WC Qatar 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ostad_Goosfand View Post
    All Cat 1, 2, and 3 tickets are gone for Iran. the one time i want to go tow orld cup... i missed every chance 0/4
    are you 100% sure?

Comment

Originally posted by ramingeles2000 View Post
      are you 100% sure?
      yes I was in the page for 20 min before I got kicked out. I kept refreshing. maybe something will pop up but for now it was all soldout. and i checked other games and there was some tickets left but not for Iran.there is handicapped only for iran

Comment

Fifa and qatar did the impossible with completely messing this. I am not that sad considering the flight cost, hotel problems. Too bad, was a good thing to have all the game in one city

Comment

Originally posted by Bruce100
          We Managed to get all 3 Iran Games (still can not believe it). I was 1,5h in the queue (which is quit short). Got. Flight. Hotels. Hayya Card but one Friend is Struggling with Hayya card as he got rejected based on „wrong Passport type“ (still in clarification, ticket raised.

Yours
          Bruce DuDu-Lee
          If I may ask, how much were the hotels and flights...?

Comment

I Got tickets for Iran vs Wales and Iran vs USA. To everybody who wants tickets, keep checking. There Will also be a last minute sales later on. For sure tickets Will be available again, you just have to be Quick

Comment

Originally posted by Kian H View Post
              I Got tickets for Iran vs Wales and Iran vs USA. To everybody who wants tickets, keep checking. There Will also be a last minute sales later on. For sure tickets Will be available again, you just have to be Quick
              when did you get tickets

Comment

Originally posted by Ostad_Goosfand View Post
                when did you get tickets
                Today. It took me around 2 hours to get into the ticket portal. I was there from the beginning

Comment

Originally posted by Kian H View Post
                  Today. It took me around 2 hours to get into the ticket portal. I was there from the beginning
                  ah ok, i got in early too, but it took me 7 hours lol

Comment

Comment

130 days to the wc

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post
                        130 days to the wc
                        I'm listening to my TM list on Youtube, can't hold back the emotions!! 🥺🇮🇷❤️

Comment

CAS upholds FIFA/EUFA ban of Russian teams for WC and other football competitions
                          https://www.yahoo.com/sports/russia-...133042217.html

The twisted logic of CAS is astounding. They say it's not a "sanction" but to keep the tournament orderly as *some* other teams had pledge to boycott matches against Russia. So, instead of banning/sanctioning other teams for boycotting (which they seem to love to do to Iran and Iranian players if they, god forbid, boycott a match against Israel), they ban Russia to keep their precious cash-cow WC and CL tournaments "orderly". The mental gymnastics they use to justify their double standard should be a new Olympic sport.

Bear in mind that this sets a precedent for future bans against Iran and other "unfriendly" nations. If you have 2-3 nations in a tournament simply state that they wont' take the field against Iran (for whatever reason), then it gives CAS justification to ban Iran.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                            CAS upholds FIFA/EUFA ban of Russian teams for WC and other football competitions
                            https://www.yahoo.com/sports/russia-...133042217.html

The twisted logic of CAS is astounding. They say it's not a "sanction" but to keep the tournament orderly as *some* other teams had pledge to boycott matches against Russia. So, instead of banning/sanctioning other teams for boycotting (which they seem to love to do to Iran and Iranian players if they, god forbid, boycott a match against Israel), they ban Russia to keep their precious cash-cow WC and CL tournaments "orderly". The mental gymnastics they use to justify their double standard should be a new Olympic sport.

Bear in mind that this sets a precedent for future bans against Iran and other "unfriendly" nations. If you have 2-3 nations in a tournament simply state that they wont' take the field against Iran (for whatever reason), then it gives CAS justification to ban Iran.
                            Terrible. Mixing sports and politics.

It hardens the people's support for their country's tyrant when they are withheld from world events. Also, gives greater chance that Russia may join the AFC (there was talks of this). Let's hope that happens cause it will strengthen Asian football.
                            "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                                130 days to go, and so far we have:
                                - Played and lost to Algeria's B team
                                - A federation that can't even organize for the players to have tea or coffee during their camps
                                - 1 "potential" friendly planned with Uruguay
                                - A divided roster with no unity

And last but not least, we have a team without a coach.

FUCKING JOKE!!!
                                --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                                --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                                ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                                --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                                ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Comment

Working...
                                X