IFF/ News & Views

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
    The same one that coached in Eastern Europe, the Middle East and then PGPL. Also under the circumstances he took over...most of us would have been happy with you taking over the team lol. Now that he has earned the coaching responsibilities do you fathom a better candidate in PGPL?
    Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
    Maybe one of the many IPL managers who were finishing ahead of him in league for 6-7 years…
    Also you would all be lucky to have me as TM coach. No 33 year olds, no hashiyeh, no bangbus, no Dubai/Qatar, players selected on club performance…

Comment

Official:

The meeting of the Board of Directors of the Football Federation started at 9 am today (Thursday) at the National Football Academy. The members of the board of directors, after hearing the defenses of the president of the football federation, ordered the temporary dismissal of Azizi Khadem in order to determine the task of this issue in the assembly of the football federation.

In the afternoon session, after 4 hours of discussion and exchange of views, this happened at the request of the board members for Majidi's candidacy, and by voting for the board members until the meeting, Majidi will be at the helm of the football federation.

جلسه هیئت رئیسه فدراسیون فوتبال از ساعت ٩ صبح امروز (پنجشنبه) در آکادمی ملی فوتبال آغاز شد. اعضای هیات رییسه بعد از شنیدن دفاعیات رییس فدراسیون فوتبال، حکم به عزل موقت عزیزی خادم دادند تا تکلیف این مسئله در مجمع فدراسیون فوتبال مشخص شود.

در جلسه نوبت بعدازظهر، پس از ۴ ساعت بحث و گفتگو و تبادل*نظر با درخواست اعضای هیات رییسه مبنی بر کاندیداتوری ماجدی، این اتفاق افتاد و با رای گیری از اعضای هیات رییسه تا زمان برگزاری مجمع، سکان هدایت فدراسیون فوتبال بر عهده ماجدی خواهد بود
      "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
        Maybe one of the many IPL managers who were finishing ahead of him in league for 6-7 years…
        Also you would all be lucky to have me as TM coach. No 33 year olds, no hashiyeh, no bangbus, no Dubai/Qatar, players selected on club performance…
        We had similar discussion before

my reply then,
        10-13-2021, 02:00 PM

Dear

* Iran will qualify for WC With Skocic.
        * With current team Iran has to be very lucky to advance. (2nd round)
        *He is better choice than Golmo & GN

Iran will qualify to the WC but current team is nowhere near where needed to be.

Remember:
        Last year when IFF and TM were in crisis, Job was offered to GN & Golmo ( Daei was political)
        GN was unwilling to break with Sepahan . Coward? Don't know.
        Golmo said, TM job is too early for him. Coward? I don't know.

Skocic garbed the offer, and he is doing better than coach of S Korea.

TM job is an honour , for the brave not cowards.

Sepahan & Persepolis pay more to their coach than Skocic salary /

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
          We had similar discussion before

my reply then,
          St. Mark jan, have you heard anything about world cup preparation?
          My understanding is many teams had already picked their WC camps in Qatar yet we have not!
          Also, any word on friendlies? With the disastrous budget IFF has I don't think we'll invite anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
            St. Mark jan, have you heard anything about world cup preparation?
            My understanding is many teams had already picked their WC camps in Qatar yet we have not!
            Also, any word on friendlies? With the disastrous budget IFF has I don't think we'll invite anyone.
            Whatever Mr Azizi Khadem did when travelled to Qatar regarding preparation and Qatar camp all were verbal agreements and now! not sure.
            Part of training will be in Kish and there is location in Qatar that was desired by Azizi Khadem
            I don't know if they took concrete steps,

Comment

AFC PRESIDENT CONGRATULATES MIRSHAD MAJEDI

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                LOL. What ghabrestun you think Skocic came from?
                skocic knows the iranian nation. He knows the iranian people . He knows the iranian players. And I'm sure he enjoys eating Suhan in mashad. Suhan in isfahan. Suhan in tehran. That's good enough to be our coach

Comment

AFC President congratulatory note to Maajedi rather late a night is a positive development. It could mean that for now, AFC will not go after IFF. Time is short though and Maajedi needs to act quickly to make sure the IFF statute is ok with parliament and avoid any issues with FIFA. We had heard an early March deadline before.

Go TM!

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                    AFC President congratulatory note to Maajedi rather late a night is a positive development. It could mean that for now, AFC will not go after IFF. Time is short though and Maajedi needs to act quickly to make sure the IFF statute is ok with parliament and avoid any issues with FIFA. We had heard an early March deadline before.

Go TM!
                    sorry what March deadline we are discussing here ? Is there any danger to TM going to WC?!!!

Comment

FIFA just announced this a few days ago. It's an executive program in football agency. Maajedi and all the BoD members plus all PGPL club CEOs should go through this. https://www.fifa.com/legal/news/fifa...ootball-agency . Here is the brochure https://digitalhub.fifa.com/m/1c9349...gency-2022.pdf . It should not be treated as a cure-all of all management ills in our football but it could definitely help.

Go TM!

Comment

Mehdi Mahdavi Kia, who was selected and introduced as the "technical director of the federation" by the football federation at the same time as the head coach of the Omid national team, resigned from working with the football federation as the technical director in mid-February.

Mahdavi Kia did not address his resignation directly to Azizi Khadem, but directly to the World Football Federation. A controversial and important move by an international figure that few expected.

حرکت This move of Mahdavi Kia could not be evaluated until about two weeks ago, but when the members of the board sent a temporary dismissal letter to Azizi Khadem, it became clear why Mahdavi Kia voluntarily left the technical management of this federation.

ایرانیThe Iranian Hamburg missile showed its skill with great patience but great speed!

90tv.news مهدی مهدوی کیا که همزمان با سرمربیگری تیم ملی امید، از سوی فدراسیون فوتبال به عنوان «مدیر فنی فدراسیون» هم انتخاب و معرفی شده بود، اواسط بهمن ماه از ادامه همکاری با فدراسیون فوتبال به عنوان مدیرفنی انصراف داد.

🟣مهدوی کیا استعفای خود را نه خطاب به عزیزی خادم که به طور مستقیم برای فدراسیون جهانی فوتبال ایمیل کرد. اقدامی جنجالی و مهم از سوی چهره ای بین المللی که کمتر کسی انتظارش را داشت.

🟣این حرکت مهدوی کیا تا حدود دو هفته پیش قابل ارزیابی نبود اما وقتی اعضای هیئت رئیبسه نامه عزل موقت را به عزیزی خادم ارسال کردند مشخص شد که چرا مهدوی کیا به صورت خودجوش از سمت مدیریت فنی این فدراسیون جا خالی داد.

🟣موشک ایرانی هامبورگ با صبر زیاد اما سرعت فوق العاده، مهارتش را نشان داد!
                        "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

In my opinion yes a big danger that IFF will be suspended and Iran banned from WC.
                          Deadline is for IFF to have a FIFA acceptable version of their charter (اساسنامه) approved by Majles. It’s gone overdue a number of times already afaik.

Comment

Originally posted by ashimashi View Post
                            In my opinion yes a big danger that IFF will be suspended and Iran banned from WC.
                            Deadline is for IFF to have a FIFA acceptable version of their charter (اساسنامه) approved by Majles. It’s gone overdue a number of times already afaik.

My understanding is that suspension of FA by FIFA no longer means that the team itself is banned.

Comment

Originally posted by ashimashi View Post
                              I guess we are screwed and UAE will qualify then .

Comment

I am not sure, I’m basing it on articles I read from iranwire, I could be wrong.

Comment

Working...
                                X