X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://youtu.be/sH9Ow0FM8M8
    Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Guys can we stop talking about Ban. No one will get banned in this WC.

Comment

They should all wear black wristbands or armbands. That’s another nice way to bring the attention back into what’s happening in Iran. Put more pressure on i.r.

Comment

Originally posted by Ali.Karimi79 View Post
          This world cup is decisive for a possible revolution actually.
          The IR WC Delimma:
          -Banning/Boycotting/Withdrawing Iran from World Cup would ignite more power to the protests. The only event for happiness/joy for our people not taking place will unleash more hate and anger topwards IR.
          -Iran going to the worldcup and winning vs USA or/and England or - khoda nakone (az dide IR) - advance from the group would cause massive havoc of people on the streets and making IR impossible to handle it.
          Preperation is the key. Plan ahead and iranians can make history in November.
          Zendebad Iran.
          I believe that CQ is our coach clearly because the powers that be didn't want us embarrassed by the likes of USA and England.
          Also, all this mention of banning. It is well known that many many people died in the building of the stadiums in Qatar. Yet the WC still goes on. Fifa would never ban a country for its internal politics.

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
            Speaking of mighty preparations, Saudi Arabia just announced a four-week camp from October 17 to November 10 to be ready for world cup. They are scheduled to play five friendly matches before heading to Qatar.

Well, they better not to be the embarrassment of Asia this time. Last world cup their behind was kicked really hard by the Russians!!! 5 to zip!!
            8-0
            --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
            --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
            ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
            --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
            ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
              8-0
              They have to go up against Messi and Lewandowski

Comment

Originally posted by babak_australia View Post
                I believe that CQ is our coach clearly because the powers that be didn't want us embarrassed by the likes of USA and England.
                Also, all this mention of banning. It is well known that many many people died in the building of the stadiums in Qatar. Yet the WC still goes on. Fifa would never ban a country for its internal politics.
                Babak jan. I understand your point on not banning a country for their internal politics. Totally 💯. Specially a Middle East nation. Who cares about our lives. Iranian a d Syrian lives don’t matter. But how about banning us over participation in Ukraine war. It seems that english media has started a campaign to ban Iran as a result of drones sale to Russia. I read the news on Footballitarin. It seems serious. We are not surprised though. Are we?!!
                sigpic
                SUPPORT TEAM MELLI
                IRAN
                - IRAN - ONLY IRAN

IRAN OUT OF AFC NOW!

IRAN WILL ROCK IN ASIA AGAIN IF IRI IS OVERTHROWN... MUBARAK, BIN-ALI, NOW IT IS THE TURN FOR SEID ALI

Comment

how's the hotel situation in doha..!? still short of supply and outrageous prices..? any tricks to find affordable accommodations ..?

i dont know yet but i might come across some tickets and decide to make the trip last minute sorta..!!?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                    how's the hotel situation in doha..!? still short of supply and outrageous prices..? any tricks to find affordable accommodations ..?

i dont know yet but i might come across some tickets and decide to make the trip last minute sorta..!!?

Do you know any Qatari locals? Perhaps from university days? That is the best way to stay there. Give them some money for hooking you up too if possible.

Comment

THE ONES TO WATCH PLAYERS FOR IRAN AT THE WORLD CUP - YouTube[video]
                      Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

Do you know any Qatari locals? Perhaps from university days? That is the best way to stay there. Give them some money for hooking you up too if possible.
                        nope... been outa college for almost 2 decades... the closest was a bahraini/irani nice kid but didnt keep in touch with many uni buddies since grad..!! this staying in UAE and flying in for games sounds like a hassle .... i still may not bother with the trip there anyways... just saw some Iran tickets still available on 3rd party sellers site ... so tempted me to make the trip..!!? but hotel room fees of $600-3500 a night ...!! im like fk with all that shit...!! especially with what's going down in the country currently and all that uncertainties that comes along with all that..!!

Comment

Originally posted by arasradio View Post

Babak jan. I understand your point on not banning a country for their internal politics. Totally 💯. Specially a Middle East nation. Who cares about our lives. Iranian a d Syrian lives don’t matter. But how about banning us over participation in Ukraine war. It seems that english media has started a campaign to ban Iran as a result of drones sale to Russia. I read the news on Footballitarin. It seems serious. We are not surprised though. Are we?!!
                          Iran is not actively participating in this war. If i gave you a knife and you killed someone is it my fault? England is clearly scared of playing against Iran. England and USA have been supplying weapons to countries for the longest time. Bloody hypocrites!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post

I was fortunate enough to buy an Iran package through Qatar Air which turned into a godsend as it provided flights, hotel and tickets to games. All for a suitable price. Maybe see if there is anything still available that way.

A friend of mine managed to get tickets for the Iran games via the ticketing lottery. However, because he couldn't find accommodation and suitable flights he was forced to buy a Qatar Air package and he selected the France package. For him and three others this cost an extra $50,000. All this just to get flights and hotel. CRAZY!!

Comment

Originally posted by babak_australia View Post

Iran is not actively participating in this war. If i gave you a knife and you killed someone is it my fault? England is clearly scared of playing against Iran. England and USA have been supplying weapons to countries for the longest time. Bloody hypocrites!
                              If you know that the knive is for killing people, then you are as guilty as the actual killer. This is regardless of whether you are the criminal I.R. who kills it's own people or USA or any other country.

Comment

The players have spoken out against the regime what more do people want, do people think by banning iran from the WC is going to change anything within the regime?LOL + why doesn't this so called human rights activist alinejad try to ban saudi arabia for their crimes in yemen or their persecution of minority shias... oh wait

Comment

Working...
                                X