Originally posted by fairplay View Post
    I like this group!!
    Belgium pot1
    USA pot2
    Iran pot3
    Cameroon pot4
    Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Actually I think we have been wishing for the wrong teams.

Portugal is actually back on target and they are playing some good football. So for me portugal is a no no.
      Same goes for england, They are fast , physical and technical .
      I rather have belgium or argentina or spain than portugal .

Specially belgium. If wales or Ireland can draw belgium then we can do it too.

So for me the best group will be :

Belgium
      USA
      Iran
      Ghana

One thing for sure is that our team is not doing well at the moment. Fitness level is very low, so skocic and team melli staff must force the shit out of our players to get fit or they won't be invited. Also we should already start planning for various camps for our league players.

Another important factor is that WE MUST WORK on our set peices. Its very very worrying that we haven't scored any goals from our set peices in 14 matches. Set peices specially freekicks have always helped us out in compact games. We should really work on those.

We Had
      66 Corners
      0 Goals scored!

How come no one is talking about this on the media? How come no one put pressure on team melli staff to work on this weakness!

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post

Another important factor is that WE MUST WORK on our set peices. Its very very worrying that we haven't scored any goals from our set peices in 14 matches. Set peices specially freekicks have always helped us out in compact games. We should really work on those.

We Had
        66 Corners
        0 Goals scored!

How come no one is talking about this on the media? How come no one put pressure on team melli staff to work on this weakness!
        Couldn't agree more. Depressing stats! This actually deserves its own thread!

Comment

Actually I think we have been wishing for the wrong teams.
          Portugal is actually back on target and they are playing some good football. So for me portugal is a no no.
          Same goes for england, They are fast , physical and technical .
          I rather have belgium or argentina or spain than portugal .
          Specially belgium. If wales or Ireland can draw belgium then we can do it too.
          So for me the best group will be :
          Belgium
          USA
          Iran
          Ghana
          One thing for sure is that our team is not doing well at the moment. Fitness level is very low, so skocic and team melli staff must force the shit out of our players to get fit or they won't be invited. Also we should already start planning for various camps for our league players.
          We Had
          66 Corners
          0 Goals scored!

This is just awful. With strong teams we need to take advantage of our corners much better because we won’t get a lot of chances to score.

Comment

First song of the WC 2022 Official Soundtrack, Haya Haya is out. Several scenes from Iran-Nigeria 0-0 WC 2014 featuring Ando and Sadeghian.

Go TM!

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
              First song of the WC 2022 Official Soundtrack, Haya Haya is out. Several scenes from Iran-Nigeria 0-0 WC 2014 featuring Ando and Sadeghian.
              Go TM!
              I was just going to post this.
              Sadeghian at 1:01.
              Teymourian at 1:14.

Comment

I get these songs are supposed to be cheesy and generic on purpose, but I really didn't like it.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                  I get these songs are supposed to be cheesy and generic on purpose, but I really didn't like it.
                  It's been the "state of the world" for a while imposed by those who control the music business.

Generic, autotune, globoh*mo wishwash garbage.

It's sad because there's so much great music out there all over the world.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                    Äh äh, ridäääään. In chie dige 🙅🏻*♂️

Comment

Originally posted by ParthianDE View Post
                      Couldn't agree more. Depressing stats! This actually deserves its own thread!
                      Very depressing indeed bro and I didn't bother checking on the freekicks stats but i assume we had about 20-30 freekicks and 0 goals from those.

Both mehdi and sardar are known for winning the Aerial duels, yet we fail to use that advantage.

Originally posted by Shantaram View Post
                      This is just awful. With strong teams we need to take advantage of our corners much better because we won’t get a lot of chances to score.
                      Its a disaster if you ask me. If you look at our goals during CQ time, more than 70% were from set pieces. Even during ivankovic we scored most of our world cup qualifiers from set pieces (mostly from freekicks).

Comment

Very depressing indeed bro and I didn't bother checking on the freekicks stats but i assume we had about 20-30 freekicks and 0 goals from those.

Both mehdi and sardar are known for winning the Aerial duels, yet we fail to use that advantage.

Its a disaster if you ask me. If you look at our goals during CQ time, more than 70% were from set pieces. Even during ivankovic we scored most of our world cup qualifiers from set pieces (mostly from freekicks).
                        I remember a time when we even had defenders score on set pieces (Jalal Hosseini, who's premature retirement I will never forgive CQ).

Seriously, can you open a dedicated thread for this topic? TM's extremely poor set piece perfromance has really been a major issue for a while!

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post

Go TM!

who is the music video director? Are they iranian like last time ? 2018 were iranian .

Comment

Comment

Qatar can Advance,

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                                Qatar can Advance,
                                No chance. Senegal and Netherlands will outclass them.
                                Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Working...
                                X