No announcement yet.

IFF/ News & Views

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

His record for TM speaks for itself minus the Wilmots fiasco. Very good opening statement with the facts. It would be insane for him to not get selected

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post
      His record for TM speaks for itself minus the Wilmots fiasco. Very good opening statement with the facts. It would be insane for him to not get selected
      especiially against those candidates.. what a freakshow, they realy make him look as the only option..
      Supporting Team Melli

Comment

He is under investigation for financial impropriety. Also 3 million Euros lost to Wilmots!
        Kaffashian brought CQ. The only good thing Taj did was to continue with CQ.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
          Dear.
          Screw these fakers
          Watch Taremi part 2 with me = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QREcTgxlrvs
          what a nice episode, the storys at the end about the woman taking him as alipour had me laughing.. i realy liked his centerback constallation, Jalal and Pepe!

also glad no comment that made scandals, he even picked Sardar in his team

thanks for the share
          Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
            what a nice episode, the storys at the end about the woman taking him as alipour had me laughing.. i realy liked his centerback constallation, Jalal and Pepe!

also glad no comment that made scandals, he even picked Sardar in his team

thanks for the share
            And his favorite coaching team was SC as head coach, with CQ as the technical coach! Lol

Comment

Taj speaks like a guy who is gonna win election. The others couldnt even utter a sentence properly. When taj was speaking they all looked lovestruck.

Even managed to explain away the wilmots fiasco: "Chi begam. Takhsire man e. Aghaye wilmots ye zane khasi dare" AKA his lawyer of a wife with extended legal team that pulled IFFs pants down.

Still, his discussion about getting everybody (incl gov't) on board to help our football, apologizing for his mistakes and any he has offended previously, shouting out all the other candidates seems like more effective way forward than majedi motto "we are broke and man shahkar kardam"

Comment

even wilmoc situation
                TAJ WENT AFTER COACH WHICH AT THAT TIME
                EVERYONE THOUGHT maybe he was better than cq. before he signed wilmoc he went aftr the morocco coach current ksa coach....taj goes after high caliber coaches.
                Bye bye dolmeh bademjoon err armani bademjoon err skocic
                taj is cOmng to town

Comment

You can tell in the interview, he makes it part of his self-worth and likes the credit so getting the association of going after big coaches is important to him. He likes the status that comes with it which will work to our advantage in September

Originally posted by kateb View Post
                  even wilmoc situation
                  EVERYONE THOUGHT maybe he was better than cq. before he signed wilmoc he went aftr the morocco coach current ksa coach....taj goes after high caliber coaches.
                  Bye bye dolmeh bademjoon err armani bademjoon err skocic
                  taj is cOmng to town

Comment

You can tell in the interview, he makes it part of his self-worth and likes the credit so getting the association of going after big coaches is important to him. He likes the status that comes with it which will work to our advantage in September
                    where ever taj has been his teams have gone after
                    great coaches...
                    i am sure he has alot of bagages outside of football
                    but from the situation they ar in right now taj is the best.

Comment

where ever taj has been his teams have gone after
                      great coaches...
                      i am sure he has alot of bagages outside of football
                      but from the situation they ar in right now taj is the best.
                      بازگشت کی*روش با نصب تاج؟ | یادآوری بیانیه آتشین و قلب*درد «مصلحتی»!
                      آیا درصورت انتخاب مهدی تاج، بازگشت کی*روش به تیم ملی قطعی است؟
                      کی*روش و تاج
                      بهروز رسایلی - همشهری*آنلاین
                      بسیاری بر این باورند که در انتخابات روز هشتم شهریور فدراسیون فوتبال، مهدی تاج از بالاترین شانس برای تکیه زدن به کرسی ریاست برخوردار است و باز همان گروه عقیده دارند ممکن است با حضور تاج در این مسند، بار دیگر کارلوس کی*روش به*عنوان سرمربی تیم ملی ایران مشغول به*کار شود. حقیقت آن است که تاج همکاری خوبی با کی*روش داشت و بسیاری از معایب فدراسیون او پشت موفقیت*های نسبی، یا دست*کم ژست نظم و دیسیپلین مربی پرتغالی پنهان می*ماند. با این معادلات و با توجه به شناخت قبلی کی*روش از فوتبال ایران، بعید نیست که او درصورت پیروزی در انتخابات سراغ کارلوس برود. با این حال بخش کمتر دیده شده ماجرا این است که تاج و کی*روش آنقدرها هم با هم صمیمی نبودند و این اواخر رابطه آنها شکرآب شده بود.
                      کی*روش بعد از آنکه هدایت تیم ملی کلمبیا را پذیرفت، حمله آتشینی به مهدی تاج انجام داد. او در بخشی از این مصاحبه که با محوریت مطالباتش از فدراسیون فوتبال ایران انجام شده بود، گفت: «مهدی تاج عوام*فریبی می*کند تا از اشتباهات و مسئولیت*هایش شانه خالی کرده و فرار کند. در یک کلمه بخواهم خلاصه کنم مهدی تاج به همه دروغ می*گوید.»
                      او بعدها بیانیه دیگری علیه رئیس وقت فدراسیون فوتبال صادر کرد و در بخشی از آن نوشت: «آقای تاج رئیس فدراسیون فوتبال ایران من را مجبور کرد تا پرونده شکایت از این فدراسیون را در بخش حقوقی فیفا باز کنم و از فدراسیون ایران شکایت کنم. آقای تاج، رئیس فدراسیون فوتبال ایران احترامی برای حرف*هایش قائل نبود و پشت حرف*ها و افتخاراتی که کسب شد خود را پنهان کرد.» این بیانیه بسیار تند و طولانی بود و شامل چندین بند دیگر هم می*شد که در ابتدای همه آنها عبارت «آقای تاج، رئیس فدراسیون فوتبال» به چشم می*خورد.
                      در مقابل این حملات مکرر، نهایتا تاج هم مدعی شد فدراسیون فوتبال ایران به شکل متقابل از کی*روش به فیفا شکایت خواهد کرد، اما این اتفاق رخ نداد و مربی پرتغالی حتی پاداش ۲۰۰ هزار دلاری مخصوص پیروزی در بازی رده*بندی جام ملت*های آسیا (مسابقه*ای که اصلا وجود نداشت و برگزار نشد!) را هم از ایران گرفت. در نتیجه روی دوستی تاج و کی*روش خیلی هم نباید حساب کرد، هرچند مربی پرتغالی همیشه نشان داده در مقابل پیشنهاد مالی بالا انعطاف خیره*کننده*ای دارد!
                      قلب*ها برای که درد می*کنند؟ / به بهانه بهبود ناگهانی مهدی تاج؛ مروری بر چند بیماری مشابه که خیلی زود خوب شدند
                      نام*نویسی مهدی تاج در انتخابات فدراسیون فوتبال سر و صدای بسیار زیادی به*پا کرده است. عمده انتقادات از او به*خاطر پرونده حیرت*انگیز مارک ویلموتس است که هزینه بسیار سنگین فنی و مالی به فوتبال ایران تحمیل کرد. این اما همه داستان نیست. اقدام اخیر مهدی تاج به دلایل دیگری هم زیر سؤال است. او که سابقه ریاست فدراسیون فوتبال را دارد، در حالی این پست را ترک کرد که در موردش می*گفتند قلب*درد دارد. در حقیقت خود فدراسیون فوتبال در بیانیه*ای از بیماری قلبی تاج خبر داد و اینگونه مدعی شد او توانایی ادامه کار را ندارد. با این اوصاف عجیب است بعد از چند سال که طبیعتا تاج مسن*تر هم شده، او حالا شرایط جسمی کار در این منصب را در خودش می*بیند! برخی به شک افتاده*اند که شاید قلب*درد تاج «مصلحتی» بوده است. ما که عقل*مان به جایی قد نمی*دهد اما فقط همین قدر می*دانیم که از این قلب*دردهای مرموز در فوتبال ایران کم نداشته*ایم!

I don't believe Taj will be appointed. He is probably just a dummy to make the election more plausible as there aren't many candidates. He won't be elected because he is a fucking liability, is corrupt, and during his time IFF spent stupid money including the 6M+ that still has to dish out!!. IFF dose not have that sort of money anymore. There is a tight scrutiny in place against corruption, embezzlement and that sort of thievery. No one can plunder the money pot in any departments easily any more. With little money IFF has there is no question of CQ ever coming back to TM.
                      هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                      نگاه میکنید.
                      sigpic
                      I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Markar Aghajanian, one of CQ assistants in Iran has now become a technical director of some smaller team in USA, according to Golbezan.

I guess if CQ really would come back he would have kept Aghajanian who worked for him 8 Years !? But that doesnt have to say anything, he was just some small assistant......just a thought.

Comment

even wilmoc situation
                          EVERYONE THOUGHT maybe he was better than cq.
                          well speak for yourself bro. A lot of people here called wilmots for the coach he actually was. Taj was fooled, he actually said himself wilmots is the 18th best coach in the world. I mean come on, even saying something like this shows how much he was fooled. He should have taken help from people who actually understands coaching

Comment

It was all about Dalal bazi and plundering of the budgets up to a few years ago.
                            Basically, there was zero control and people in charge
                            could steal from the institutions/departments/ministries they were in charge of
                            or had access to. This has come to an end.
                            The reason skocic got the job was because he was cheapest option, when IFF was broke and
                            Had to set aside million of $$ for the wiltits.

This is still the case. IFF is still cash strap and the decision of
                            the executive committee to keep him on is mostly because of this.

Now we should STOP wasting our time
                            STOP creating rumours and hashyeh
                            And START supporting TM
                            هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                            نگاه میکنید.
                            sigpic

Comment

Another thing is we Iranians hate win/win.
                              We favour I win you lose scenarios more.
                              This is why most of the time we end up as losers.
                              In the current situation most of us are thinking, why should a
                              Mr nobody who was coaching a nobody team go to the football's biggest stage.
                              If Skocic who actually deserves it more than
                              anyone else, sits on the bench at the finals and TM and its players
                              do the best to get good results and go through to
                              the next stage, we should be glad because it is actually us who will win,
                              we shouldn't be too concerned about who else benefits from
                              this success!
                              We are so wrapped up in concerns and hate about who else
                              wins from our success that we actually do our best
                              not to succeed in case others might also succeed, as one supporter here
                              wished we lose 10-0 to England if Skocic is at the finals.
                              That is the perfect example of how we hate WIN/WIN.
                              نگاه میکنید.
                              sigpic

Comment

Although interviews for the IFF election begun with registered candidates, the authorized list of candidates has not yet been made public by the lower court. They were intended to reveal the official list, but two candidates' complaint letters caused a delay. In addition, there are still complications with the contract with Wilmots.

The Prosecutor's Office is requested to investigate the Wilmots contract by the Legal Deputy of the Ministry of Sports and Youth.

In a letter to the Culture and Media Prosecutor's Office, the Parliamentary and Legal Deputy of the Ministry of Sports and Youth requested that the investigation into the signing of the contract with Mark Wilmots be continued.

درخواست معاونت حقوقی وزارت ورزش و جوانان از دادسرا برای پیگیری ماجرای قرارداد ویلموتس

«نظر به اینکه موضوع مذکور یکی از چالش های اساسی فراروی ورزش کشور از نظر حیثیتی و مالی بوده است و از آنجا که سازمان بازرسی کل کشور نسبت به بررسی همه جانبه با کارشناسی متقن، نظریه تخصصی را اعلام کرده است و حتی مسببین و مقصرین که موجبات تضییع به حقوق عمومی و بیت المال را فراهم آورده اند، در اجرای موازین قانونی از جمله ماده 598 قانون مجازات اسلامی به آن مرجع محترم معرفی شده اند، لذا به منظور رعایت حقوق حداکثری حقوق عامه و عمومی و در اجرای وظایف نظارتی بندهای (10) و (13) جزء الف ماده (4) قانون اهداف، وظایف و اختیارات وزارت ورزش و جوانان مصوب 1399 مجلس شورای اسلامی و سایر قوانین موضوعه در این خصوص، تقاضای رسیدگی شایسته و صدور دستورات لازم برای همکاری با نماینده معرفی شده این وزارتخانه جهت پیگیری موضوع تا حصول نتیجه مورد استدعاست».

Comment

Working...
                                X