• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
    Absolutely,

Go TM!
    Dear
    his accounting is funny
    Only talks of future income but not about sizable IFF debts.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
      Dear
      his accounting is funny
      Only talks of future income but not about sizable IFF debts.
      Well said St-Mark jaan. As you can tell by my posts I am not the kind that says forget all this since IR is corrupt to the core. I think it all starts with us as individuals questioning corruption and asking for transparency even in dealing with IR. It is not all or nothing. We don't have to bring down the whole system to reduce corruption. I am quite passionate about this and I appreciate your informative posts.

Go TM!

Comment

Well said St-Mark jaan. As you can tell by my posts I am not the kind that says forget all this since IR is corrupt to the core. I think it all starts with us as individuals questioning corruption and asking for transparency even in dealing with IR. It is not all or nothing. We don't have to bring down the whole system to reduce corruption. I am quite passionate about this and I appreciate your informative posts.

Go TM!

Dear agree with you.
        If nothing happens at least everyone will be informed of process, players and power they inheritably have.
        Next time around they should question the candidates more and not vote for liars and deceivers, incompetence.

Today he had Webinar with head of provincial boards but why now (for the first time)
        Ultimately only GA can remove him and Azizi Khadem has no cjoice but to agree with annual meeting of GA.
        Expect sweet promises in next few weeks to those.
        That is how politics work in such unhealthy environment.

I follow this story for the same reason otherwise outcome is predictable.

My first 3 post in this sublect:

Originally Posted by St_Mark
        What is the real "issue"

Everything else is just an excuse.
        Issue

For the long time IFF has argued the Parliament must make changes regarding IFF statue and bylaws for approval of FIFA otherwise Iran will be banned.

IFF has employed different lawyers who interpret laws and regulation differently to bypass parliament.

as of two weeks ago IFF said no longer they need changes and FIFa had approved IFF and sent a congratulation letter
        He is refusing even to show FIFA letter and verdict to IFF board members

[QUOTE]Issue is a lot complicated with several twists and turns just like Harlan Coben mystery novels full of secrets, lies, deceptions and above all politics [/QUOTE]..

[QUOTE]He is safe. [/QUOTE].

Comment

Is any one else absolutely lost in this thread?

Comment

Originally posted by CHaMiLLionaire View Post
            Is any one else absolutely lost in this thread?
            You and I both...

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
            Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

No money has been given to IFF. 400 billion toman is about $15.9 million but he says in his remarks that after the sanctions are lifted we will have this money. I am not sure how it is now $15.9 million. I thought TM will get $8 million after completing its group matches. There was some money from 2018 but I don't think its about $8 million. In the IFF website piece it is vague whether this money is FIFA qualification award does that include revenue generation (daraamad zaaee). So much for transparency. Anyways this is classic khaleebandee. No money has been given. They could not spend $1 million either. Again, I agree that there have been positive developments yet it doesn't justify lack of financial transparency and using the Ethics Committee as a weapon.

Also, his ideological moves and using khoda o peyghambar many times and referring to Kamenei's wise leadership near the end of this interview is really disturbing to me and tells the story of aligning himself behind the power structures hoping he will survive the Thursday vote.

Last but not least, the IFF web site just like the Ethics Committee is not his personal page to be used for his own remarks to save his neck.

Go TM!
              This is what I found for 2022 WC prize money:

ROUND PRIZE MONEY
              Fee for Participation (for all 32 qualified teams) $2.5 million
              In the Group Stages(16 teams which get eliminated) $8 million
              Pre Quarterfinals (8 eliminated teams) $12 million (each team)
              Quarterfinals (4 eliminated teams) $16 million (each team)
              Team finishing 4th $22 million
              The team finished third $26 million
              The team being Runner up $32 million
              Champions $45 million

So it looks like we are guaranteed $10.5M plus whatever we were owed...

Comment

For those who are lost, here is a sequence of the events. I have tried to stay as factual and brief as possible.

- IFF had a general assembly about a year ago that elected Azizi Khadem as IFF president and approved its new statute (assassnaameh).

- There have been positive developments all year in terms of TM's come back in AFC second round and quick WC qualification plus reviving Women's TMs (made it to AFC Women's Asian Cup for the first time), futsal and beach football.

- IFF submitted the statute for approval by the parliament. For a while, Khadem, his team of attorneys and his supporters kept pushing for parliament approval as a FIFA requirement and warned of a FIFA ban if didn't happen. Then a few weeks ago they had a congratulatory note from FIFA that could be interpreted that the parliament approval of statue is no longer an issue. Now there are reports that IFF officials have not been fully transparent regarding their communications with FIFA and it could still become an issue.

- After WC qualification, five members of the Board of Directors requested a meeting of BoD with the agenda to remove Azizi Khadem and put in charge a caretaker until the next general assembly meeting that should be held in 3 months after removal. Their reasons have been lack of financial transparency, lack of transparency regarding the statute communications, Perspolis and Esteghlal ACL ban, VAR, etc. They did this in compliance with IFF statute. When asked why they did not raise these issues earlier, they said they had and it is all in the minutes of BoD meetings. They also said they did not want to talk about Azizi Khadem's removal prior to the WC qualification because they did not want to negatively impact that.

- The IFF Ethcis Committee banned one of the five who requested the BoD meeting (Mehrdad Seraji also the CEO of Saipa) from any football activity for six months seemingly unrelated to his signing of the BoD meeting request but with suspicious timing since it was related to an old dispute between Saipa and Peykan clubs. The ethics committee also issued a strongly worded announcement that it will confront all violators decisively. Peykan club later removed its complaint regarding Seraji but seemingly his six-month ban is still in place. Ethics Committee's actions has created doubts about its independence as provisioned in IFF's statute.

- Seraji wrote a letter to Sheikh Ben Salman asking for AFC intervention.

- Kamranifar, IFF General Secretary, announced that the IFF Board of Directors meeting will be held this Thursday February 17 with the agenda requested.

- Azizi Khadem has gone on a full-scale defense using the pages of IFF web site to align himself with Khamenei ("supreme leader" مقام معظم رهبری) and getting all his supporters to come out in his defense. There was a webinar with all the provinces football heads earlier today where he claimed that IFF now has over $15.8 million with FIFA and he has transformed it from a bankrupt federation to a rich one. He did not explain the details of how he arrived at that number and only passingly mentioned the fact that none of that money could be used until the sanctions are lifted.

- This Thursday meeting will be a "come to jesus" moment for Azizi Khadem's IFF presidency.

Go TM!

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
                  This is what I found for 2022 WC prize money:

ROUND PRIZE MONEY
                  Fee for Participation (for all 32 qualified teams) $2.5 million
                  In the Group Stages(16 teams which get eliminated) $8 million
                  Pre Quarterfinals (8 eliminated teams) $12 million (each team)
                  Quarterfinals (4 eliminated teams) $16 million (each team)
                  Team finishing 4th $22 million
                  The team finished third $26 million
                  The team being Runner up $32 million
                  Champions $45 million

So it looks like we are guaranteed $10.5M plus whatever we were owed...
                  Thank you Farzadfarhangni jaan. Yes I found that too (https://www.totalsportal.com/footbal...ney-breakdown/). It sounds credible but it is not official. Still, the issue is that perhaps only $2.5 million is available for preparation yet it is not clear how the sanctions impact that. The other $8 million will be available after group stage. I just don't appreciate how Khadem has gone on this ideologic onslaught and using the ethics committee without addressing the issue of financial transparency and why he has not responded to requests for financial reports. He is throwing numbers around and many of us here may think, this is a corrupt system and perhaps its the best we can get so let's leave it alone. I just don't agree.

Go TM!

Comment

Thank you Farzadfarhangni jaan. Yes I found that too (https://www.totalsportal.com/footbal...ney-breakdown/). It sounds credible but it is not official. Still, the issue is that perhaps only $2.5 million is available for preparation yet it is not clear how the sanctions impact that. The other $8 million will be available after group stage. I just don't appreciate how Khadem has gone on this ideologic onslaught and using the ethics committee without addressing the issue of financial transparency and why he has not responded to requests for financial reports. He is throwing numbers around and many of us here may think, this is a corrupt system and perhaps its the best we can get so let's leave it alone. I just don't agree.
                    Go TM!

He is IFF president so he can expect to get credit when IFF receive WC money, but frankly even if president was Abbas Buazar money would have been the same.

Yes, all including him can get credit, but main credit belongs to the team, players, and coaches. ,

Perhaps he relies on others short memory but after Wilmot, Sko was not his first or second choice, Golmo & GN were. Although some of us strongly insisted on Sko (I was banned insulting his critics) he only hired him because he was cheaper and agree to get paid by Rial.

Credit mostly belongs to Team and coaches.

Comment

َAzizi Khadem during his webinar credit himself and talked about his agreement with Qatar as biggest IFF achievement.
                      Just like most of his claims its half-truth.
                      Although if materialized it's a great agreement for IFF under difficult time but it was not his idea at all.

It was as a result of ongoing talks for years.

Exact the same agreement

2017 -During previous leadership

تاج: تفاهمنامه با قطر استثنایی است

رئیس فدراسیون فوتبال ایران گفت: تفاهم نامه همکاری با قطر استثنایی است و در قفسه قفل نخواهد شد.

هدی تاج رئیس فدراسیون فوتبال ایران که همراه با علی کفاشیان نایب رئیس اول فدراسیون فوتبال به دوحه پایتخت قطر سفر کرده، ظهر امروز در برج البیدا یک تفاهمنامه همکاری همه جانبه با فدراسیون فوتبال قطر درباره برگزاری اردوی تیم های ملی فوتبال، فوتسال و فوتبال ساحلی مردان و بانوان، امضا کرد.این تفاهمنامه شامل تیم های ملی بانوان و آقایان در رده سنی بزرگسالان، جوانان و نوجوانان در رشته فوتبال، فوتسال و فوتبال ساحلی خواهد بود.قرار است با این تفاهمنامه، تیم های ملی در رده های مختلف سنی مردان و زنان از امکانات کمپ های دوحه قطر به ویژه آکادمی اسپایر استفاده کنند.همچنین توافق برای برگزاری دو بازی دوستانه، برای تیم های ملی ایران و قطر با دو تیم مطرح که به احتمال زیاد به انتخاب ایران خواهد بود هم حاصل می*شود.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                        He is IFF president so he can expect to get credit when IFF receive WC money, but frankly even if president was Abbas Buazar money would have been the same.
                        Yes, all including him can get credit, but main credit belongs to the team, players, and coaches. ,
                        Perhaps he relies on others short memory but after Wilmot, Sko was not his first or second choice, Golmo & GN were. Although some of us strongly insisted on Sko (I was banned insulting his critics) he only hired him because he was cheaper and agree to get paid by Rial.
                        Credit mostly belongs to Team and coaches.
                        Actually, the sanctions became worse. Initially, FIFA/AFC agreed to at least transfer money directly to parties like CQ. Taj did that to pay CQ. Taj then thought he could do the same with Wilmots but then the sanctions became more strict during Trump and FIFA/AFC did not even agree to use the blocked funds to pay Wilmots. That's why they did the other disastrous deal using the IFF building to pay that became a huge fiasco plus defeats to Bahrain and Iraq in WC qualifications second round and that was literally the end of Taj.
                        I agree on the credits yet hiding behind TM success to justify what you do is different.

Go TM!

Comment

Fars news has been critics of Azizi Khadem in this new crisis.

In their latest article elaborated on legal reasons why Azizi Khadem appointments of his 2 deputies and their presence for tomorrow's meeting is illegal. Unusually harsh words.

پایان دوره حضور غیرقانونی ها در فوتبال
                          ورود بهاروند و مهرعلی ممنوع!

پایان دوره حضور غیرقانونی ها در فوتبال/ ورود بهاروند و مهرعلی ممنوع! | خبرگزاری فارس (farsnews.ir)
                          بر این اساس، این دو سرپرست غیرقانونی نایب رئیسی نمی توانند و نبایستی در هیچیک از جلسات هیات رئیسه حضور داشته و به این هرج و مرج ادامه دهند. در نشست فردا نیز که برکناری رسمی عزیزی خادم است، نه تنها حق رای ندارند که نمی توانند حتی حضور داشته باشند. در این زمینه، حتی نهادهای نظارتی نیز می توانند ورود داشته و مانع از تداوم آشفته بازار و بی قانونی های عزیزی خادم و این دو نفر شوند. آنها دیگر می دانند که علامت مقابل آنها در فوتبال چیست؛ ورود ممنوع!

Comment

Watch all this back and forth end up getting us banned from the World Cup...

Comment

most of the 2014 and 2018 WC money was stolen put into friends and family accounts of iff officials and personal accounts in uae

disgusting and no doubt will happen again

Comment

Originally posted by kaebi kabab View Post
                                most of the 2014 and 2018 WC money was stolen put into friends and family accounts of iff officials and personal accounts in uae

disgusting and no doubt will happen again
                                Source?

Go TM!

Comment

Working...
                                X