WC Qatar 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
    Yeah, while our own stupid and corrupt regime is losing on all fronts.
    What do you expect, this regime has our country's "flag" designed with a stolen Sikh emblem and writing in a language that we do not speak.
    --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
    --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
    ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
    --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
    ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
      Lol, okay. Then based on their last match against Costa Rica then???
      No pretenses here about TM’s prospects, but the USMNT arrogance is always legendary.
      They are arrogant but they are one of the best funded teams with soft power. Beating them will not be an easy task and relying on "gheyrat" won't cut it. We need to prepare for them diligently and try to make the group in a way where destiny is in our hands in the last game.

Comment

"My surprise team could be Iran. They are in an awkward group but people underestimate Iran. They are the highest ranked Asian team. They have players all across Europe. For them, it's pretty much a home tournament. Qatar is just across the water."

-Mark Ogden
        Senior Writer, ESPN

Comment

Guys Would you rather face Senegal Or Netherlands in R16? Both are solid teams but I think senegal is stronger. They are also very physical .

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
            Guys Would you rather face Senegal Or Netherlands in R16? Both are solid teams but I think senegal is stronger. They are also very physical .
            We should never think ahead - especially with the way things are going but van Dijk will be a big thorn in our side. We will not be able to get past him.
            "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

We should never think ahead - especially with the way things are going but van Dijk will be a big thorn in our side. We will not be able to get past him.
              You must think big , aim big and work hard for it. If you don't believe in something its not gonna happen bro, words have energy

Yea I agree van dijk is probably the best CD right now and without him netherland is soorakh ! We've seen it in WCQ, when he was injured and netherland was easily breakable. But surely there is a way to go around him.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                You must think big , aim big and work hard for it. If you don't believe in something its not gonna happen bro, words have energy

Yea I agree van dijk is probably the best CD right now and without him netherland is soorakh ! We've seen it in WCQ, when he was injured and netherland was easily breakable. But surely there is a way to go around him.
                Yes, I agree to think big but preparation and working hard is key. Haven't seen that yet from IFF or Skocic. We're all in the dark as to what is next. Qualifiers are done, that's in the past.

I think Taremi and Azmoun can unlock any defense in the world. van Dijk will get tired chasing both of them down, but they also have de Ligt lol
                "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Perhaps

Tasnim t reported that the first friendly match of TM against New Zealand will be played in Doha.
                  it seems that the negotiations between the Iranian and new Zealand football federations are positive and the two teams will play together in Doha on one of the days of FIFA in June.
                  i

Comment

I'll take NZ, nice!

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                      Perhaps
                      Tasnim t reported that the first friendly match of TM against New Zealand will be played in Doha.
                      it seems that the negotiations between the Iranian and new Zealand football federations are positive and the two teams will play together in Doha on one of the days of FIFA in June.
                      i

I'll take it. Good game for them to prepare for the tough play off vs. Costa Rica.

Comment

New Zealand is 101st in the world … may as well play Nassaji Mazandaran at this rate.

We need better opponents. NZ alongside Canada, Ghana, Peru etc. would be good. But if this is the peak of our friendlies, we are doomed.

Comment

NZ is not bad as they are in the playoffs and will be an OK test for us. I am hoping we can arrange friendlies with

Canada
                          Italy
                          Poland
                          Cameroon/Ghana

These teams should prepare us for our group opponents as well as Netherlands and Senegal which are potential opponents if we advance to the next round.

Comment

New Zealand is 101st in the world … may as well play Nassaji Mazandaran at this rate.

We need better opponents. NZ alongside Canada, Ghana, Peru etc. would be good. But if this is the peak of our friendlies, we are doomed.
                            They’ll be in Qatar at the same time as us and always play at the level of their opponents.
                            Good physical team. Rating is poor because they play in ofc.

I assume as many others here have guessed, we are probably negotiating with Peru and Australia too.

Idiot fans on Instagram don’t understand no (good) European teams are available in June for friendlies.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                              They’ll be in Qatar at the same time as us and always play at the level of their opponents.
                              Good physical team. Rating is poor because they play in ofc.

I assume as many others here have guessed, we are probably negotiating with Peru and Australia too.

Idiot fans on Instagram don’t understand no (good) European teams are available in June for friendlies.
                              They have players at Newcastle and seria A too.

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad-7 View Post
                                I'll take it. Good game for them to prepare for the tough play off vs. Costa Rica.
                                its an ok first game for practicing setpieces/corners and set foundations for player movements on and off the ball in different buildup plays.

Its then a good idea to gradualy up the level of opponents and then have a realy hard game as the third game to se what has been learned in the mentioned above and expose what needs to be practised on. And then end the camp with another easyier opponent to practice those things.

Same procedure again for second camp in sept/nov pree wc.

This is a good way to go instead of just packing top opponents in friendlies as its harder to practice the basic elements vs them.

Just like if your new at fifa, play first at amateur level and then up it to pro or legendary. Same goes with practicing plays in a camp with several friendlies.
                                Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Working...
                                X