in this order)

I've also seen that Sarlak is out and there are two Omid players included.

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post

Years in preparation with gazillion dollars spent on this team (half of hungry Africa could have been fed with the money). Still nothing to write home about! 1st round elimination is eminent.
              Its pretty much the same team that won AFC asian cup. I have a feeling they will make it out of the group . The weather and atmosphere in qatar is something europeans haven't played in .

Comment

Originally posted by peyman117 View Post
                Hello Everyone.

I need a ticket to Germany vs Spain game and a ticket to Argentina vs. Mexico game. If you have it please let me know.
                oh no worries bro. Would you like my three Iran games also??

We all want tickets to that game. Anyone in Qatar wants to go to that game.

Comment

Here's an idea - instead of complicating things and trying to coordinate a different song - why not just chant "Team Melli" through the whole anthem. If done in unison, this will unite the team and send the message that they are truly the people's team. We should do something to pump them up!

Comment

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
                        Please don't trrust anything that scum posts. He's a Bahraini journalist who speaks highly of Israel. What kind of journalist speaks highly of Israel?

Comment

Meet the female referees heading to Qatar

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                            Meet the female referees heading to Qatar

Female referees are alright but in Germany they sometimes use female commentators… the male ones already suck here but the female ones are real garbage

Comment

tm arrived in qatar
                              With chants of
                              Dodoridoodoooo
                              Iran
                              From about 25 people which came to
                              Airport.
                              Cq, pag, biravand taked
                              Turn and waived to them.

Comment

Lol. Mehdi representing Tm

Comment