Good Post. Sticked.

Comment

You guys seen the new ball?

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post

توضیح فیفا درباره ویژگی*های توپ جام جهانی ۲۰۲۲
        توضیح فیفا درباره ویژگی*های توپ جام جهانی ۲۰۲۲
        فیفا اعلام کرد که توپ جام جهانی ۲۰۲۲ سریع*ترین توپ در تاریخ جام*های جهانی خواهد بود.

به گزارش ایسنا و به نقل از استار، فدراسیون جهانی فوتبال فیفا توپ رسمی مسابقات جام جهانی قطر در پایان سال جاری میلادی را معرفی کرد. این توپ را کمپانی آدیداس تولید کرده و قرار است در جام جهانی مورد استفاده قرار گیرد.

توپ رسمی مسابقات جام جهانی ۲۰۲۲ قطر "الرحله" نام دارد. این نام که به «سفر» ترجمه می*شود، قبل از قرعه*کشی مرحله گروهی در روز جمعه توسط فیفا و شریک تجاری خود آدیداس رونمایی شد. فیفا نوشت: این توپ نشان دهنده فوتبال با سرعت بالا خواهد بود، زیرا سریع*تر از هر توپ دیگری در تاریخ مسابقات در هوا حرکت می*کند.

تاکنون ۲۹ تیم جواز حضور در جام جهانی را به دست آوردند و ۳ تیم دیگر نیز در ادامه به این رقابت*ها راه خواهند یافت. قرعه*کشی این رقابت*ها نیز فردا جمعه ساعت ۱۹:۳۰ دقیقه به وقت ایران برگزار می*شود و تیم های راه یافته از جمله ایران حریفان خود را خواهند شناخت

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
          I was a bit disappointed, in comparison to the 2006 & 2010 balls which looked the coolest in my opinion, this one does not have a World Cup feel to it
          --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
          --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
          ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
          --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
          ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Interesting read:
            https://soccer-nbcsports-com.cdn.amp...2-world-cup%2F

Comment

State-of-the-art training facilities await teams during this year’s FIFA World Cup

During the World Cup, 33 Base Camps will be used – 32 of them by participating teams and one by the match officials

Majedi and Kamranه far went to al Rayyan camp after the FIFA congress, which is scheduled to house iran's national team at the 2022 world cup.‎

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                State-of-the-art training facilities await teams during this year’s FIFA World Cup

During the World Cup, 33 Base Camps will be used – 32 of them by participating teams and one by the match officials

Majedi and Kamranه far went to al Rayyan camp after the FIFA congress, which is scheduled to house iran's national team at the 2022 world cup.‎

At least we don't have to worry about the camp quality. In my view the other elements of plan that need to be in place are:

- Friendlies (I wish we had someone with the stature and language skills of CQ to try and connect with other teams tomorrow). We need a general list of teams that have a good chance of playing with us and then prioritize those and go after them using all means possible. This is a sub plan by itself.

- Fitness:
                ----- Individual Fitness plan for each player who COULD BE (i.e. candidates) on the final WC roster. This should include specific metrics and milestones along with final goals for each player.
                ----- Overall Fitness plan for the team including a weekly use of PEC for PGL candidates, clear metrics on what the team needs to accomplish and marshal arts training (I would invite the Wushu coach again, let's steal from CQ's plan as much as possible)

- Camps dates and locations. Turkey would be a good one as we saw in 2018 or even Russia who is short for cash and has excellent facilities from 2018 and isolated due to the Ukraine War.

- COVID-19 risk management plan. Anyone who thinks we won't have another flare up is naive. This should include strict observance of safety measure by all candidates and TM staff and anyone who comes close to TM including reporters. Also, we should take full advantage of what FIFA provides including a spare list and so on.

- Clear tactical and strategic plans for the matches ahead of us. Our overall style of play and adjustments. Trying all the tactics in the relevant friendlies, gather metrics that should be set in advance and learn/adjust.

- Sports psychology, this includes hiring a good one and investing the time and energy to keep our player mentally fit including how to handle mishaps and defeats in Qatar. Again, we should use metrics/analytics here.

- We should have a countdown approach. Have clear goals in each one of the areas above and work back to today figuring out milestones. All goals and milestones should be specific, measurable and attainable. We should also have contingencies in place when we don't meet certain milestones and goals that should be reflected in the overall risk management plan.

I know that many on this forum are pessimistic about planning. Knowing IR, IFF and Skocic, I don't blame them. Yet, I will not stop asking for the best and that's because I love TM and I stand for it to go as far as possible in WC 2022.

Go TM!
                Doodroo Doodroo Doo, IRAN!

Comment

Selection of training camp and TM accommodation in Doha

Members of the technical and managerial staff of the national team chose the place of training and Hotel for TM in Qatar

Comment

^ Looks like Maajedi doesn't like the quality of the pitch. Let's hope they demand the best and not a second rated camp. We should not just trust the Qataris blindly.

Go TM!

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                      ^ Looks like Maajedi doesn't like the quality of the pitch. Let's hope they demand the best and not a second rated camp. We should not just trust the Qataris blindly.

Go TM!
                      Half of 32 facilities are new and the rest improved.
                      This is not one of New facilities.

There were total of 41 to chose from.

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post

Go TM!
                        It is now he wake up? We had two long months to set all these

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                          It is now he wake up? We had two long months to set all these
                          Al Rayyan camp was selected last December while Azizi Khadem was IFF president and Khorshidi was TM manager.

Dec 21, 2021

مجتبی خورشیدی، مدیر تیم ملی فوتبال ایران در گفتوگو با ایسنا، درباره بازدید از کمپ و هتلهای کشور قطر برای اسکان تیم ملی فوتبال ایران در این کشور در خلال برگزاری جام جهانی ۲۰۲۲ قطر گفت:

در این بازدید ۳۸ کمپ به ما معرفی شده بود که از این تعداد ۲۵ کمپ قبلا توسط تیمهای ملی مختلف رزرو شده بود. در نتیجه از ۱۳ کمپ مختلف بازدید داشتیم و گزینههای خودمان را نهایی کردیم و سه کمپ موردنظر خودمان را به کمیته برگزاری مسابقات اعلام کردیم

او درباره انتخاب کمپ الریان به عنوان اولین گزینه تیمملی اظهار کرد: الریان یکی از گزینهه است. ما دو گزینه دیگر را هم معرفی کردیم که اجازه بدهید نام نبریم تا در نهایت یک از گزینهها نهایی شود. باید ببینیم کدام یکی از کمپ و هتل ها را برنده می شویم. بعد از قرعه کشی جام جهانی که در روز اول آوریل برگزار میشود، کمپ و هتل تیمها هم نهایی خواهد شد.

Comment

getting al rayyan camp does not sound bad. That must reasonably without having any more knowdledge be atleast AVG good or even above avg! Al rayyan is a host city with 2 veneus right? And their club is usually above AVG club in their league so sounds promising knowing a lot of the teams could have been ahead in the pecking order when it comes to choose the camp.

only thing worry is that picture! Grass clearly looks off and they dont look very happy standing on it either

Comment

Originally posted by ParthianDE View Post
                              Wow, so Dragan Skočic makes $680K per year? I know it's relatively speaking less than what most other national team coaches make, but still, that's a big chunk of money.
                              It definitely would be for me and looking at Skočic's background, this could perhaps an order of magnitude more than what he he made in the past!
                              $680K is enough for some people to stop having to work for other for good.
                              How do I apply for the TM coach position? Anyone got any connections. If so, PM me!
                              dont think 680 is correct. it was probably a lot less, but probably had a WC bonus in the contract. It was said his contract was in toman and he was paid similar to what best coaches in leagues were paid and thats like a couple billions toman and thats a lot less than 680K

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
                                getting al rayyan camp does not sound bad. That must reasonably without having any more knowdledge be atleast AVG good or even above avg! Al rayyan is a host city with 2 veneus right? And their club is usually above AVG club in their league so sounds promising knowing a lot of the teams could have been ahead in the pecking order when it comes to choose the camp.

only thing worry is that picture! Grass clearly looks off and they dont look very happy standing on it either
                                I'm guessing it's seasonal. Spring summer they will fix it up. At least they are expressing concern early enough for it to be fixes.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                                Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Working...
                                X