WC Qatar 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nisfejahan View Post

The title of the article is misleading (shocking, I know. BBC not being honest!!!)

It is actually one Welsh government minister who was going to attend one single game (Iran-Wales) and decided not to go. But interestingly from the article:

"Welsh ministers will be attending the Wales games against the USA and England, as these represent the most significant opportunities for us to raise the profile of Wales and make connections where we can share our interests and values.

I guess they missed the news about US/England invading Iraq and killing hundreds of thousands not that long ago!!! Or does Wales share those values of genocide and mass-murder.

At least the Scotts have some national pride. The Welsh are just too happy being colonized by the English and being their doormats forever.
    Maybe BBC got infected by Daily Mail, Sky News, Sun, Mirror, Telegraph.

Anyways it is not surprising at all when Western countries skip or keep silent about their war crimes, mass weapon sales, violations of Human Rights be it USA, UK, Canada, Australia, France, Germany, Italy and some others. In their case "Sports and Politics should not mix" but when it comes to Iran, Qatar, African countries they ask for ban or boycott.

Comment

Originally posted by nisfejahan View Post

The title of the article is misleading (shocking, I know. BBC not being honest!!!)

It is actually one Welsh government minister who was going to attend one single game (Iran-Wales) and decided not to go. But interestingly from the article:

"Welsh ministers will be attending the Wales games against the USA and England, as these represent the most significant opportunities for us to raise the profile of Wales and make connections where we can share our interests and values.

I guess they missed the news about US/England invading Iraq and killing hundreds of thousands not that long ago!!! Or does Wales share those values of genocide and mass-murder.

At least the Scotts have some national pride. The Welsh are just too happy being colonized by the English and being their doormats forever.
      This shit hypocricy only makes me look forvqrd to wc even more. Looking forward to beating them all. As Pac said, its just me (us) against the world baby.

Iran vs england 1-0 Taremi 89 minute, does hishhh celebration.

Iran vs wales, 3-0 Taremi 26 and 57 min, Ezzatollahi 87 min, doesh hish celebration

Iran vs usa, 3-0 hattrick Taremi, does hish celebration 2 times and then his PP sarborri celebration in his last goal. Gets suspended by fifa 1 game for that. Ghaedi shines in his place vs senegal in knockouts. ;😁
      https://youtu.be/752NvyDsnas
      Supporting Team Melli

Comment

The International Football Federation (FIFA) announced the list of banned substances entering Qatar's 2022 World Cup stadiums.

از سوی فیفا اعلام شد؛
        موارد ممنوعه ورود به ورزشگاههای جام جهانی

3- اقلام تجاری/توهین آمیز /سیاسی و پرچم ها

- بنرها، پرچم ها، تراکت، لباس و دیگر اسباب که سیاسی، توهین آمیز و ماهیت تبعیض آمیز داشته باشند شامل جمله بندی، عالمت ها یا هر چیزی که هدف آن منتسب نمودن تبعیض از هر نوعی علیه یک کشور، شخص، گروه بخاطر نژاد، قوم، رنگ پو ست، شئون اجتماعی و ملی، جنسیت، معلولیت، زبان، دین، عقاید سیاسی یا هر نوع اعتقاد، دارایی یا هر نوع جایگاه اجتماعی، گرایش جنسی یا هر زمینه دیگری باشد اما محدود به موارد ذکر شده نیست.

-پرچم ها، بنرها و پو ستر ها که بیش از 2 متر در 1.5 متر باشند مگر اینکه از قبل مجوز مکتوب توسط برگزار کنندگان رویداد را گرفته با شند و از مواد غیرقابل اشتعال ساخته شده با شند. (در تمامی موارد این اقلام باید ابتدا برای بازرسی ارایه شوند)

- میله پرچم یا بنر از هر نوعی بجز میله انعطاف پذیر یا به ا صطلاح دو قطب ساخته شده از پلاستیک غیر قابل اشتعال که طول آنها از 1 متر و قطر آنها بیشتر از 1 سانتی متر نیست و خطر ایمنی از سوی برگزار کنندگان رویداد در نظر گرفته نمی شود.

-هر نوع شی تجاری یا تبلیغی لباس یا دیگر موارد که شامل بنرها، پرچم ها، علامت ها که از منظر برگزار کنندگان رویداد ماهیت تجاری یا تبلیغی تشخیص داده شود.

Comment

Sabzi gormeh sabzi
          Inglis chera MILARZI

Comment

This Abbas bastard will be the official “leader” of Team Melli fans. He is a Persepolis leader and probably a jasoos.

A regime stooge!

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post
              Sabzi gormeh sabzi
              Inglis chera MILARZI
              Polo qormeh sabzi
              Inglis chera Milarzi

Howzat?

Comment

Originally posted by Rooyintan View Post

Polo qormeh sabzi
                Inglis chera Milarzi

Howzat?
                We should go with "toop, tank, feshfeshe, Khamenei k*skeshe" and "sabzi polo ba mahi, k*sse nanat sepahi" 👏

Comment

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Hello Everyone.

I need a ticket to Germany vs Spain game and a ticket to Argentina vs. Mexico game. If you have it please let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post

We should go with "toop, tank, feshfeshe, Khamenei k*skeshe" and "sabzi polo ba mahi, k*sse nanat sepahi" 👏
                      I'm sorry but these slogans are stupid, rude and childish. Made by bunch of amir tataloo fans who are as rude and ignorant as him. These kind of slogans puts people off. Please use the proper ones - Zan Zendegi Azadi - Mard Mihan Abadi.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

Are these the ones that are so loud they drown out fan voices, songs, and shouts?
                        Basically a fancier vuvuzela? If so, I really don't like these. If honking is a must, a good ole fashioned bicycle horn sounds better. Or even a trumpet.
                        They're pretty loud -- maybe a good way to start booghing during the IRI national anthem lmao.

Comment

Several teams have already announced their squads.

Brazil
                          https://www.sportingnews.com/us/socc...wlrmylwg678ldq

Costa Rica
                          https://www.sportingnews.com/us/socc...chfokge0gc23pb

Japan
                          https://www.sportingnews.com/us/socc...bweqgynuv4u​

Comment

Any idea when Iran squad Will be announced?

Comment

Originally posted by Kian H View Post
                              Any idea when Iran squad Will be announced?
                              November 13th is what has now been said.

Comment

I saw few clips of Brazilian players sitting in their homes anxiously waiting for the announcement, and to my surprise some of them were very happy for being picked. Not sure whether they were acting or really not knowing they were going to be selected or not.

you can find some clips under this profile
                                https://twitter.com/BrasilEdition/st...h6nASlM8wP62UA

https://twitter.com/BrasilEdition/st...h6nASlM8wP62UA

Comment

Working...
                                X